• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 2 - Emily's Exploration (F/F)

Frostfeather

Greetings, once more. Here's the next part of Emily's story in which she and Coretta get what they really wanted. As before, please let me know what you think. Chapter 3 is in the works.

Emily and Coretta walked slowly up the stairs to Emily's room with the pale girl leaning heavily on her dark-skinned friend. Her tickling ordeal at Madison's had left her exhausted and weak.
After Emily had assured Coretta that she was okay to drive home they had gotten into their cars and made the quick drive to Emily's house. Coretta had helped the redhead out of her car and through the front door. Now, as they ascended the stairs each girl was acutely conscious of the other's touch and both of them felt self-conscious about the torrid situation they had just left and the revelations that had occurred there. Emily, especially, was embarrassed about the level of arousal that Coretta had witnessed Madison enticing from her body with the torturous tickling. She was also embarrassed that, in her lust-filled haze, she had all but begged her best friend to give her an orgasm.
Coretta, for her part, was embarrassed at how quickly she had been willing to give her friend that orgasm, before she even released her from her bondage. She was worried that her quick acceptance of the lustful moment might give Emily the wrong idea about her feelings. She was also afraid that Emily's declaration of love had been influenced by the sensual situation and was not as true for her as it was for Coretta.
So, they walked up in awkward silence. When they got to Emily's room and entered the redhead stumbled over and collapsed onto her bed. Coretta followed slowly and eased herself onto the foot of the bed feeling stiff and graceless. After a couple minutes, during which Coretta worried that her friend had fallen asleep, Emily groaned and rolled over. She propped her head up on the palm of her hand and looked at Coretta.
"Did you mean . . . "
"Do you really . . . "
They stopped talking, then, after a moment, began to laugh. Emily flapped her hand at Coretta.
"You first," she said.
"Did you really mean it? That you love me, I mean. That was, um, intense, back there. I could understand you saying something like that in the moment when you really didn't mean it." There, thought Coretta, she'd said it and couldn't take it back. Better to face it head on.
Emily stared at her friend with a thoughtful look.
"Cor, you're my best friend. You've always been there for me. You're beautiful inside and out. I'd have to be an idiot not to fall in love with you. I'm just sorry it took an intense situation like that to make me realize it and say it."
Coretta felt her heart swell with each word. She loves me, my Emily loves me, she thought.
"What about you? You really love me?"
"Oh, Em, I've loved you for a while, now. I was just afraid to tell you."
Emily looked down as her cheeks turned pink.
Silent moments passed as the girls sat thinking through what had been said. Then Coretta cleared her throat.
"Um, tickling, huh?"
"I didn't go there looking for that," Emily quickly responded, "she held me at gunpoint. You know, before we knew it was a toy gun."
"I know you didn't go there for that, Em. I was the one who set you two up, for which I'm really sorry. But," it was Coretta's turn to look down, "it, um, really seemed to turn you on, at Madison's, and, well, um, yesterday, here, in your room."
Emily looked at Coretta blankly for a moment. Then her cheeks turned red.
"You mean you saw . . . "
"I'm sorry, Em, I came by to see you, and you didn't hear me come in, and you were . . . well, you know, and the video was this woman being tickled . . . " the words tumbled out of Coretta's mouth, then tapered off.
It was Emily's turn to face the issue head on.
"Well, um, yeah, tickling is a real turn on for me. I like the idea of tickling someone, and being tickled," she paused, "though maybe not like Madison did it. It really got me going, but, at the same time I couldn't stand it. It was too much . . . well, some of it was." Emily's face got redder and redder as she talked.
"So, do you imagine tickling me, or me tickling you?"
Emily sat up at the question and scooted back to sit against her pillows.
"Well, I haven't before, but that was because I was trying not to think of you like that, I think. I don't even think I realized I was avoiding it. But now? Oh, hell, Cor, just hearing you say it like that is turning me on."
