• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could have a tickle tapout match with anyone on TMF

That's what I thought you meant should stop, and what I was seconding, for the record :) Which now that I think will happen as the impasse has been recognized.

Ah yes you ARE correct. I just reread everything you wrote. Nuff said. :)

Okey dokey :)

I LOVE tickle fights with other guys. However, I would not want a rule where tapping out means the winner has to stop tickling. I am quite strong, so my opponent would need to be quite strong as well and / or be really good at wrestling or martial arts. Otherwise it might end up quite one-sided. A winning attitude like that of fightinggirl would also be great. Within this thread my primary picks would be FootBallGuy and frankied21.

I have to agree with mealzonwheels on this one. In no way should this thread piss off anyone, and that's saying something when talking about any online related material where you can usually easily find way for controversy.

For example I stated my opinion early in the thread that I would pick Ginary, a fetish model that will probably never read this thread. It's just so far beyond pissing anyone or singling anyone out. If you're pissed off about something like this, you don't belong on a fetish website.

This is a tough one.. Tickle wrestling is seriously so fun, and there are so many that I’d love to challenge.
Fightinggirl666 would be at the top of the list, she’s got a serious tickling coming to her.
MercyUK would be delightful to have pinned helplessly.
And i’d love to see how tough CapturedDoll really is!

And i’d love to see how tough CapturedDoll really is!

:eek: I'm NOT tough when it comes to wrestling strong enough men!!! (Especially... in my mind... a Ler who's sole intention is to tickle ME.) Now... I've wrestled my bf quite a few times... and LOST. REPEATEDLY. Though I have done a few moves that impressed him... but he thinks I'm overall pretty weak against him. :blush: But he won't let me tickle him. (Now.. in the past I have held my own for quite a while against a few weaker men.) So.. its a flip of the ticklish coin in the power struggle for control with men overall. Happily... (to me) stacked in a strong, Ler man's favor. I don't enjoy losing to a woman. (Which is why fightinggirl666 and I's match... it's SO ON.) :D

It's a thrill though to lose to a man. But I won't go down easily without trying. :thumbsup:

P.S I feel the need to say here... I am not into humiliation. MAYBE in wrestling a woman. But even then... Tickling and humilation don't go together for me. Giving or receiving. I just love tickling every single drop of ticklishness out of someone that I can get. That fills me up with sadistic glee. Predator vs prey. Nothing about me really is into humiliation. Idc what my stories are about or convey. Again Predator vs Prey. I'll be studying up though on the different aspects of humilation. And if any might define either side of me unbeknowst to me. But wrestling for me is just primal and fun. And throw in tickling... woohoo!! :)

Last edited:
I agree! It’s just pure fun. I’d have to win though to maintain my status here as a muscular tough guy &#55357;&#56490;&#55356;&#57339;

I would choose Chicago not only because she is pretty and sexy but she is a clever lady and that is an extra point.

I was given a free membership to my local gym for writing the copy for their new website, so I hope that in 12 months I'll be in tip-top shape to take on every last one of you in a maelstrom of tickle fighting.

You have my word.

Of the currently active women on the site, id also choose fightinggirl666. she needs to be taught a serious lesson. :mwahaha:

Aw! That'd be fun af. You'd win for sure anyway, I don't fight back too much haha

I'm late to this thread, but... my first reaction was to say "nope, nobody." Not because I wouldn't enjoy a tickle fight with a few people here, but I'm a little concerned for myself in one. Not sure how well I'd fare in some kind of serious tickle fight, especially with one of us weirdos.

That being said... GMT made a really good case for Chicago, and that winking image of hers only makes the idea more tempting.

I love tickle fights/wrestling in general, the grappling is as much fun as the tickling and giggling to me (that is the Judo girl in me talking :) ) I love the banter and taunting (and how it comes back to bite you in the butt when the tables turn...) and just the general competitiveness of it.

I'll take on all challenges - on the grass, on the couch, on the bed, or even in the pool :)

...And this is the dangerous part I'm staying away from. I'll stay on the sidelines for Fran's fights. I don't want to publicly embarrass myself.

It would be no challenge since I'm literally 0% ler.

Me too! I enjoy the spectacle of a good tickle fight but any that I've been involved in has turned quickly into a tickle massacre.

Me too! I enjoy the spectacle of a good tickle fight but any that I've been involved in has turned quickly into a tickle massacre.
Then it would be interesting to see a match between you and chicago ))

Now where am I supposed to get my shitty whack-off stories for the low low price of $7 a pop?!

I feel ya, dude! I'm sure he feels bad too, given that it allowed him to make a 6-figure paycheck and all... :laughhard:

I'd say that I technicallyyyyy had a little tickle tapout with shygirl5...and I'd say I won.

...and then I endured swift vengeance in cuffs. (from multiple parties) x///x <3 (Rematch? x//D)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back