• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ediana and Kate

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Kate stood in the corner of the loud room, dressed in her tight fitting jeans, converse sneakers, and black tank top. She hadn't even really wanted to come to this party but her sister had dragged her along. She scanned the room concerned that she didn't know anyone, annoyed that she had been dragged along to the party, she made her way over to a couch and sat down.

"Fun party huh?" A taller girl with short black hair said sitting down on the other end of the couch. She was wearing some kind of punk rock band shirt, black leggings, and a pair of loose fitting DC sneakers, and had a small nose ring along with black lipstick.

"Yeah, loads." Kate said sarcastically. The other girl just gave a quick laugh and went back to drinking her beer. Kate just sat for a while listening to the music, and after a while she decided to get more comfortable. She kicked off her shoes and lifted her legs up onto the couch putting them on the cushion between her and the other girl on the couch and started playing on her phone. After a few minutes of mindlessly scrolling through Facebook Kate suddenly realized that her feet were now squarely in the lap of the girl on the other end of the couch. Kate quickly pulled her feet away looking sheepishly at the girl in front of her.

"Umm sorry." Kate said embarrassed the girl just giggled and grabbed Kate's ankles sliding her feet back into her lap. Kate wasn't sure what to think and began to look around the room to make sure no one was watching her but was happy to find that everyone was either too drunk or too preoccupied to pay any attention to her embarrassing herself. Kate decided to just go back to her phone until her sister came to let her know they were leaving, but after a few minutes of reading her Facebook again she suddenly felt her whole body jolt.

"EEP!" Kate squeaked as she pulled both of her socked feet off of the other girls lap, but the other girl didn't even seem to notice. Kate assumed that she must have just accidentally brushed up against her sole and decided to place her feet back on the other girls lap. After a few more seconds though she felt the girls nails rake over her soles again, she quickly pulled away but after a few minutes curiosity got the better of her and she placed her feet back in the other girls lap once again, sure enough after a minute or so she felt the girls fingers dance over one of her soles.

"Hehehe" Kate laughed pulling the one foot away but leaving the other, Kate waited patiently for what she knew was about to come and after a few seconds of suspense she felt the girls nails on her other sole, only this time Kate was ready and she held her foot in place for as long as she could stand to, which was only a few seconds before her knees bent pulling her feet out of the girls lap as Kate giggled. Kate looked over at the girl and saw that she was giggling too, she was obviously enjoying their little game of cat and mouse.

"KAAAAaaaaaaatee" An incredibly drunk girl yelled out stumbling over to her.

"Jesus, Sarah how much have you had to drink?" Kate asked condescendingly.

"Enough!" Sarah said laughing. "Anyway I'm going home with Jake so you're going to need to find a way home."

"Wait? What?" Kate said angrily. "Just give me your keys, you shouldn't be driving anyway!"

"Nu-uh Jake is driving my car to his place. Just figure something out." Sarah said before turning and stumbling off.

"Great." Kate said knowing that arguing with Sarah when she was drunk was pointless.

"Looks like you need to find a ride." The girl with the short hair said.

"Yeah, and I literally don't know anyone else here." Kate said.

"Well, then what do you say we get outta here?" The Girl said with a smile. Kate's heart skipped a beat and it was entirely to long before she realized that she was just sitting there starring at the girl on the other end of the couch.

"Y-yeah." Kate said nervously.

"Hehe, alright then, name's Ediana." The Girl said standing up.

"Kate." Kate said pulling on her shoes. Kate followed Ediana out of the house and into her Jeep Wrangler, Ediana started it up and cranked the radio as they drove back by the party. Kate and Ediana drove around for over an hour singing along to the radio and laughing.

"You hungry?" Ediana asked.

"Sure!" Kate said smiling.

"You like burgers?" Ediana asked.

"You bet!" Kate said smiling.

Ediana pulled into a diner and the two girls grabbed some food while laughing and getting to know each other better, once they were done eating they headed back out to the Jeep.

"Holy shit, it's 2:00 am!" Kate said looking at the clock.

"Yeah I guess I should bring you back to your place huh?" Ediana said somewhat discouraged.

"I mean," Kate said picking up on Ediana's disappointment. "I don't really have to do anything tomorrow anyway."

"Do you," Ediana paused. "Do you maybe want to come over then?"

"Yeah." Kate said relieved.

Ediana drove Kate back to her place and they both went inside. Kate sat on the couch and Ediana came out of the kitchen with a couple of beers.

"Trying to get me drunk so I can't leave?" Kate asked teasingly as she took the beer.

"You don't have a car remember." Ediana snapped back with a smile.