It was true. Emily had been through an exhausting experience, both with the torturous tickling Madison had inflicted on her and with the explosive orgasm she'd finally found her release in, with Coretta's loving help. However, she was young and healthy and was already recovering. As Coretta mentioned tickling Emily felt a familiar flutter in her belly and a welcome smolder ignited between her legs.
Coretta raised an eyebrow. "After what you just went through? You can't want me to do what Madison did, or to do that to me, surely."
"Well, not that, no, but maybe something a little gentler, or, I don't know, just where I know I can say stop and you will. Do you know that when she was tickling my foot I almost came from that? I think I would have if she hadn't gotten there first and stopped tickling me. And I wouldn't tickle you like she did me, of course. I'd be . . . gentle." Emily said the last bit with a suggestive grin.
Suddenly the redhead pulled her shirt over her head. Then getting up on her knees she wiggled out of her tight, denim shorts and tossed them on the floor. She sat back against her pillows again with her legs splayed apart, one straight and one with her knee bent. She raised her hands up behind her head causing her small, pert breasts to jut proudly. Lounging back she looked Coretta in the eye.
"Is this how you've imagined me?"
Coretta's breath caught as she took in Emily's beautiful, bare body. Her gaze roamed hungrily over her best friend's alabaster skin and feasted on the sight of her slender, graceful form. Emily felt a pang of pleasure warm her lower regions at the look in Coretta's eyes. Then her arousal quickly doubled as Coretta slipped off the bed and began to peel her own clothes off. When she, too, was bare to the world the ebon-skinned girl climbed back on the bed and sat, facing Emily, with her legs on either side of the one that the redhead had stretched out straight. Emily's pale foot was inches away from Coretta's black pubic curls. The dark girl gently gripped that pale foot and rested her index finger against it.
"I don't know, Em, is this how you imagine me?"
It was Emily's turn to hold her breath. Biting her lower lip she nodded at Coretta.
"Oh, yes please," she answered with a throaty whisper.
Coretta immediately began to drag her fingernail slowly up Emily's sole. Emily's hands shot down to the bed and she gripped her comforter with white knuckles. Her breath blew from her nostrils as she compressed her lips. Coretta reached Emily's toes and started lightly tracing their undersides. Emily produced a muted whining sound as she clenched her eyes shut. Coretta watched with fascination as Emily's nipples stiffened and the skin of her aereolae puckered. She dragged her fingernail back down Emily's sole then added a second finger as she started back up.
Emily straightened her arms lifting her rump off the bed. She began to shake her head back and forth as if she emphatically disagreed with something. When Coretta's two fingers started flitting under her toes Emily's breath burst from her chest in a flood of titters. Her bent leg started to quiver. She lowered her butt back onto the bed then lifted it up again. She continued shaking her head back and forth. Giggles spilled from her mouth. Through it all she focused with all her will on keeping the foot in Coretta's grasp perfectly still.
Coretta watched Emily writhe under her tickling attention and felt herself respond. Her own thick, dark nipples stiffened. Her vaginal muscles clenched and she felt a tingling pleasure grow between her legs.
Emily continued to giggle and squirm as Coretta teased her foot, now with three slowly stroking fingers. The tickling sensations seemed connected directly up her leg to her genitals. Each teasing flick sent a jolt of pleasure to her sex and she felt herself getting slippery wet again as her desire built. Her foot was so sensitive that it took all her willpower to leave it in Coretta's hand. She also had to focus on keeping her hands away from her clitoris. Her sensitive little bud throbbed with libidinous fire and she felt the desperate need to rub that fire to its orgasmic fruition. However, that would erase the deliciously excruciating torment of Coretta's teasing touch and the heavenly release it was surely building to.
Coretta was also having trouble controlling herself. Emily's wiggling struggle to endure her foot tickling and her blissful giggles were igniting Coretta's own lust to an extent that surprised her. She, too, wanted to stroke her tender, aroused clitoris, but she wouldn't be able to hold and tickle Emily's foot at the same time.
"Fuck, Em, I can't believe how hot this is getting me."
"Me . . . too. I think . . . you're going to . . . make . . . me . . . cum, soon . . . " Emily managed to gasp out between giggles.
