• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa Day M/f (some sexual content)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Spa Day

Christina woke up early more than excited about being able to finally enjoy the birthday present she received from her friend Miles two weeks ago at dinner.

She called the wellness facility as it was referred to on the card while she sipped a cup of tea to reconfirm her early afternoon appointment.

Months ago she had confided to Miles that she was curious about being able to pamper herself at a fancy spa. A manicure, pedicure and a long soothing massage, all part of the amazing package he’d purchased for her, sounded incredible to yet at the same time a bit unnerving. Christina was insanely ticklish especially on her upper body where she assumed the majority of her scheduled spa treatment would be focused. Of course Miles was well aware of her ticklishness being the only close friend that Christina told about her love for being tickled.

Her family and friends certainly knew she was ticklish. It was something that was impossible to hide however only Miles knew that she chatted with fellow tickle lovers on fetish forums and truly saw how excited she got about it and what a turn on being tickled was to her. While Miles was knowledgeable of how much being tickled thrilled his friend not having a fetish for tickling meant that most of the experimental ticklish encounters they had at her encouragement were mostly playful in nature and while as mentioned she conversed on line with lots of men and women who claimed to be experienced ticklers she hadn’t worked up the courage to meet with any of them yet.

Miles had actually come close to taking her beyond her limits and in a less passionate way seemed to like tickling poor Christina out of her mind but as soon as the tickles got to a point where she literally thrashed, squealed and screamed for the tickling to stop (a point where she so wanted to explore further) her tormentor always complied afraid that he was hurting her.

Miles had never restrained her, another huge fantasy of Christina’s. Being tied down, completely vulnerable and helpless and tickled well beyond her breaking point was something she longed for.
Disappointed that she was taken close to the edge but never pushed over it she promised to herself that she would get a bit bolder with one of the chat buddies on the internet she seemed to connect with and finally decided to set up a date with him. She seemed to have a great rapport with this older gentleman named Steven. Christina, nervously anxious, was scheduled to meet with him in two days so the massage and grooming she had planned for today made for perfect timing as she wanted to look and feel her best.

She looked down at the table and stared at gift card from the spa. A smile crossed her lips and a shiver ran down her spine. She wondered if she’d be able to lie still and not feel ticklish with someone touching her body so intimately.

Arriving a few minutes early she checked in at the front desk and was led to the woman’s changing room where she shed her clothing and slipped into a soft, oversized robe and pair of slippers. Nervous yet tremendously excited to receive her first ever spa treatment Christina paced the locker room until an aid came in to lead her to a dark, candle lit staging area where she was placed into a comfy reclining chair, handed a glass of herbal tea and had a heated and scented neck pillow placed behind her head. Soft music played lightly in the background and Christina began to relax.

“Maybe I should ask for my mani/pedi first” she thought again getting worked up about the full body massage.

“My feet are pretty ticklish but nowhere near as ticklish as my hips & sides” she said to herself.
The soothing sound of the music, the flickering candles, a small water feature in the corner of the room, the comfy chair and heat and scent of the pillow soon took her to another place and as her eyes fluttered and her mind began to drift she didn’t hear the attendant call out her name but instead felt a set of fingers lightly slither down the sole of her soft, sensitive bare foot. Her body stiffened, she giggled, her toes curled and she quickly pulled her feet away looking up wide eyed at the smiling technician.

“It’s time Christina.”

“Please follow me.”

Embarrassed by her reaction she nervously stammered “oh-h-h ok thank you.”
Swinging her legs off the reclined chair, sliding her feet into the slippers and cinching up her robe she was led down a dimly lit corridor to the last room in the massage area of the spa. She wondered why the door to this chamber was different and why it was so far from the other rooms but quickly dismissed those thoughts as she walked into the candle lit, incense scented room.

“Please disrobe and lie face down on the table for me” the orderly requested in a monotone, slightly bored voice.

Christina obeyed.

He adjusted her neck and head making sure she was comfortable.

A cool thin folded sheet was then placed over the small of her back. The sheet was then unfolded and slid down to cover her bottom. It stopped at the middle of her thighs. The material tickled the backs of her legs as the orderly adjusted it and the sensation raised goosebumps as she bit her lip and squirmed, slightly stifling a giggle. She thought it was fortunate that he couldn’t see the expression on her face.

