• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas With Krista Part 2 (m/f Fiction)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
We wound up spending most of the evening taking turns playing Sonic. Whenever it was my turn she would distract me by putting one of or both of her feet on my lap, or push my arm with her foot. I'd mess up at a crucial moment and she'd just laugh and tease me. "Oops, sorry, just stretching my legs."

When it was her turn I would reach for her feet, and tickle her until she messed up. She would giggle, pull her feet away, tuck her feet under her. The whole time we just couldn't stop smiling.

A little after 11, she yawned and said she was getting sleepy. I was tired myself, so I showed her to her room, and went to bed right after.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. What a gal.
"Good morning sleepyhead." She smiled, then walked over and greeted me with a kiss. I returned her kiss, and glanced down. She had put her slippers back on.
"Oh well." I thought, I could still see the curves of her cute little feet.

While we ate, she asked if I could drop her off at her dorm. She looked a little sad, so I just came out and asked.

"Do you have anyone to spend Christmas with?"

"No, I was going to visit with Justin and his family..."

I held up my hand, the last thing I wanted was to upset her more.
"Look," I said, "why don't you come visit my folks with me? They wouldn't mind at all."

She tried to be polite and refuse, which I suppose most people do (I'll never understand why) but I insisted. There was no way I was leaving her alone on Christmas.

After breakfast I drove her back to the dorm and watched TV while she got ready. I heard her yell over the shower, "Sorry, but I didn't get you anything for Christmas..."

"That kiss last night was enough." I thought, smiling to myself.

"I've got a surprise for you though. Just sit tight."

I couldn't help but wonder what she had in mind. I heard the water stop, the sounds of a towel, clothes rustling, and her happily humming "Santa Baby"

"Close your eyes." I heard her yell from the bedroom.

I complied until I heard "Okay, open."

She was a knockout. Hair back up in that cute ponytail. Modest, but pretty makeup, red lipstick, a mid-length red Christmas dress, with white lace trim, white pantyhose, and flat soled black ankle boots.

My jaw dropped.

"You like?"

I could do nothing but nod. She giggled, and grabbed a spare coat, and we were on our way.

As soon as we got back in my Dodge, she asked how long the trip was.

"About an hour. Why?"

"You'll see." She said, with her come get me smile, as she set her cute booted feet up on my dashboard.

We started down the road, I couldn't help but steal glances at her and those cute size 7 feet on my dash. It became obvious within the first couple minutes that she was teasing me. I saw her shoot me a playful look while starting to flex her feet and move her toes inside those soft leather boots. Her legs in white hose were no slouch either.

I thought "well two can play at this game", and set the heat to blow through the dash vent.

As the hot air heated her ankle boots, she began moving her feet back away from the vent.

"Warm enough for you?" I asked, giving her a sly smile.

She stuck her tongue out at me and set her feet on the floor. No sooner did her feet touch the floor mat, I switched the heat downward. I was enjoying our little game.

Her boots were getting hot, I could tell by the way her legs were moving, and how she shifted in her seat.

"Trying to toast my tootsies?" I heard her say.

"Serves you right for teasing me." I replied.

A mock look of shock appeared on her face as she said, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Then her face changed back to her playful look as she slipped out of her boots, and rested her white nylon feet back on the dash. I nearly lost control of the wheel which got a laugh out of her.

I could her her pink soles through the white nylon. Just when I didn't think she could be any cuter.
"If you keep that up, I'm going to wreck..." I laughed.

As if on cue, she turned in her seat and put both feet in my lap. I felt my eyes go wide, I couldn't believe what was happening.

"What's the matter?" She asked innocently.

I just couldn't help it, I started to tickle her.

"Hahahahaha hey! Nohohoho faaaaiirrr." There was that bubbly laugh again.

"What's the matter?" I asked innocently.

I didn't want to overdo it, but I did sneak in a quick tickle every so often. As I pulled in, she put her boots back on, and leaned in for a kiss.

"That was fun." She said, then kissed me.

"Round 2 on the way home." I kissed back.