Coretta had an idea. She slowed her tickling some so Emily could focus.
"Want to make me cum, too?"
Emily took a breath as Coretta's tickling slowed enough that she could handle it with only partial effort. The gentle strokes and the resulting warmth in her groin were like a cross between tickling and a pleasant massage.
"I so want to make you cum, Cor. What do you have in mind?"
"Here, scoot down," Coretta instructed, letting go of Emily's foot for the moment. Emily shifted down on the bed until she was lying flat. Coretta quickly turned around and straddled Emily's chest.
"Here, bend your leg," Coretta said.
When they were done Emily's legs had switched positions. Now, the leg with the tickled foot was bent in so that her heel was next to her vulva and the free leg was straight. Coretta immediately began teasing Emily's foot again. She also lowered her hips.
Emily erupted in giggles again, and her libido reignited. Somehow, with the tickled foot resting right next to her pleasured mound the proximity seemed to heighten the connection between the titillation and the arousal. Even as she felt her climax building again and fought to control her reactions to the teasing torment of her foot Emily gazed lustfully at Coretta's exposed pudenda directly above her face. The sight of the pink inner folds contrasting with the dark outer labia gave Emily a shock of additional pleasure at the lewd view. She wrapped her arms around Coretta's hips and pulled her mound down to her mouth. She quickly parted Coretta's folds, found her clitoris, and began to caress it with the tip of her tongue. She was unable to stifle her reactions to Coretta's diligent tickling, though, and started mewling and keening into Coretta's mound as she licked her friend.
Coretta was soon making sounds of her own as Emily's slippery tongue quickly teased her clitoris to a roaring state of arousal. However, she was determined to give her new lover the passionate experience she longed for, so she focused all of her attention on the foot she was now teasing with all five fingers and tried to ignore the raging fire between her legs for as long as she could.
Emily almost couldn't take it. Coretta's tender ministrations were driving her crazy. It took everything she had to hold her foot still. Coretta's grip on it was rapidly becoming necessary as the sensations on her sole began to overwhelm her. However, it was working. The tickles had sparked an excruciating pleasure in her genitals that was building to an amazing crescendo.
Then the release exploded. Emily's mouth pulled away from Coretta's sex as her mewling giggles became one, long, strained moan. Coretta continued tickling Emily's sole as her friend gave a throaty voice to her delight. The redhead's hips bucked under Coretta as she rode the waves of bliss.
Finally, with a groaning sigh Emily relaxed. Coretta kissed the foot she had teased and let it loose so that Emily could straighten her leg. Emily lay, gasping and riding the beautific post orgasmic downhill glide.
Coretta waited for a moment, but quickly couldn't stand it. Emily's orgasm had only served to bring the flames that Emily's tongue had fanned to a blazing inferno.
"Em . . . " The strain in Coretta's voice was apparent. Emily quickly opened her eyes, and, of course, saw the flower of Coretta's stimulated sex above her.
"Oh, Cor!"
Wasting no time Emily pulled her friend's hips down and again found her clitoris with a slippery tongue. Emily licked and suckled the tender nucleus of nerves with fervor. In moments Coretta was catapulting toward her own orgasm.
Then it arrived. Coretta shook through a series of husky grunts as Emily's tongue drew out her climax keeping her friend at the peak of her pleasure for as long as possible. Finally, with a rapid succession of violent shudders Coretta collapsed onto her friend. She lay there breathing heavily and twitching as Emily bestowed little fluttery kisses on her inner thighs.
After a short while she swung her leg over Emily and crawled around until she was lying next to her redheaded lover.
"Cor, that was amazing," sighed Emily.
"Yeah, I know, but how did you like it?" Coretta grinned at Emily.
Emily giggled and pulled a pillow out from under her comforter to smack her ebon-skinned sweetheart.
"I suppose that's your way of saying you enjoyed yourself, too?"
Coretta grabbed the swinging pillow and pulled Emily into a tight embrace kissing her thoroughly. Pulling back she gazed into Emily's eyes.
"Yes, Love, I did."
Emily smiled wide and shivered.