"Oh yeah." Kate said suddenly remembering she had no way of leaving.

"Guess you're stuck here with me then." Ediana teased some more.

"I can think of worse places to be." Kate said before turning a bright shade of red.

"Hahahaha! You are adorable!" Ediana laughed. Kate began to hang her head in embarrassment she had a habit of getting very self conscious, and hated when she felt like people were laughing at her. Ediana quickly picked up on Kate's sudden change of demeanor and controlled her laughter.

"Oh c'mon!" Ediana said grabbing Kate's ankles and looking up into her eyes. "I can't be the only one who feels like there is something here, there is definitely some attraction here."

"Is it that obvious?" Kate asked.

"No." Ediana said smiling. "But I was reeeeaaallly hoping."

"No one knows." Kate said sounding ashamed.

"No one knows what?" Ediana asked.

"That I like girls." Kate said lowering her head again.

"So? Who cares, it's no body else's business anyway." Ediana said before giving Kate's feet a quick tickle.

"Hahaha!" Kate laughed pulling her feet back away from Ediana. Kate looked down at Ediana's hands and saw her long pointed fingernails painted all black, then she looked up and saw the huge grin on Ediana's face. Kate positioned herself more comfortably on the couch and then proceeded to slide her sock covered feet towards Ediana's waiting claws. Like lightning Ediana's fingers made contact with Kate's soles and almost instantly her knees were up in her chest to escape the tickling. This continued for a few minutes with both girls laughing as Kate continued to surrender herself to Ediana's ticklish attacks.

"Do you like it when I tickle you?" Ediana asked between giggles.

"Hehe, kind of." Kate smiled sliding her feet back to Ediana. "Do you like tickling me?"

"Kind of." Ediana teased before going in for another attack on Kate's feet.

"I can't help pulling away!" Kate said sliding her feet back towards Ediana. Kate couldn't help but get a little turned on by the way that Ediana's eyes lit up at that comment.

"Roll over." Ediana said standing up.

"What?" Kate asked confused.

"Roll over, on your tummy." Ediana said excitedly.

Kate did as she was told and laid down across the couch on her stomach.

"Eeeeeeeeeek!" Kate screamed as Ediana grabbed her by the ankles and slid her whole body along the couch so that her feet were hanging just off the arm rest of the couch.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked half startled half turned on.

Ediana didn't answer, she simply sat down on Kate's calves.

"OH GOD!" Kate yelled just before Ediana dug into her now trapped soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Kate laughed loudly as she thrashed around on the couch.

"Hahaha, no pulling away anymore." Ediana laughed feeling Kate's legs desperately trying to escape from between her own.

"Hahahahahaha! Ediana! Edianaaahahahahahahahhaaaa!" Kate laughed reaching back and swatting at her tormentor, but this only seemed to invigorate Ediana to tickle even harder.

"Coochie coochie coo!" Ediana teased.

"Hahahahahhahahaha! Ediana! Hahaha! Mercy! Mercy-heheheheheheheeee" Kate begged clawing at the couch.

Ediana continued to tickle Kate's feet for another few minutes as Kate continued to beg.

"Please! Please! Pleaheheheheheheheeeease" Kate screamed, suddenly Ediana snapped out of her trance, stopped tickling and jumped up off of Kate who rolled into a ball giggling at the tickling sensations that still hadn't left her body.

"Oh my god! I'm so so so sorry," Ediana said panicked. "I don't know what got into me, I jus-"

Kate reached up and pulled Ediana on top of her and started to make out with her.

"Wait, mmmm, you're not mad." Ediana asked between kisses.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me." Kate said pulling Ediana's face against her's.

After what seemed like hours of kissing and groping Ediana and Kate were laying on the couch cuddled up together under a blanket.

"That was insane." Kate said smiling. "Those fucking nails."

"I know." Ediana said lifting her hands up. "They're pretty good at what they do."

"So do you get them done like that just for tickling?" Kate asked knowingly.

Ediana didn't answer and turned a bright shade of red.

"You don't expect me to believe that you just happen to have ten perfect tickling tools attached to your fingers do you?" Kate teased. "The way you started to rub yourself against me when I started screaming your name."

"Shut up." Ediana said a little embarrassed.

"Edianahahahahahahaha!" Kate fake begged. "Please, please tickle me all night long!"

"Careful or I just might." Ediana said giving Kate's sides a surprise tickle causing her to jump up off the couch.

"What time is it anyway?" Kate asked.

"It's about 4." Ediana said looking at her phone.

"Do you mind if I crash on your couch for a while?" Kate asked hopefully.

