• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary's Cell Phone Tickle Torture

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This experience happened back in 2013 during football season.

You see Mary is a huge football fan and a huge Cleveland Browns fan so when she picks teams that she *knows* are going to win I make wagers with her.

If she wins I pay for dinner at a local tavern but if I win she gets her beautiful feet tickle tortured and with her cockiness, stubbornness and hating to lose, especially to me, I usually win especially with her being a Browns fan.

Anyways with that stated here is the original experience as I wrote it back on 03/12/2013.

This past Sunday, since the games were later, she lost the bet with me on the 49'rs vs. Falcons so before it got to dark we went to the park right by the Tavern to take the photos.

It was rather cold that afternoon and Mary wore her winter boots but when she took them off she was wearing purple socks in which I took the photos and tickled her feet which I noticed her feet were rather extra ticklish this day.

She removed her socks for me and I gazed at her stockinged feet and as I took the photos of them I tickled them as well which she went crazy.

I asked if I could take bare ones and she said I could if I hurried due to the cold so I did and I tickled her bare feet and she went absolutely crazy with laughter and giggling.

We took the photos in my truck and of course it was running to keep it warm inside. That's when fate struck. Just as she was about to put her socks on, without the nylons, her cell phone buzzed. It was her best friend so she asked me if I would mind putting her sock on for her while she texted. I could only oblige.

As she handed me her left foot and began to text I slowly wrapped my right arm around her ankle and grabbed the cuff of her pant leg. I then pinned her foot against my chest and then used my index finger from each hand and slowly drew tickly circles around her bare sole and arch.

Her eyes shot out of her head as she giggled uncontrollably and then laughed hysterically, trying to yank her foot away but I just kept right on tickling as she laughed and begged," PLEASE MIKE PLEASE, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA I NEED TO ANSWER RACHEL (her friend) PLEEEEEASE STOP TICKLING, YOU'RE MAKING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA MESS UP MY TEXTING", but I just kept doing it until she finally did break free.

Just then her cell phone rang and as she yelled at me," Damn Mike now she's calling me", I quickly reached down and picked up her right leg and pinned her ankle against the steering wheel so her bare sole was facing me. As I did that she screamed at me before she answered the cell," MIKE DON'T YOU DARE TICKLE ME", She answered and I immediately took my fingers of my left hand and tickled her sole and arch and she went into gales of laughter and trying to escape. I could hear her friend on the cell phone asking," Mary are you all right? What's so funny"?

Mary, trying to hold back her laughter to answer responded," HAHAHAH NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING IS WRONG", and I stopped just for a bit. I then slowly drew my fingers near her foot again and the look of fear she gave me as she shook her head no while talking in a panicky voice to her friend. I heard her friend ask again,' Mary are you sure you're ok"?

Just then I dug my fingers into her sole and she let out a huge howl of agonized laughter and she dropped her cell phone as her friend was asking what was going on. Mary kept on frantically trying to yank her tickled foot away as she was screaming in laughter to her friend that she would have to call her back.

I stopped and Mary quickly reached for her cell phone to end the call and then she gave me a look that could kill and she yelled at me," YOU MICHAEL WILL NEVER EVER TOUCH OR SEE MY FEET AGAIN! YOU ARE SO SINISTER AND MEAN TO ME! I ASKED YOU NOT TO TICKLE MY FEET WHILE I WAS TEXTING AND TALKING", just then I tickled her foot again and she went crazy," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP, STOP, STOP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING"!

I had the perfect POV of her sole as I tickled it and since it was pinned between the steering wheel and my chest it wasn't going anywhere until she took her left foot and started kicking me.

I finally let her go and she was out of breath. Her eyes were watery and she was hoarse from all the hysterical laughter. She then looked at me and after a few minutes she stared at me and scolded," YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THAT, YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM, AND YET YOU KEEP DOING IT WHEN I BEG YOU NOT TO".

I then responded," I know but you have to admit it's almost like deja vu, you know that time some 25 years ago when I tickled your stocking feet in my car as you held the drink tray".

She answered," OK BUT WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU DOING THAT TO ME AS I TEXT OR AM TALKING TO RACHEL"?

I smiled fiendishly and shrugged my shoulders and she put her purple socks on, then her boots, she then put her nylons in her purse and we went back to the tavern to watch the Ravens vs. Patriots. which she lost again so she will owe me.

Besides she is a Basketball fan I found out and trust me I can see me winning a lot more bets now.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :feets: I'm sure that you will have the chance to win many sports bets with her in the future. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back