• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of the Living Bed (M/F feet)

Captain Satan

TMF Regular
You might begin to notice a pattern in my stories if you've been following since the beginning. And if you have - you'll know it's always after a big ol' messy party.

You might also begin to notice a recurring pattern regarding the characters.

It was three weeks ago and a group of us had just arrived back to an apartment after a night on the hooch. Spirits were high (and so was everyone else in the room) and after about an hour or so of passing around the AUX chord, we went up to Shane's room and decided to play the X-Box.

Emily (Who you remember from Night of the Living Bed (FF/M) ) had claimed the bed for herself, as she usually does. She let down her long brown hair and kicked off her black heel boots before sliding under the covers in what had become her signature territorial pissing. She always got the bed. None of us challenged it.

She's six years younger than me at 20, but very quick to match any of my verbal teasings. She might be a real millenial, but she was as sharp as anyone in the room.

"Emily, why the fuck are you going to sleep at this hour?" I teased.

"I'm not, you fucking tool." she bit back. She bit so hard.

We were twenty-minutes deep into a game of Worms: Battlegrounds, when I saw the absolute the begging of something beautiful begin to slide under the sheets behind me. A white ankle sock stretched over five toes had appeared from under the bed covers. I remembered the way she had treated me weeks before and decided that now was the time to have some vengeance.

My fingers creeped over the bed like a spider until they met the heel of her socked foot, when I began to scratch up and down along her socked sole.

She kept her composure, bless her cotton socks.

I toned it down to a two-finger scritch where her toes met her instep, and after about twenty seconds (a long time in non-lee seconds), she let out a giant gasp and pulled her foot back under the covers. I returned to the game with a smile on my face, knowing I'd done the devil's business.

But her foot slid back from under the sheets a few moments later, with her dirty white sock riding halfway up her sole. Business wasn't over just yet.

I began by teasing her heel again with little spider tickles until I could see her heaving under the blankets. She was obviously trying to prove her resilience, but I wasn't convinced. My fingers tickled up her sole, shifting her white sock further and further up until it hung pathetically like a hat atop her round, suckable toes.

Nobody else seemed to be paying attention bar her and me, so I kept at it.

I could hear her faint laughter under the sheets with the odd curse here and there, but she never once moved her foot. For a girl who I don't suspected is "one of us", I really do suspect she's one of us. Two of my fingers climbed her pink and white sole like a ladder to tickler's ecstasy, and all she offered were stunted giggles and frails attempts at escape.

After about a minute or so I became conscious of our company, so I pulled the sock down on her foot and returned to the game before anyone noticed. I smelled my fingers every now and again, knowing the journey they'd taken. It felt sweet.

And then we all drank poitin and the rest is a total blur.

The End.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back