"I mean if you really want to sleep on the couch." Ediana said smiling.

Kate followed Ediana into her bedroom and borrowed a pair of pajama pants and a t shirt to sleep in. She couldn't help but sneak a look as Ediana stripped down to just her panties and walked around for a minute or two before putting on her own sleeping clothes. The two of them crawled into bed and Kate stuck her hand under her pillow and felt something there, when she looked at it closer she realized that Ediana had leather cuffs attached to straps on the corners of her bed.

"I'm not going to wake up tied to the bed am I" Kate asked half joking half legitimately worried.

"Never, ever without your permission sweetie." Ediana said wrapping her arm around Kate becoming the big spoon.

Kate's mind was racing with the events of the night but she was so exhausted that she was easily able to fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Kate woke up alone in the bed. Nervously she got up and went downstairs to the living room.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." Ediana said from the kitchen. "Hungry?"

Kate looked over to see that Ediana had made pancakes eggs and bacon they ate breakfast together and then Ediana brought Kate home.

Over the next few months the girls got together often, which almost always involved Kate getting tickled by Ediana.

Ediana could tell that Kate was up to something, she had been going to the gym every day as well as getting a ton of pedicures for the last three months. Kate promised that everything would be revealed for her birthday which was today.

Kate was super excited and showed up to Ediana's house super early to pick her up wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Are you ready?" Kate asked excitedly.

"Yeah, is that what you're wearing?" Ediana asked skeptical.

"I'm going to change later just c'mon we can't be late!" Kate answered running to the car.

After a fairly long drive the arrived at their destination in the next state over.

"Wake up we're here." Kate said poking Ediana's sides.

"Jesus it's 6 in the morning! Where are we anyway?" Ediana asked looking around. "Is it some kind of carnival?

"It's the state fair!" Kate said walking to the front gate smiling.

"It says it opens at 7." Ediana said somewhat annoyed.

"Just follow me." Kate said walking up to the security guard and handing him a piece of paper.

"You're all set." The security guard said letting them into the fairgrounds.

"What's going on?" Ediana asked skeptically.

"Just c'mon." Kate said grabbing Ediana's wrist and dragging her to the back of the fairgrounds where a small stage was set up with a black curtain in front of it with a good number of benches in front of it for people to sit.

"Sit here." Kate said pointing to a sign that said 'Reserved'.

"What are you up to!" Ediana asked.

"You'll see!" Kate said skipping off behind the stage.

After a while a woman came over to Ediana and sat next to her.

"You must be Kate's friend." The woman said.

"Yeah, where did she go?" Ediana asked.

"Oh she's just getting ready for the show." The woman answered.

"What show?" Ediana asked.

"It's about to start in 10 minutes or so, Kate is pretty sure you are going to love it." The woman said smiling. "Anyway don't go anywhere you won't want to miss the show!"

With that the woman stood up and walked off behind the stage, within a few minutes a small crowd began to gather around the stage filling the benches about the quarters of the way.

"Ladies and gentlemen." The woman from earlier said walking out onto the stage. "Welcome to our show, our state fair is a wonderful place to come and have fun, and it is a scientifically proven fact that people have more fun when surrounded by laughter."

Suddenly Ediana heard a familiar laugh coming from behind the curtain causing some in the crowd to giggle themselves.

"Now we have found another way to bring joy out of people, whether watching videos online of people being pranked or seeing someone else embarrassed we have found the majority of people enjoy watching others being humiliated. The Germans even have a word for it 'schadenfreude'. We have found an amusing way to combine both of these endorphin producing experiences into one show!"

The curtain opened and in the center of the stage Kate sat within a pair of heavy wooden stocks, the crowd began to laugh and jeer as they saw her. Once Ediana got over the shock of everything she began to realize just what a predicament her friend had gotten herself into, first of all she was wearing only a skimpy bikini leaving almost every inch of her skin exposed. Next her arms were tied high above her head causing her deep armpits to be stretched taut, lastly her feet were locked into a sturdy set of stocks that were bolted down to the stage itself, as if that wasn't bad enough she had each individual toe tied in such a way that the spread out like a fan leaving the sensitive flesh in between completely vulnerable. Painted onto the wood in large white letters between where Kate's feet poked through was the words "Trapped in the Laughing Stocks!"

"Now ladies and gentlemen in just about 15 minutes we will begin our show, filling the air with the contagious laughter of our Victim, Ehem I mean volunteer." Ediana shuffled nervously as the crowd laughed at the joke. "In the meantime I invite you to read through one of our pamphlets to learn a little more about our little friend as well as what we have in store for her."

