• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could have a tickle tapout match with anyone on TMF

I am honored as well. :) With knowledge in Judo AND Wrestling... This will be FUN!! But there is no way I'll be easy to take down. IF I go down at ALL. So I'm glad to see you put me on the appropriate list. :D

Pool wrestling.... oh we HAVE to make that happen too. I can't tell you how many people I'm twisted up and flung about in the pool. It seems you'll be my next victim....

#FranFloaty #Dollgetsatanonhernewestfloaty
You like this idea WAY to much dolly honey :p
#FrancescaFloatyYourBoaty

As for the result all I can say is... And all the boys will drool as we battle in the pool, but in the end you'll be just a jolly dolly giggling like a fool, splashing about helplessly in the pool!
#FrancescaQueenOfThePool #JollyDollyGigglesLikeAFoolInThePool

As for the result all I can say is... And all the boys will drool as we battle in the pool, but in the end you'll be just a jolly dolly giggling like a fool, splashing about helplessly in the pool!

:D

How do I go about watching this? Also, can I get in on the action? I'd take you both down with my jiu jitsu and muay thai knowledge :p

I would love to see these tickle fights. Best part watching one of the competitors surrender after all of the trash talking.

I would say CapturedDoll and Heidi. Doll has such a sweet, gentle personality that I'm sure her 'ler side is something to be reckoned with. Heidi is a bit of the opposite, she's still super nice but is pretty up front about turning someone into a giggling mess lol.

I would say CapturedDoll and Heidi. Doll has such a sweet, gentle personality that I'm sure her 'ler side is something to be reckoned with.

What a lovely comment Sandisk Thank you ~ :justlips: :)

I think we should all go to a WWE taping someday- and then have our own competition afterwards. What a great night that would be! :)

But yes.... a reckoning shall be had.

*slings feathers into my gun belt *

See ya at high noon... <<<<----:pounce:

Last edited:
I really am not too happy about these kinds of threads. It can tend to single people out but whatever.

That's so childish of you to say in a thread where people are having fun

I think the point may have been that the nature of the question can lead to being not fun for some. I personally wouldn’t have picked someone who I feared would be put off, so I didn’t. But if guys had picked me knowing that I really dislike that, for instance, then that wouldn’t be fun. But as far as I can tell, it didn’t reach that point at all.

Before this turns ugly... Let me give my new perspective on this. Because i use to think the same way as GirlWhoLikes2Laugh.

There are almost now 130,000 members. Out of those near 130,000 members. Plenty have left. Moved on to other sites/apps. Plenty only post once or twice.. or never. Some have multiple accounts. I bet that the people who remain in the shadows... oh gawd I can't even imagine the numbers on that. But... I think I can truly say most remain silent... or shy. 75%. Maybe overshooting. Maybe I'm undershooting. Idk.

Now... if I wanted to take on the responsibility to make EVERY SINGLE MEMBER be included... that would be about... 10,000 pages. 130,000 references. I chose ONE. Out of 130,000 people. I certainly would and could include many many MANY. Like TicklishBlackGuy. Or Hardy. Or... I could go on and on and ON. But... I felt like posting on this issue ONCE. But ANYONE who I have talked to should know... they probably would or might just actually be on my list. But I can't sit here all day posting every name. Thats crazy sauce! lol I wish I COULD. But... ya know? So it boils down to how many particapate. And how many people particapate on the board itself. Regularly. But even THEN...

If 130,000 people want to post here. BY ALL MEANS. But they're not. I would love it! But they're not. And I venture to say that even if all 130,000 people GET named... I would bet only 1,000 people, a bit more or less.... would check to see. Not every person looks in on this part of the forum.

So in the end... Anyone that really is posting here just loves wrestling. Thats the umbrella here above the tickling. And that is NOT a big number here of people into it. Trust me on this: I follow most of the wrestling threads.

I hope I gave you a decent , well intentioned perspective. I HATE people feeling left out. So with that being said. I would wrestle tickle everyone if I could. But that's realistic either as much as I would like it to be. I'm near 40. So... my list no matter what is going to be short LOL. And time to post also is a factor.

AND... I prefer restraints anyway. ;)

And btw- and this is kind of an aside to what GirlWhoMeetsTickle was saying. The flip side tho- if ANY Gay Men want to tickle wrestle me... I'll be there. lol But I'm not gonna hold my breath. So see... I'm being left out of that group. And... I'm sad but I accept it. I have to. No choice for me there LOL. There are so many variables I could post further on but... I hope you get my point. (s) At least a little bit.

Before this turns ugly... Let me give my new perspective on this. Because i use to think the same way as GirlWhoLikes2Laugh.

There are almost now 130,000 members. Out of those near 130,000 members. Plenty have left. Moved on to other sites/apps. Plenty only post once or twice.. or never. Some have multiple accounts. I bet that the people who remain in the shadows... oh gawd I can't even imagine the numbers on that. But... I think I can truly say most remain silent... or shy. 75%. Maybe overshooting. Maybe I'm undershooting. Idk.