The attendant, pretending not to notice her sensitivity turned away. All she could see was his feet through the hole in the massage table. Workman-like he placed a number of items on a stand next to Christina. She wasn’t sure what he was doing but assumed it was just part of the preparation.

“Your masseuse Steven will be here shortly” he whispered when he finished and the door shut solidly behind him.

Giddy with anticipation Christina anxiously awaited his arrival.

The room was incredibly quiet.

Upon entering Steven introduced himself in a calm voice and asked Christina if this was her first massage. When she replied that it was he was kind enough to ask if she had been advised of the various technique options that were available to her.

She had chosen an aromatherapy massage which wasn’t quite as firm as some of the other more deep tissue massages.

“I see you’re going to treat yourself to the 90 minute massage” Steven stated.

“Normally I’d start with you lying face down but since you’re receiving a special extended treatment let’s have you turn over for me please”

“You know, not too many people opt for this massage because of the price.”

“Oh?”

“It was actually a gift from a good friend of mine” she proudly stated.

“And quite a generous and thoughtful present it is Christina.”

“I’m sure he would be tickled to know how appreciative you are.”

The word that triggered so many fantasies of hers made her tremble.

“Hey how did you know the gift came from a man” she asked now trying to remove thoughts of being tickled out of her mind.

“Oh I just assumed it was from a boyfriend sorry if I’m wrong” he said as he poured warm massage oil on his hands.

“Oh that’s fine I was just curious-s-s-s-s!”

He moved to the top end of the table and his fingers touched her shoulders before she completed her sentence.

She instantly tensed up and let out a whimper.

“We can’t have you tight, nervous and stressed out Christina” Steven calmly exclaimed.

“The whole idea of a massage is to soothe those muscles of yours, to relax your body and your mind.”

As his finger tips slid along the sides of her neck she scrunched her shoulders and giggled.

“That tickles-s-s-s a little bit” she said in a child-like voice.

“So you’re ticklish are you Christina?” he asked as his fingertips lightly caressed the nape of her neck.

“I get so squirmy whenever someone touches me like this-s-s-s” she blurted out as Steven’s fingers moved down to her shoulders and he slid his hands across them and down her arms.

“I’ll do my best to try not to tickle you” he said in a sympathetic voice.

“Oh my God” she softly whispered as if to herself.

“Hee hee-e-e!”

His fingers lightly caressed from her upper inner arms to her elbows and she wriggled and pulled her arms to her sides.

“It appears as though you’re going to squirm quite a lot once I really start the massage.”

“Please try to remain as relaxed as possible” he instructed.

“I have an idea but let’s give this method a try first” he suggested and as his oiled fingers slid down her sides Christina’s back rose up cat-like into the air and she began to giggle and squirm reflexively.

“It’s unusual but I do think that for you to be able to appreciate and enjoy the massage I may actually need to use restraints unless you have an objection to that of course.”

“Restraints?” she cried out half shocked and half excited by the prospects of being that helpless and vulnerable.

“I’m not sure I can let you do this-s-s-s” she stammered.

“I’m so-o-o-o ticklish-h-h!”

“It’s not the norm Christina but if you want to enjoy your friend’s wonderful gift I’ll need you to lie as still as possible and I can see that’s not going to happen without some assistance. It’s that or we can sit here for an hour and a half and chat.”

As the butterflies churned in her tummy Christina also felt that delightful warmth between her legs. Her lifelong fantasy of being tied down and completely helpless as someone tickled her way beyond her limits kept flashing into her head.

“Don’t be silly this is a professional massage” she thought.

Trying to pretend that she was worried about being bound and even though she was a bit nervous, she asked Steve a few questions about safety before agreeing to let him restrain her to the massage table.
In a matter of minutes he had her strapped down securely spread eagle to the table. Staring at the ceiling she not so calmly tested the restraints. Unable to move her arms or legs she got a bit more unnerved.

Steve began to place additional restraint straps across her thighs just above each knee.

“W-w-w-why do you need more restraints-s-s-s” she asked. Instead of getting an answer from Steve she then saw him strapping down her forearms to the table as well.

Christina now felt the cool air in the room when Steve removed the sheet and her nipples quickly rose to attention.

He covered her eyes with a blindfold which she found curious but he explained that it was to help her relax.

He then began to pour warm massage oil onto her tummy.