"Oh, I like that. You should call me that from now on."
"If that's what you want, Love."
Emily's smile got even broader. She wrapped her arms around Coretta and pulled her back down on the bed, snuggling into her shoulder and wrapping her legs around her body.
"Oh, yeah, stick with that for sure," she said with a satisfied sigh.

The girls woke in each other's arms some time later. Coretta first. She lay contentedly enjoying the feel of Emily's naked body pressed against her, the red-haired girl's arms wrapped around her neck. Coretta stroked the smooth pearly skin of Emily's side enjoying the look of her own nearly black hands gliding over its pale surface. Emily shifted and giggled softly. Coretta smiled and continued stroking.
Emily giggled some more, then opened her eyes.
"I need the bathroom before we start any more games, Beautiful."
"I wasn't necessarily trying to get something started, Love, but, if you're up for it, I might like to explore this tickling thing some more. Oh, and I need the bathroom, too, but why don't you go first."
With a nod Emily extricated herself from her lover and stretched. Then, with a timid kiss on Coretta's cheek she jumped over the ebon girl and headed for the bathroom. Coretta watched her nude buttocks flex as she walked away, enjoying the sight and enjoying the knowledge that she would get to continue enjoying the sight in the future now that their love was no longer concealed.
When Emily returned Coretta took her turn in the bathroom. When she got back to the bed Emily was stretched out in the middle of it surrounded by strips of cloth. Some were scarves. One was a bathrobe belt. A few were thigh-high socks.
Coretta eyed the collection and the nude girl in the middle. She raised an eyebrow.
"That foot tickling earlier was awesome, but it was almost more than I could sit still for. While I don't want to necessarily go for the intense tickling Madison put me through, we can maybe step it up a little. However, if we do, I think you're going to have to tie me up, and, since we don't have Madison's fancy, leather cuffs . . ." Emily motioned to the various strips of fabric.
"Are you sure, Em?" Coretta frowned slightly.
Emily sat up and gazed earnestly into Coretta's dark eyes.
"I trust you, Cor. If I ask you to stop you will. You don't want to hurt me. So, yeah, I'm sure." Then Emily grinned. "But, if you get to tie me up and tickle me I get to do something with you."
"What do you want to do to me," Coretta asked, suspiciously.
"First let me ask, do you masturbate?"
Coretta was flustered by the question. Somehow it seemed too personal, but, in light of their recent activities, that seemed silly. Hell, in light of their current nudity it seemed silly.
"Well, yes," she answered shyly.
"Do you take a while or are you pretty quick about it?"
"Umm, pretty quick, I guess. I don't think I've ever done it for longer than ten minutes."
Emily grinned wickedly. She rolled over and opened the drawer in her side table and pulled out a long, stiff feather.
"If you get to tie me up and tickle me, afterward you have to let me feather your clit until you cum, or for two hours, whichever comes first."
Coretta stared at the feather. She shivered, unsure what she was agreeing to.
"Well, I suppose," she said apprehensively.
Emily grinned and flopped back onto the bed.
"Then I'm all yours, baby. Have your way with me." Emily spread her arms and legs and gave Coretta a wicked grin.
The next 20 minutes or so was a learning experience for both of them. Having never participated in any sort of bondage it took the girls a few tries before they got Emily restrained in a way that worked. They joked and giggled their way through multiple efforts, either too loose or too uncomfortable on Emily's wrists and ankles before ending with the redhead stretched out on the bed with her wrists tied together overhead and her legs spread to either side of the queen-sized mattress so that her feet hung a little bit out over the edge. Emily's bed had only a metal frame upon which the box springs and mattress rested forcing Coretta to stretch belts and scarves down the sides and head of the bed to attach the loose ends. She ended up using multiple t-shirts as cushion to keep the cloth bindings from biting into Emily's limbs. Luckily her warehouse job had forced her to learn a few basic knots and she was able to stretch Emily's arms and legs out tightly without the tethers becoming loose as she finished. While the bondage was not as restrictive as the rack Madison had strapped her to it did not give her room to do much more than wiggle vigorously and twist side to side a little bit.