The curtains closed again and Ediana got up and grabbed one of the pamphlets from one of the girls working for the show and began to read through it.

The top half of the pamphlets cover showed a girl with blonde hair with her mouth open in laughter just below that were two closeup shots of her bare feet being tickled by long sharp nails, her left foot pulling desperately against the toe ties. The bottom half of the pamphlet showed some reaction pictures from people in the crowd one showed a group of girls laughing and pointing towards the stage while another showed a closeup of a girl covering her nose and mouth with both hands.

Ediana opened the pamphlet and was surprised to see a picture of Kate inside the front cover, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a tank top with her socked feet out in front of her with her soles pointed to the camera "Ticklish Feet!" was written on the soles of the socks. Below the image was a small text box.

Hi!

My name is Kate and I'm extremely ticklish especially on my feet! I have volunteered to be this years Laughing Stock, I get a lot of enjoyment out of being tickled and I hope that you will get enjoyment out of watching me laugh me head off!

Ediana looked onto the next page of the pamphlet and saw a Q&A section.
Questions before the show:

Q: What is that thing she's in?
A: Stocks are a device that was historically used for punishment including public humiliation, we use them because they are so good at holding our victims ankles still while we tickle their feet.

Q: Why are her arms tied up like that?
A: So we can tickle her sides and underarms without her being able to protect them.

Q: What are those things on her toes?
A: Those are "Toe Ties" and they work along with the ankle holes of the stocks to keep her feet from being able to move around. We especially like them because they keep the sensitive soles of her feet facing toward the crowd.

Q: Couldn't you just tie the big toes?
A: We could but we prefer to tie all ten toes, this serves two purposes, first it makes the victim feel even more helpless as she isn't even able to wiggle a single toe, secondly it prevents toe scrunching which would protect the extremely sensitive spots between and under each toe.

Q: Why are her toes spread like that?
A: So we can tickle in between them and she can't stop us.

Q: Isn't that kind of cruel?
A: Yes!

Q: Is she even ticklish?
A: Extremely!

Q: Yeah but after a while won't she loose sensitivity?
A: Normally yes but unfortunately for her we have a special sensitizing lotion that not only prevents her loosing sensitivity but actually increases it.

Q: How does she tell you when shes had enough and wants you to stop?"
A: She doesn't!!!

Q:What do you mean?
A: Once shes signed the contract and gotten locked into our stocks we will only stop the tickling for a true medical emergency.

Q: But what if she can't take anymore?
A: Too bad!

Q: How long will she be in there for?
A: All day! Make sure to stop back by often to see how she's doing.

Ediana closed the pamphlet as the curtains opened once again showing Kate in the stocks this time however she was joined by three girls about her age, two kneeling by the foot of the stocks and one standing off to the side of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join Kate in laughter as we begin our show!" The woman announced from somewhere back stage.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Kate laughed as the two girls at her feet began to run their fingers over her bare soles. "Oh my god! It's so bad! Hahahaha!"

Ediana couldn't help but giggle along with the rest of the crowd.

"Oh my god I would die!" One of the girls in the crowd said.

"I know and they're just getting started." Another blonde girl said.

"Heheheheheheheee! Oh! Oh! Oh! Hahahahahahahaaa! IT TICKLESSSSSSSSS!" Kate squealed causing the crowd to laugh again.

"Oh man she's fucked." The blonde girl said.

Ediana watched as the third girl stepped behind Kate and reached her arms around and began to tickle Her sides, ribs and underarms causing her upper body to buck back and forth wildly. All three ticklers giggled and scrunched their noses as Kate laughed and squirmed. After less than five minutes the two girls at Kate's feet picked up hairbrushes and began to scrub them wildly over Kate's soles.

"OH FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Kate screamed.

"There we go!" The blonde girl said excitedly.

"Oh my god what the hell are those!" Her friend asked.

"Right here." The blonde said pointing to the pamphlet. "They're special vibrating hairbrushes, apparently they tickle like hell."

"Holy shit! That's so mean!" Her friend said with a smile.

"Just wait, when we come back later on they'll probably be using two on each foot, and they even use electric flossers to vibrate between her toes!" The blonde said laughing.

"Oh man that poor thing." Her friend said as they walked off to enjoy the fair.

After about 15 minutes of tickling three more girls walked out onto the stage and took over tickling Kate.

"It says here they switch the ticklers every 15 minutes so that they don't get tired and so she can't get used to their technique." A guy behind Ediana said to his girlfriend.

"Oh man, they've thought of everything." She said watching Kate laughing on the stage.