“Is this normal?” she asked.

“Is what normal?” he asked back sheepishly.

“I didn’t know I’d-d-d be exposed like this? “

“You were given a deluxe treatment package and that covers massaging the entire body” Steven exclaimed convincingly.

“I’m not so sure about this” she nervously replied as she again tested the bonds.

“I can’t move an inch.”

“Shall we begin Christina?” Steve asked in a businesslike tone of voice.

She nodded her head, stiffening up and breathing heavier in anticipation of the sensations as she knew Steven’s hands were preparing to spread the warm slippery liquid on one of her most ticklish areas.

Again she tested the tight but comfortable restraints.

The minute his fingertips touched her she squealed and twisted her torso as much as the bonds would allow.

“That doesn’t tickle does it?” he teased in a soft voice as his fingers slid effortlessly back and forth across her stomach. He lightly squeezed her hips as his hands glided over her now goosepimply flesh. Vibrating his fingertips around her belly button, teasing her sides and then slipping his hands down and around the area between her tummy and the tiny patch of hair at the top of her vagina Christina giggled and squirmed wildly.

“That’s-s-s-s one of my most ticklish-h-h-h spots!”

“Oh God!”

“Ahhh! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“You really need to try to calm down Christina” chided Steven in a soothing voice that totally conflicted with the roving action of his fast moving hands.

She felt a trickle of oil run down each of her thigh creases followed by Steven’s snake like fingers lightly rubbing it into her skin. Tickling her there sent shock waves through poor Christina’s body and while it drove her insane being touched in that spot also began to excite her.

Steve tickled her upper inner thighs and then slithered his oily hands back up over her belly. Light squeezes from her hips to her belly button had Christina giggling uncontrollably.

He teased her by circling her belly button with a fingertip then tickled the edges before sliding a fingertip into the center and wiggling it back and forth.

“I see you have an innie.”

“What-t-t-t-t!”

“Please-e-e-e don’t tickle me there!”

“But I already am Christina!”

“What do you mean you’re already tickling me-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-e!“

Oh God, that tickles so much!”

“No more!”

“I thought this was a massage!”

As Steve teased her belly button his other hand tickled her hips lightly and worked up and down her sides.

“Please stop-p-p-p-p!” she pleaded.

His fingers slithered across her slick, slippery rib cage and the sides and fronts of her breasts and when she thought she couldn’t take any more his fingertips began to tease and caress her erect nipple tips. He alternated using his slick fingers with the oily palms of his hands which had her shivering and shaking uncontrollably.

“Please no more!”

And just like that he stopped.

Christina out of breath, energized like never before quivered and quaked on the massage table feeling disappointed that Steven seemed to listen to her request until she realized that the only reason for the pause in the action was to allow Steven to generously apply more of the warm, slippery oil to her upper body.

Her upper inner arms, underarms, shoulders, breasts and rib cage were now generously coated and she giggled and squirmed deliciously as he rubbed in the oil preparing her for this part of her “massage”.

Steven now slowly and sensually worked his long fingers over her tingling body tickling her in a more erotic than torture some way.

She nonetheless squealed and wiggled as much as her bonds would allow as he teasingly fingered her pulsating skin.

In her mind’s eye Christina imagined the sadistic look on his face as he focused his efforts trance-like on the glistening body of the ticklish woman lying before him. It was as if she was a feast that he was greedily consuming. It was a look Christina had seen in some of the tickling clips she so frequently viewed. Clips that fueled many of her fantasies, fantasies that now seem to be coming to life. The blindfold actually made the tickling even more intense to her and she giggled uncontrollably and pleaded with Steven to get him to stop.

Delicately scratching his fingernails down into the hollows of her underarms he then rubbed in the oil before wiggling his fingertips all over the smooth, shaved flesh.

It was frighteningly ticklish and Christina unable to pull her arms down had never felt such sweet torment. Her ass shook back and forth and futile tugging at the wrist and arm restraints simply wasted the already draining energy from her now super sensitized body.

Steven’s fingers methodically tickled the same spot in each armpit over and over again. Christina squealed in a giggly voice pleading for him to move to another area, begging him to stop the torture. Ignoring her, the soft flicking action of his fingertips was driving her out of her mind.