Now... if I wanted to take on the responsibility to make EVERY SINGLE MEMBER be included... that would be about... 10,000 pages. 130,000 references. I chose ONE. Out of 130,000 people. I certainly would and could include many many MANY. Like TicklishBlackGuy. Or Hardy. Or... I could go on and on and ON. But... I felt like posting on this issue ONCE. But ANYONE who I have talked to should know... they probably would or might just actually be on my list. But I can't sit here all day posting every name. Thats crazy sauce! lol I wish I COULD. But... ya know? So it boils down to how many particapate. And how many people particapate on the board itself. Regularly. But even THEN...

If 130,000 people want to post here. BY ALL MEANS. But they're not. I would love it! But they're not. And I venture to say that even if all 130,000 people GET named... I would bet only 1,000 people, a bit more or less.... would check to see. Not every person looks in on this part of the forum.

So in the end... Anyone that really is posting here just loves wrestling. Thats the umbrella here above the tickling. And that is NOT a big number here of people into it. Trust me on this: I follow most of the wrestling threads.

I hope I gave you a decent , well intentioned perspective. I HATE people feeling left out. So with that being said. I would wrestle tickle everyone if I could. But that's realistic either as much as I would like it to be. I'm near 40. So... my list no matter what is going to be short LOL. And time to post also is a factor.

AND... I prefer restraints anyway. ;)

Interesting that I think I interpreted like the exact opposite. That is, the concern wasn’t a matter of making people feel left out, rather putting specific individuals “on the spot”. The former can certainly happen, though. Anyone reading who sees they haven’t been picked (such as myself) could potentially feel undesired.

Interesting that I think I interpreted like the exact opposite. That is, the concern wasn’t a matter of making people feel left out, rather putting specific individuals “on the spot”. The former can certainly happen, though. Anyone reading who sees they haven’t been picked (such as myself) could potentially feel undesired.

Well I cherry picked from what you said with a view of my own. I will correct that now by saying that THAT is very true as well. A lot of people DON'T want to be put in the spotlight. Hence why I was saying "People are shy". That goes both ways in what I was saying but this clarifies that particular point better. Thank you. :)

Also though as per you: you also need to keep your perspective as well. You get SO much love and warmth in the chat room. Women adore you You shoulden't feel undesred because of ONE thread. You are there in the chat far more then HERE (posting on the forum.) And not everyone that goes into the chat room... posts here frequently either. Perspective, perspective, perspective. :)

Well I cherry picked from what you said with a view of my own. I will correct that now by saying that THAT is very true as well. A lot of people DON'T want to be put in the spotlight. Hence why I was saying "People are shy". That goes both ways in what I was saying but this clarifies that particular point better. Thank you. :)

Aww gee :) I didn’t mean that it was something to be corrected. Just found it was interesting how it was quite different takeaways on the same comment. But the clarification provides further insight, so thank you as well.

Also though as per you: you also need to keep your perspective as well. You get SO much love and warmth in the chat room. Women adore you You shoulden't feel undesred because of ONE thread. You are there in the chat far more then HERE (posting on the forum.) And not everyone that goes into the chat room... posts here frequently either. Perspective, perspective, perspective. :)

Gawww stop XD That’s awfully sweet. And I hope what I said didn’t make my sweethearts in chat feel under-appreciated. I didn’t feel undesired per se, but I could imagine how some could. If nothing else, I thought to myself “it’s no wonder I wasn’t chosen” because tickle wrestling doesn’t exactly encapsulate my style of play..and I think everyone knows that. LOL

All the points made could be true but I still think the comment was made as a way to lament "not being mentioned or picked makes me want to leave a negative backhanded comment" in an otherwise very fun thread that all participants were enjoying

All the points made could be true but I still think the comment was made as a way to lament "not being mentioned or picked makes me want to leave a negative backhanded comment" in an otherwise very fun thread that all participants were enjoying

Yeah, I'll have to second doll and say this should stop before it gets ugly :) I think it was a fun thread, but the idea of the potential to "single out" is a valid one.

Yeah, I'll have to second doll and say this should stop before it gets ugly :) I think it was a fun thread, but the idea of the potential to "single out" is a valid one.

LOL WUT? really?

I'm going to double down and start a thread of my own titled "if you could ..... with a TMF member, who would it be"

These are fun threads... People who get upset from threads like this really need to grown thicker skin.

LOL WUT? really?

I'm going to double down and start a thread of my own titled "if you could ..... with a TMF member, who would it be"

These are fun threads... People who get upset from threads like this really need to grown thicker skin.

Yes, really. This thread does, in fact, single people out. Whether or not that's interpreted as a bad thing I think is irrelevant. The poster's opinion is sound, even though I don't share it.

I never said this thread should stop. I meant the "this thread singles people out" and the oncoming "yes it should train" -could get ugly... and should stop. Not the thread itself. Kinda why I wrote those 4 or 5 paragraphs about it lol. Whether some people think it should continue or stop... it will stop when people get bored. That's the way it is with threads.

Maybe I should have saved myself the hour it took to write those 4 or 5 paragraphs and just said this ^^^^^^^^ THAT"S the reality.

But I like explaining things the long way so NO ONE feels hurt. Please stop this back and forth. Please? :)

I never said this thread should stop. I meant the "this thread singles people out" and the oncoming "yes it should train" -coul d get ugly and should stop. Not the thread itself. Kinda why I wrote those 4 or 5 paragraphs about it lol.

That's what I thought you meant should stop, and what I was seconding, for the record :) Which now that I think will happen as the impasse has been recognized.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back