• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rumor Mill (M/F)

Wow--love all the detail work in each panel--especially her feet.

Incredibly good, i hope you keep up with this new style.

BTW are you willing to do requests or commissions?

I love your style and i'd love to see you do a nice lesbian domination scene with a submissive, nerdy Asian girl being dominated by an amazonian blonde, white woman.

Hey man, really good artwork as always.

If you don't mind some constructive criticism, something that's been bothering me with most of your pictures is that I don't think most people actually bare their upper teeth that much in normal settings. It kinda makes it look like your characters are sneering a lot.

Again, good stuff overall, hope you don't take offense.

It was great.

I’m glad you thought so!

Great comic strip! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks, dude!

Wow--love all the detail work in each panel--especially her feet.

Hey man, thank you! Yeah, it’s much easier to have more detail with this method!

Great artwork indeed.

Thanks, dude!

Incredibly good, i hope you keep up with this new style.

BTW are you willing to do requests or commissions?

I love your style and i'd love to see you do a nice lesbian domination scene with a submissive, nerdy Asian girl being dominated by an amazonian blonde, white woman.

Thank you, I will certainly keep this in my rotation, for sure! I’m sorry, though... I don’t do requests or commissions at this time, simply because of the time aspect. I never seem to have enough of it lol. If I ever do, though, I’ll post that up here!

Awesome stuff

Thank you very much!

Hey man, really good artwork as always.

If you don't mind some constructive criticism, something that's been bothering me with most of your pictures is that I don't think most people actually bare their upper teeth that much in normal settings. It kinda makes it look like your characters are sneering a lot.

Again, good stuff overall, hope you don't take offense.

Hey dude! Thank you very much for your critique! I do understand how sometimes this kind of thing is uncomfortable, so let me assure you that I take absolutely no offense! I seriously appreciate honest feedback.

As for the expressions, are you referring to the laughing, talking, or both? I can see what your saying... in the 3rd panel I wanted to have her biting her lip, but even when I look in the mirror I can see I over-emphasized her top teeth. I hadn’t noticed this before, so I’ll concentrate on it next time. You’ll have to let me know if it improves! I’ve been wanting to do a face study, perhaps now’s the time!

Thank you again for the feedback, and the support!

That is a very impressive stuff! Great job bro!

Hey thanks, dude! I very much appreciate the support!!

Amazing as usual! I love the concept you've set forth. Your work is always great!

I’m happy you thought so! I’m hoping to have some reoccurring characters and a plot line developed soon with some of these gals!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back