• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished for Playing too much Xbox. My husband and I. F/M my tickle stockade.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...+with+Tickling+for+Playing+too+much+Xbox.+F/M

It seems like my husband Libertine will never learn his lesson, so I will just have to keep punishing him with the one thing he hates the most tickling! I tricked him into getting into our stockade by promising I would show him a good time with a handjob. I immediately ask him what chores he has done around the house and I know he is lying when he says the usually amount. He has been doing nothing. but sitting in his round chair playing Rainbow Siege Six on his Xbox. I get tired of watching him play that damn shooting game and I start to tickle his feet. He gets really nervous and I tell him he has to learn. Then I go after his worst spots which are his sides and pits. He almost jumps out of his seat. Let's hope or not hope he learns his lesson.
Preview on my C4S link.

Attachments

• New Movie (3) (4).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (3) (4).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    731.6 KB · Views: 281
  • New Movie (3) (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (3) (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 429
  • New Movie (3) (2).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (3) (2).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 254
  • New Movie (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    New Movie (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
    727.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
sounds like good enough punishment for playing x box lol ha.

sounds like good enough punishment for playing x box lol ha.

Lol yeah if you actually enjoy tickling it would be a great punishment. My husband on the other hand only has a tickle fetish being a ler and absolutely positively hates being tickled. I swear if people think I'm joking I'm not the only reason he's allowing me to tickle him now is because we finally have a clips for sale store and we need content. For him this is nothing but pure torture.

Lol yeah if you actually enjoy tickling it would be a great punishment. My husband on the other hand only has a tickle fetish being a ler and absolutely positively hates being tickled. I swear if people think I'm joking I'm not the only reason he's allowing me to tickle him now is because we finally have a clips for sale store and we need content. For him this is nothing but pure torture.

Oh, come on. He's still getting touched by you, how bad could it be?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back