Once she was fully stretched out in her tethers Emily felt a return of the vulnerable sensation she had had on Madison's rack. Her skin tingled and her nipples began to stand to attention as she realized how exposed and helpless she was. A delightful warmth started to grow between her legs and suffuse her belly and thighs.
Meanwhile, Coretta stood at the foot of the bed gazing at her lover's nude body displayed before her. This was all of her fantasies come true. She had dreamed of touching and teasing Emily to wild orgasms, of using her fingers and tongue as well as her body to stimulate the beautiful, pale redhead to heights that would make her cry out in her passion, and her she was, laying herself out bare and fettered so that Coretta could explore her from head to toe. The ebon girl stood there momentarily overwhelmed at the situation. She felt her heart fill with love as her body flooded with youthful lust.
Emily watched as Coretta's lips parted and her breath hitched in her chest. Gazing into her friend's eyes she saw the burning desire and it galvanized her causing her own hunger to swell.
Coretta climbed onto the bed to kneel between Emily's spread legs. She knew what her friend wanted and it dovetailed beautifully with Coretta's own desires. While she had certainly fantasized about Emily making love to her Coretta had, in her nature, a strong need to control her circumstances and to give of herself to the people she cared about, and there was no one she cared about more than the girl stretched out before her. Most of Coretta's fantasies about her best friend had consisted of imagining prolonged interludes during which she carressed, kissed, licked, and stroked the redhead to earth-shattering climaxes. That had been before she had considered tickling as a fetish.
After accidently spying on Emily during her masturbation the previous day Coretta had gone home both deeply embarrassed and incredibly turned on. Once her mind had spent some time roiling around in a flustered haze Coretta had gotten a hold of herself and let that part of her brain that was so good at handling shipping and receiving logistics at work analyze what she had witnessed.
Thus, she had spent about a couple hours online discovering the world of tickling. She wasn't sure what she thought of being tickled, but, given Emily's apparent craving for it, she was very excited to lavish the sensual torment on her friend. The ordeal with Madison, while it enraged Coretta, had served to confirm Emily's lust for tickle torture.
And, tickling was exactly the kind of prolonged teasing touch that would let Coretta indulge her longing to tenderly inflict extended sessions of sensual attention on Emily. The controlling part of her nature, a domineering part of her psyche that she tried not to examine too closely, also thrilled at the chance to dominate her friend, eliciting laughter and moans as it pleased her.
So, a slow devilish smile spread across Coretta's face as she very deliberately reached for Emily's naked skin.

Emily watched Coretta's dark fingers approach her pale thighs with wide eyes. She held her breath without realizing it as the thrill/dread of anticipation raised gosseflesh on her legs.
Then, Coretta pounced. Her hands shot forward to connect with Emily's thighs just above the knees and she danced her fingertips lightly across her lover's skin.
Emily's breath exploded in squeals and giggles. Her legs strained against her cloth tethers then wiggled side to side. Coretta, however, followed the movements with agility, keeping her teasing digits playing across Emily's sensitive flesh exactly where she wanted them. Then she slowly let her flitting fingers work their way down the inside of Emily's thighs and, eventually, under her knees.
Emily bounced her legs as much as she could while snickering behind clenched teeth. She yanked on the ties holding her wrists and writhed on the bed as Coretta continued to titillate the tender undersides of her knees. Coretta kept tickling there for a couple minutes, then whipped her hands up on top of Emily's thighs and started squeezing.
Emily's giggles turned into a screech as her hips shot off the bed. Coretta kneaded Emily's thighs for a few seconds, then gave the redhead a moment to breath. She sat down with her legs in front of her over top of Emily's thighs and scooted forward until her buttocks bumped against her captive's legs and her dark pubic curls were nearly brushing Emily's reddish ones.
"Are you alright, Love," Coretta asked.
"Oh, gosh," panted Emily, "it tickles . . . so . . . much!" She paused for a long moment, breathing heavily. Then she looked into Coretta's dark eyes. "Please, don't stop," she whispered.