The next 15 minutes were more of the same and Ediana was impressed at how well Kate was handling herself, she hadn't even started begging yet. With the next set of girls coming out each of Kate's feet as well as her whole upper body were covered in a thick layer of lotion. This seemed to have an profound effect on Kate as her laughter took a noticeable spike.

"Hahahahaha! Oh my god that's terrible! Hahahahahaha" Kate laughed to the crowds amusement.

Kate held her own up to the one hour mark when instead of three girls five came on stage, two of the girls knelt at Kate's feet and picked up a hairbrush in each hand meaning Kate now had to endure two brushes per foot, two of the other girls sat at Kate's sides and began to tickle her ribs and tummy, the last girl stood behind Kate and tickled her stretched underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Kate screamed to the delight of the crowd.

"Oh man she's going insane." A girl said sitting down next to Ediana. "She must really be ticklish!"

"She is." Ediana said with a smile.

"You know her?" The Girl asked.

"Yeah." Ediana answered as Kate let out a particularly loud squeak.

"So," The girl asked intrigued. "Tell me is she really that ticklish or is she just putting on a show?"

"No, it's real." Ediana answered.

"Hahaha, that's awesome!" The girl said with a laugh. "How long until you think she looses it?"

Ediana smiled. "Did you hear that squeak a second ago?"

"Yeah." The girl answered.

"Hahaha, right about then." Ediana laughed.

"Oh maaaaaaan, she's got so much longer to go too!" The girl said. "Last year I got here closer to the end of the day and the girl they had locked up looked wrecked! Her feet were deep red from all of the brushing and they were using two brushes and two flossers per foot! She was just laughing non stop!"

"Yeah I'm sure she's regretting signing up by now." Ediana said looking at her girlfriend pull at her bindings.

"Well you should go enjoy the fair for a while, by the time you get back they should be really getting her good!" The girl said walking off.

Ediana took the girls advice after checking with the staff and learning that Kate had already said that Ediana should do just that. After a few hours of taking in the fair Ediana returned to the stage to see something that made her heart pound hard. Two girls held a hairbrush in each hand and scrubbed them over Kate's well lotioned soles, meanwhile two more girls used flossers between her toes, another two girl were tickling Kate's knees thighs and hips, while two more tickle her ribs and sides. Lastly two more girl were using hairbrushes to tickle inside of Kate's underarms. Kate was beside herself with laughter.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Kate screamed.

Ediana wasn't sure what to do, she wanted to get Kate out of there, it was obviously more than she could stand, but before Ediana was able to do anything to help her Kate's body went limp.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our Laughing Stock for today has been tickled to exhaustion, in order to keep up the spirit of the show we will be switching her out for a new victim!" The announcer said as the curtains closed. Ediana ran to the back of the stage.

"Relax She's fine." A girl said as Ediana rounded to corner.

"SHE PASSED OUT!" Ediana screamed.

"No, we knocked her out." The girl said. "It was part of the deal, we don't tell the audience because it ruins the allure but with some of our victims we set limits like this so we can get them out if we feel it's necessary. She should be awake in the back by now."

Ediana walked into the backstage room and saw Kate sitting on a padded bench rubbing her bare feet.

"Are you ok!" Ediana asked with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I was a little worried there for a second." Kate said. "I'm fine now though."

"Are you sure?" Ediana asked still worried.

"Absolutely." Kate said with a huge smile. "I hope you enjoyed the show."

"I mean," Ediana said with a smile. "It was pretty great seeing you get wrecked like that."

"I bet," Kate said. "So are you ready for the rest of your present?"

"Rest?" Ediana asked confused.

"Here." Kate said handing Ediana an envelope.

Ediana opened the envelope, inside was a gift certificate for some place called the "Tickle Shoppe."

"I got you a 1 year pass as a tickler," Kate said with a smile. "Basically you and a guest *ehem* me can go to this place and tickle the shit out of willing victims, oooooooor if we are in the mood you can use some of their equipment to hold me still while you make me squeal."

"Wow," Ediana said. "You found this place and set all of this up?"

"Yeah!" Kate said with a smile. "I mean don't get me wrong I loooooove it when you tickle me but for a while now I've been really wanting to have you teach me how to tickle someone too. I hope that's ok?"

"Hell yeah it is!" Ediana said with a huge smile. "How about next weekend!"

"Sounds great!" Kate said slipping on her socks.

Now this is what it's all about! What a brilliantly written story! Great to see a new piece of work from you, Tysuio! :D

Great story as usual, big fan of your work. Out of curiosity, have you ever considered writing anything non-consnsual? Or have you and I just missed it?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back