• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could have a tickle tapout match with anyone on TMF

dave77

TMF Novice
If you could have a tickle tapout match with anyone on TMF who would it be?

Myself, that way after I realize I am not ticklish I can talk to myself, I could truly delve into my subconscious

fightinggirl666

I will not be so bold as to say I WOULD win... but if I DID win.... oh the bragging rights I would have. :D

#Braggathon #ChampionDoll

I’m not a fan of competitive tickling in any true sense, because it undermines the whole reason tickling is hot to me, which is that one (or more) person is clearly the dominant (ler). Being overpowered/controlled/humiliated is the thrill. Against a woman who leans leeish, I don’t think they could ever truly honor the competition; so it’s just “pretend”. Against a woman who leans lerrish, not only would I not be able to honor it either, I’d find no appeal in “humbling” her. I would MUCH rather they maintain their air of cockiness. That being said, if I had to choose one, it’d be the former. At least with a leeish woman, if she “plays” competitively, I have the power to satisfy her tickle cravings when she presumably throws the fight. The primary reason I’d ever tickle a woman who leans lerrish is to “provoke the beast.”

tldr: chicago fits the bill

Easily Mollypenguinsluvr!! Get at that belly button of hers and she will tap out immediately!! ;)

Always fun to make your opponent tap and beg for mercy especially if it is a grudge match.

I’m not a fan of competitive tickling in any true sense, because it undermines the whole reason tickling is hot to me, which is that one (or more) person is clearly the dominant (ler). Being overpowered/controlled/humiliated is the thrill. Against a woman who leans leeish, I don’t think they could ever truly honor the competition; so it’s just “pretend”. Against a woman who leans lerrish, not only would I not be able to honor it either, I’d find no appeal in “humbling” her. I would MUCH rather they maintain their air of cockiness. That being said, if I had to choose one, it’d be the former. At least with a leeish woman, if she “plays” competitively, I have the power to satisfy her tickle cravings when she presumably throws the fight. The primary reason I’d ever tickle a woman who leans lerrish is to “provoke the beast.”

tldr: chicago fits the bill

Aw! That'd be fun af. You'd win for sure anyway, I don't fight back too much haha

While Chicago certainly displays the qualities of the quintessential lee, it feels like cheating since she has a list of her weaknesses in her signature lol

And since she has been said I challenge misshappyfeet

Heidi and fightingirl are the first 2 that come to mind!

Aw! That'd be fun af. You'd win for sure anyway, I don't fight back too much haha

If I can tell you aren’t trying, I’ll restrain you for a real punishment with a couple more lers by my side. Now that would be fun af. xoxo

I’ve played with Ms. Regan Black before. She really is that, and so much more. The only problem is that you will tap out before her since she isn’t ticklish in the least. An incredible Ler who isn’t ticklish. True tickle torture!!

fightinggirl666

I will not be so bold as to say I WOULD win... but if I DID win.... oh the bragging rights I would have. :D

#Braggathon #ChampionDoll
#DollGiggleAthon #DreamingDoll :slapfight:

Haha But seriously Dolly I'm honoured! :) And you'd be on my "people I want to tickle but they would actually put up a decent fight" list vs my "people I want to tickle but they would give up without firing a shot" list (this list is much longer than the previous list :eek: ). I will not name anyone on either list in this post... but if others wanna challenge me by posting in the thread I'll tell them what list they are on :D

Of course, there is one individual who I fear above all others - the unconquerable, unbreakable, unbeatable, untameable SECRET LEE :wow: ... oh wait I was actually thinking of me then... SecretLee, he is the ultimate too terribly ticklish tickle toy :clap: (ok so I'll name one person now ;) )

I love tickle fights/wrestling in general, the grappling is as much fun as the tickling and giggling to me (that is the Judo girl in me talking :) ) I love the banter and taunting (and how it comes back to bite you in the butt when the tables turn...) and just the general competitiveness of it.

I'll take on all challenges - on the grass, on the couch, on the bed, or even in the pool :)

Haha But seriously Dolly I'm honoured! :) And you'd be on my "people I want to tickle but they would actually put up a decent fight" list vs my "people I want to tickle but they would give up without firing a shot" list (this list is much longer than the previous list :eek: ). I will not name anyone on either list in this post... but if others wanna challenge me by posting in the thread I'll tell them what list they are on :D

Of course, there is one individual who I fear above all others - the unconquerable, unbreakable, unbeatable, untameable SECRET LEE :wow: ... oh wait I was actually thinking of me then... SecretLee, he is the ultimate too terribly ticklish tickle toy :clap: (ok so I'll name one person now ;) )

I love tickle fights/wrestling in general, the grappling is as much fun as the tickling and giggling to me (that is the Judo girl in me talking :) ) I love the banter and taunting (and how it comes back to bite you in the butt when the tables turn...) and just the general competitiveness of it.

I'll take on all challenges - on the grass, on the couch, on the bed, or even in the pool :)

Getting you to admit ticklish defeat would be wonderful.

I am honored as well. :) With knowledge in Judo AND Wrestling... This will be FUN!! But there is no way I'll be easy to take down. IF I go down at ALL. So I'm glad to see you put me on the appropriate list. :D

Pool wrestling.... oh we HAVE to make that happen too. I can't tell you how many people I'm twisted up and flung about in the pool. It seems you'll be my next victim....

#FranFloaty #Dollgetsatanonhernewestfloaty

If I can tell you aren’t trying, I’ll restrain you for a real punishment with a couple more lers by my side. Now that would be fun af. xoxo

That sounds like something I'd like to see :wub: To answer the OP, I'd pick Chicago too, honestly... because I know she likes tickling so much that she'd probably lose on purpose :devil:

I am honored as well. :) With knowledge in Judo AND Wrestling... This will be FUN!! But there is no way I'll be easy to take down. IF I go down at ALL. So I'm glad to see you put me on the appropriate list. :D

Pool wrestling.... oh we HAVE to make that happen too. I can't tell you how many people I'm twisted up and flung about in the pool. It seems you'll be my next victim....

#FranFloaty #Dollgetsatanonhernewestfloaty

I'd love to see that too :bubbleheart: And that's some glorious hashtags you got here. I thought only The Rock could do those ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back