• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vikings Series is way overrated

Park CollegeO

TMF Expert
It's going to be a long year till GOT comes back.

I tried giving Vikings a go (had never watched a single episode or scene before), I lasted 5 episodes.

The dialogue stinks, whenever something needed explaining, the writers just had the kid ask ragnar about it so he could explain it to the viewers. There were very few exchanges that seemed to develop character - everything they said was important and meaningful like they knew they were part of a story.

Can't really relate to the characters, the whole thing feels kind of forced.

There was a lot of hype around vikings but I never really brought myself to watch it until now , but boy I did not expect it to be this overrated.

To think people were comparing this to GOT?

I've never heard anyone compare Vikings to GoT; the former is a historical drama based on real people and events, the latter is based on entire series of fantasy novels. It's the History Channel, not HBO.

You gotta wonder, did the Vikings have families and did they just up and leave them occasionally to go rape and plunder other settlements?

That must have been one hell of an awkward conversation.

"Woman, I'm going off to go support our family...by raping and plundering other people!"

"Can't you just plunder other people and skip on the raping Rothgar"?

"Dammit Helga this is why my mother never wanted me to marry you"!

"Well I NEVER LIKED YOUR MOTHER in the FIRST PLACE"!

;) :D

I like the series. I wouldn't say it's on par with Game of Thrones, but I still found it enjoyable. After the first few episodes, the pace picked up, and I like the direction they go with Ragnar.

Another great series to look into, if you haven't seen it, is Peaky Blinders on Netflix. It's about early 20th century Irish criminals. It starts a bit slow, but gets awesome.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back