Coretta immediately skittered all ten fingers across Emily's lower belly. Emily cracked up. She arched her back into the mattress trying to escape the teasing torment as light laughter bubbled up out of her. Coretta worked her hands back and forth across the pale skin beneath them. Slowly she expanded her movements until she was tickling all around Emily's belly.
Emily squirmed side to side as Coretta's fingers teased a steady flow of laughter from her. Every time her friend's shadowy dark digits passed low across her belly she felt the flutter of tickling send small, electric shocks lower. Soon her gyrations became a confused mix of twists to escape Coretta's torturing hands and bucking thrusts of her hips as the sweet flame in her loins continued to grow.
Coretta grinned impishly as she tickled Emily's belly. She could tell that the tickling, as well as tormenting her lover in its own right, was taking its toll on her level of desire as well. Though the angle they were sitting at didn't let Emily's bucking mound reach her own, each movement pushed the tops of the redhead's thighs against the undersides of her own. Coretta's own sex was suffused with joyous warmth brought on by the glee she derived from Emily's struggles as well as the jerking movements of her own groin that Emily's struggles were causing.
"Are you getting turned on, my love," Coretta asked sweetly.
"Oh, Cor . . . mmmmmm . . . ha, ha, ha . . . shit . . . " Emily giggled and moaned at her.
"Well, don't get ahead of the game, Sweetie, we've got a ways to go, yet."
With that Coretta moved her hands up to Emily's ribcage and started gently, but quickly, digging her fingertips into her sides. Emily shrieked and jerked on her wrist tethers arching her back off the bed. Peals of laughter poured forth as she whipped her head back and forth.
Coretta spent a few minutes wiggling her fingers up and down Emily's sides slowly migrating her upper sweeps a little higher and a little closer in so that she began to graze the sides of her best friend's breasts. She bit her lower lip as she watched Emily's already erect nipples stiffen further and her areolae darken to a slightly deeper shade of pink. Coretta's own nipples thickened in empathy to her lover's arousal, and she felt another pang between her legs.
Meanwhile, Emily was in masochistic heaven. Coretta's tickling was driving her crazy. Like Madison's tickling it was too much to tolerate, the titillation of her sensitive flesh a torture she couldn't endure. Had she not been tied she would have long since squirmed off the bed and into a little ball on the floor. However, Coretta, unlike Madison, was keeping the intensity of her suffering at a gentler, less agonizing state. While it was torture, it was the torture of a pleasure just slightly too acute to take rather than the anguish of that pleasure amped so high it became horrific.
Along with the pleasure/torment of the tickling were the sensations the tickling created in the rest of her body. As Coretta's fingertips traveled farther up her ribs and began to dance around the sides, tops, and bottoms of her breasts, circling her rigid nipples, Emily felt her lust rising like a flood. The sensitive skin of her small breasts was incredibly ticklish. As Coretta focused on gently grazing the surface all around Emily's nipples with wriggling fingers the redhead scrunched down into the mattress snorting and s******ing. He erect buds ached with anticipation at the same time as the tender, tormented, surrounding flesh became her mind's sole focus. The tickling of such a traditionally erogenous area was doubly stimulating to the pale, laughing captive.
Coretta's circles grew smaller and smaller until she was barely missing the turgid points of flesh at their center.
Then, she stopped. Emily's clenched eyes flew open, and she whimpered with anguished frustration, thrusting her chest up toward Coretta's hovering hands. With a wicked smile the dark girl wiggled her fingers just out of reach, then, suddenly, she dipped her head, sucked Emily's left nipple into her mouth, and rapidly twirled her tongue around the long, hard, little morsel of flesh.
At the first suction on her tingling nipple Emily keened a high-pitched moan of pleasure. Then, as her lover's tongue twirled around, burrowing into the tip of her breast, she burst out laughing.
It tickled! Coretta's tongue tickled her areola and nipple like mad. The tickling sensation filled her breast and sent throbbing shots of pleasure straight down, between her thighs.