As soon as we went inside we were greeted by my parents. A hug from my Mom and handshake from Dad. Before I could say anything, Dad spoke up, "And who is this lovely lady?"

Krista locked arms with me and planted a kiss on my cheek, "I'm his girlfriend, Krista. Nice to meet you."

I couldn't help but smile as my face flushed hot, this was a pleasant upgrade from our "buddies" relationship.

"Billy, why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend?" Mom said, smiling.

Krista handled all the talking, I was still pleasantly stunned. "Oh he just wanted to surprise you. I have a class with him, and we started off as friends, but he's such a great guy, I just fell in love."

I could feel my heart race, I looked at her and said, "I love you too." And with that she threw her arms around my neck and I picked her up in a hug.

"Aww..." My mom cooed.

"Okay lovebirds, you're just in time for dinner let's go."

We walked arm in arm into the dining room and were greeted by everyone else. As usual with family dinners boys on one side, girls on the other. I hated to let go, but at least we could sit across from each other.

As we started eating, everyone was involved in their own conversations. I felt her soft, warm foot pressed against my leg. I looked up and there was her "come get me" look.

"Really?" I tried to say with my eyes.

As her foot slid up and down, I stirred in my seat. It was getting hard to concentrate on food. I looked around, making sure nobody was looking at us. He foot slid into my lap, and I jumped in my seat, banging my thigh on the table. She bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"You OK?" Mom said.

"Yeah, just a cramp." I replied.

I eased back into my seat, to find both her feet waiting. I really couldn't handle this. I saw her stifling a laugh. I reached down, pretending to rub my leg, and quickly tickled both her soft nylon soles.

"Eep!" She squeaked, and jumped a little herself. Her blue eyes opened wide.

"You too?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, must be from the car ride. I'll stretch out better on the way back." She said with a wink.

After a rather eventful dinner, and visiting with family, I was once again college bound. This time, with my girlfriend by my side.

As we neared the car, she opened the door to the back seat and climbed in.

"Hey, did you forget where the front is?" I asked, jokingly.

"Just drive sweetie, I'm wrapping your Christmas present. Keep your eyes on the road."

I wondered what she had in mind. I tried to steal glances into the back, but it was too dark. She was up to something, but what? I heard her humming happily in the back. A few moments later I felt her foot brush my arm, the the other. I looked back in the rearview mirror and she blew me a kiss.

"Merry Christmas Billy."

I reached for her foot, it felt different. Not the usual nylon...silk? She changed, they must have been in her little bag.

"I wasn't able to get you anything, but I thought we could have fun on the way back. Oh and yes, they're silk." I saw that 'come get me' smile again. And I didn't hesitate.

She had her feet lined up perfectly for me to reach. I tickled both her silky soles. A musical giggle bubbled up from the back seat.

As I changed gears to a gentle massage she purred "mmmm...ooohhh..." as her cute feet flexed under my fingertips.

After a few minutes of this, I got an idea and turned on a radio station. I began giving her light tickles in time with the music. She picked up on it quickly, and did her best to laugh along.

As we neared campus her sad puppy face appeared. "I hate to see our fun end." She said, pouting a little, which was adorable.

"Who said it had to? Bobby doesn't come back for a couple more days."

Her face lit up, as I pulled up to the front of her dorm.

"Give me ten minutes" she said, pulling on her boots.

She was back in eight. She tossed an overnight bag in my back seat, planted a kiss on my cheek, and said "This time, I'm player 1."

I love this woman.

Great continuation! :D

Thank you, every comment is appreciated. I honestly feel the Christmas story is overall the best thing I’ve written.

With this series I’ve tried my best to make it realistic. And accessible to everyone.

How many of you guys had that crush that you wished turned into something more?

How many of you gals wanted to meet that special guy who treated you could just be yourself with?

What I had when I started this series was just a cute story about boy meets girl and that was it. But the characters took on a life of their own. And it’s my hope that this is the kind of series that you could read either alone or share with that special someone.

So thank you everyone in advance, just for reading. And thank you double for posting feedback.

Until next time...

It’s fiction, but I take it as a compliment that it seemed real, thank you.

I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back