She giggled and squealed to Steven’s delight and as he finally spared her and moved to a new spot but once his fingers touched the sides of her neck she sputtered “noooooo” and tried to scrunch her shoulders. Pleased that he’d found another weak spot Steven took great pleasure in exploiting her ticklishness.

“GOD those fingers!” thought Christina.

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“Steven p-p-p-p-please!”

“What kind of a massage is this-s-s-s-s anyway?”

It seemed as if his hands were everywhere. He was determined to find every ticklish spot on Christina. Her neck and ears, her shoulders and underarms, the sides of her breasts, her nipples, her rib cage, her hips, her tummy, the small of her back, the fronts of her thighs and the occasional brush over her crotch which was now on fire had her ready to die so why was she so turned on by this crazy man.
The light to medium tickles were now beyond torture some yet sent incredible waves of pleasure to her core.

Focusing on the spot below her tummy his long fingers teased her mercilessly. Sliding across the area just above her vagina his index finger as if by accident tickled the hood of her glistening clitoris. Unable to hide how excited she was by Steven’s tickling and feeling a connection with him that she’d never experienced before he made sure to stretch out her tormenting, tantalizing torture by spreading his fingers and lightly sliding them up and down the outsides of her sensitive moist lips. She opened up for him completely and he gently teased her opening, the insanely ticklish spot between her two holes and all around the tingling edges before finally slipping a finger into her wet pussy. One finger slowly slid in and out of her while another circled the tip of her throbbing clitoris.

Leaning over her he began to flick his tongue over her hard nipples before lightly sucking the left one then the right.

“That tickles-s-s-s-s so much!” she cooed, giggled and moaned as Steven’s fingers and mouth brought her pleasure beyond description.

He kissed his way down the front of her chest and tummy and when his mouth found her engorged clit he began to lightly suck it as his fingertips slithered up and down her sensitive sides and began to teasingly squeeze her hips.

The combination had poor Christina beside herself. Unsure of whether to laugh or moan, beg him for release or plead for him to stop she was completely confused and totally under his control. The sensations were pure punishment, divine pleasure and way beyond overwhelming.

Steven tickled her sides, tummy, nipples and underarms while he licked her clitoris and open, inviting lips. When his tongue finally began to tickle and enter her pussy he slithered one hand down to her crotch and teased her clitoris with a finger while the other hand continued to sensually tickle her upper body.

Christina was on the edge, an orgasm of titanic proportions building in her as Steven teased and tickled her to new heights.

He felt her getting close.

“Not yet my dear ticklish one.” He whispered up to her.

“Steven p-l-e-e-e-e-a-s-e-e-e!”

“It’s not time for you to cum Christina”

Steven’s fingers found an incredibly sensitive spot along her upper inner thigh and as he continued to suck and dart his tongue over her clitoris his fingers tickled her legs. The tickling only served to slightly divert her attention from the orgasm building in her as she squirmed as much as her restraints would allow, head reeling, pussy throbbing, giggling and squealing, hoping it would end but wishing it would continue as Steven tickled her mercilessly. He squeezed the spot above her knees just below the leg restraints and as if he hit a nerve ending Christina strained and bucked on the table.

He blew warm air on her pussy and licked up and down her soaked slit while he teasingly tormented her thighs and then the fronts and backs of her knees with his tickling fingers.

“Someone has some very ticklish knees doesn’t she?” he asked.

Reaching for the oil he applied a generous amount to her legs. She giggled like a little girl when his fingers slid up her calves to the sensitive spot behind her knees. He made sure to linger there a while, his fingers wiggling wildly as Christina bit her lip, wriggled and twisted, squeezed her eyes shut and curled her toes.

Back up to her thighs, between her legs, across her tummy his hands were a blur. The amount of pressure he applied on each spot pushed her boundaries without desensitizing her and she feared and at the same time prayed that the tickles would never cease.

Reaching down he began to stroke her left sole while his other hand tickled her knees.

She was so worked up now that even her feet were insanely sensitized and so much more ticklish than she ever thought.

When Christina felt him applying the warm massage oil on her trapped feet and toes she began to scream out for him to stop.

“Were you holding out on me?” he teasingly asked her as his nails now glided effortlessly over her arches, across her toe pads, down the sides and tops of her feet and on her butter soft heels.

“What-t-t-t do you mean holding out on you?”

