• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BFD series is back - Jessyka and Amélie

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
BFD Series is back with this brand new series of clips

Jessika brings us her real life cousin Amélie for her introduction to our tickling world and what an introduction it was for this brand new cutie.

This is a very long clip at 30 minutes and it splits in many different sessions, I won't be doing a full blown description of all the separate sessions but I will give has much info has possible about the clips.

Duo Upper body

The girls are tied with their arms over their heads and I do all the tickling in this scene. Jessyka has seen in the past gets the worst of the 2 girls because she was extra ticklish for this shoot and basically laughed with that superb laugh of hers the entire time. Amélie has a very cute gaspy laugh and you can tell that this is going to be workout when looking at both girls reactions. Their chemistry, being real life cousins, is fantastic.

Amélie Upper body

It's now time for the girls to do a little tickling, Jessyka tortures her cousin first and she gets more laughs out of her then I did. Jessyka is more on the light side, which is good because it works so well. Pretty cute scene.

Jessyka Upper body

Amélie's revenge was ABSOLUTELY CRUEL, she made Jessyka turn red half thru and she was relentless all while teasing her and talking to her. She jumps on Jessyka for a total tickle attach for the last 30 seconds of this scene.

Amélie hits the stocks

Jessyka has Amélie's huge feet in my stocks and she gives them a good tickle ride. Amélie has one of the most beautiful pair of big feet that I has ever seen. A pure joy to tickle. I come in for the last minute to increase the torture. Amélie's is not resisting very well has she goes for a couple of guffaws.

Jessyka hits the stocks

Amélie's time for revenge and of course Jessyka is still super ticklish and Amélie's spend of the time tickling her with all the tickle tools and she laughs at her again. Jessyka is having a hell of a tickle day here.

Duo stocks feet

This is the last part and not the least that's for sure, this scene goes on for 8 minutes has both girls are in the stocks at the same time and the laughs are just pouring from everywhere. I get Amélie's giant feet really good in this scene and Jessyka just laughs the entire time pretty much has their chemistry hits its very top.

Jessyka

Size 9

Amélie

Size 12

Enormous savings on the full clip, has this clip will split in half for easier download since the full clip is very large at high quality...but if you have the space, you will profit from the discount.

I have put a couple of sample videos in this post, the quality does not reflect the actual quality when purchasing the clip in HD, the previews we're taken from my phone. BTW is anyone has a clue on how to help me produce better preview clips I would appreciate it.

I will also post a couple of pics in a separate message below.

Thanks for all the support and contact me upon purchase of this clip for a free clip of your choosing...

Attachments

• video-1519372183.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • video-1519372191.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • video-1519372199.mp4
    2 MB
  • video-1519372206.mp4
    1.9 MB
Here's a couple of pics dudes...

Attachments

• DSC00752.JPG
    DSC00752.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00764.JPG
    DSC00764.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00769.JPG
    DSC00769.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00777.JPG
    DSC00777.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00792.JPG
    DSC00792.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 195
great shoot!!! I would love to see the girls get a crack a the boys too!! A little f/m revenge!!!:dancingbanana:

No F/M on my site...sorry guys....let me know if you guys actually purchase the clip :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back