As his nails wiggled and zig zagged over the sensitive soles her pretty feet he exclaimed “I was advised that your feet weren’t very ticklish”.

“In between gales of laughter she cried out “who would have told you that!”

As his foot tickling slowed to a sensual scratching that curled her toes and sent a shiver through her body Steven finally decided to explain to poor Christina that she had been set up by her good friend Miles.

“It seems that Miles read a few of our exchanges on your lap top when you were indisposed one afternoon and decided that it was time for you to fulfill your deepest and darkest fantasies. He contacted me with a plan that I must say has so far worked out quite well for the both of us.”

“Yes I’m the Steven you’ve been chatting with. The man you’ve confided your most precious secrets to. I own this business and being a licensed massage therapist does sometimes come with benefits. Don’t get me wrong I am one hundred percent professional with my clients but every once in a while I find someone who how shall I put it finds my kinks interesting and I always like to be prepared. I built this special room for me to play with women who happen to like a little more than normal massages.”

“Your friend is a true one.”

“Not everyone would understand how passionate a person could be about something as different as tickling.”

“In fact he was thrilled to learn of my profession which allowed us to pull off this play so seamlessly.“

“I am so grateful we got to see each other sooner than our arranged meeting.”

“Me-e-e-e too-o-o-o!” she said in a giggly voice.

Steven continued chatting while his fingertips languidly worked their way up her legs. Christina moaned and squirmed now even more turned on by the light tingly tickles.

As the fingers of his left hand finally found her wet opening and circled there teasingly his right index finger began to tickle the tip of her exposed throbbing clit once again.

Leaning down he began to suck and nibble on her toes. His warm mouth bobbing up and down each toe tickled her like crazy but sent waves of pleasure directly to her clitoris where his finger brought her closer to the orgasm that had been building since she’s been strapped to the table.

Turned on by hearing her sexy laughter he sensually sucked her big toe faster and faster, now in the same rhythm as his clit tickling finger. She arched her back as the combination had her well beyond her breaking point. She let out a scream of passion. Steven continued rubbing her over sensitized button and using his other hand sensually teased and tickled her inner thighs as the powerful release surprised and thrilled her.

The post orgasm tickles were like electric shock waves coursing through her body and Steven would not relent. He teased her hard nipples, slid his fingers into her oiled underarms and wiggled then deliciously there, he teasingly squeezed her hips, lightly poked and prodded her tummy and tickled her knees, thighs and labia until she was ready to explode again.

Moving between her legs he darted his tongue over the tip of her engorged clit while his fingers tickled her rib cage, hips and nipples. Her body shuddered violently as she came in a series of orgasms that wouldn’t seem to stop. Steven continued to suck her clitoris and tickle her nipple tips, one of her weakest most ticklish erogenous zones.

She was frantically trying to get him to stop as the pleasure had become too overwhelming for her to handle any more however Steven knew that she needed to be taken a bit farther before he allowed her a break.

A few more incredible yet agonizing minutes of this delicious, devious torture and Steven, himself totally exhausted, eased off and slowly began to remove the restraints from the shivering Christina.
Giving her ankles and then wrists a nice soothing massage he also rubbed her arms and legs thoroughly. Flipping her onto her tummy he worked his magic fingers over her shoulders, neck and back until she was finally completely relaxed.

Steven then covered her overheated, tingling body with a cool sheet and let her lie there blissfully.

Unable to speak or move Christina shuddered and shook involuntarily on the massage table in a pure state of bliss. Her body felt so alive and she had finally found what she had truly hungered for all these years.

That it was even more exciting than her dreams made her smile.

She thought about her good friend Miles and as angry as she initially with him for pulling such a bold stunt she knew that if it wasn’t for his actions she may never have had the nerve to go through with meeting Steven.

Interrupting her thoughts Steven asked “So what time should I pick you up?”

“W-w-w-what?” She replied a little bit confused by his question.

“We have a date in two nights or did you forget about it?”

Steven walked over to the table giggling and gave Christina a big kiss. She put her arms around him and kissed him back, his hands tenderly squeezed her ticklish hips. She squirmed with their lips locked together and pulling back for a second teasingly asked if he would just play with her until it was time for their date.

“Who am I to deny the wishes of a beautiful and ticklish woman such as you?”

A beautifully narrated story... Really nice to read it. They had a great tickling sessions. :feets:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back