Emily shrieked. She shook her chest back and forth. Coretta, after a brief surprised pause at Emily's reaction, grabbed her friend's sides to steady her efforts and engulfed the other nipple with her lips. Whe quickly went to work with her questing, darting tongue.
Emily's shrieking laughter flooded from her as Coretta tormented her breasts. More than anything else this tickling combined erotic pleasure with torturous titillation for Emily. She couldn't take another second, but didn't want it to stop at the same time.
Meanwhile, Coretta suckled, nibbled, and swirled her tongue all over the tender tips of Emily's breasts with feverish abandon, switching back and forth every few moments. The erotic joy of putting her mouth on this outwardly recognized erogenous part of her best friend's body was only increased by discovering that the slippery sliding of her tongue tickled that very erogenous zone, and more than a little, by Emily's reaction.
The feel of Emily's stiff nipples in her mouth combined with her lover's shrieks of laughter was producing a torrent of desire that suffused Coretta's body and hazed her mind. Even her lips tingled with the carnal delight of nuzzling the tender flesh.
"Oh, fuck, Cor . . . I can't . . . oh, shit . . . stop, Stop, STOP!" Emily's laughing scream made Coretta jerk up, pulling her mouth from her best friend's breast with a wet pop.
"Oh, Em, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Coretta was horrified that she had gone too far.
"Yeah, yeah, yes . . . I'm fine . . . it was just getting to be . . . too much. Shit, Cor, I'm so horny . . . oh, fucking wow . . . I think I'm dripping."
Coretta looked down and saw it was true. Emily's vaginal fluids were nearly flowing from her. Viscous rivulets dripped down over the small, puckered orifice of her anus and a small pool was soaking the comforter under her butt. Emily's labial folds were thick and dark, the tiny nub of her clitoris swollen. She was rocking her hips in a lustful daze not even realizing she was moving.
"Cor, make me cum, please. I'm on fire. Shit, I'm so close. Cor, please."
Coretta's vagina clenched with a surge of pleasure at Emily's wanton begging. This was what she wanted. These were the heights to which she desired taking her lover.
"Not yet, Love. We're not quite done," Coretta whispered.
With that she reached up and started wriggling her fingers directly in the center of Emily's armpits.
Emily scrunched down into the bed again as she erupted in a stream of piercing giggles.
She strained against the ties holding her wrists as the tickling sensations ignited in her sensitive hollows. She tried to beg Coretta, though she wasn't sure for what. She couldn't form the words. She whipped her head back and forth, her hair flying as her armpits became the centers of her universe. The tickling was the most excruciating torment and the most exquisite titillation all wrapped together.
Almost unnoticed her orgasm approached. The tickling of her delicate underarms fueled the advancing climax like gasoline on a fire. Yet, the torture Coretta inflicted was so acute that Emily only felt the giant, churning bubble of her lust as a peripheral pleasure.
Until the tickling stopped. Coretta was panting nearly as hard as Emily. The redhead's lewd struggles had the ebon girl in nearly the same dire need of an orgasm as her victim. Though she couldn't tell exactly how close Emily was she knew the armpit tickling had pushed her very near the edge, and Coretta wasn't quite ready to let her friend have that release.
As Coretta scooted down to the foot of the bed Emily lay puffing and wheezing. With the removal of the tickling her attention had quickly become focused on her lust. She couldn't believe her level of arousal. Her whole body felt the type of burning pleasure she usually only associated with her clitoris. Meanwhile her entire vulva blazed and ached with desire. She'd had actual orgasms nowhere near as intense as the unfulfilled fire that currently scorched her being.
Suddenly she felt the light brush of wiggling fingers on her soles. Sucking in a great gasp of air she screamed out her laughter as she thrust her pelvis into the air and began thrashing in her binds.
Coretta had climbed down until she lay across the foot of the bed with her legs hanging off. From this position she could just reach out her hands to each of Emily's feet. She wasted no time in wriggling her fingertips all up and down Emily's soles knowing how tender they were and how much this tickling affected her friend's libido.
Emily wailed, twitching her feet madly around, but it didn't matter. At this point she was so sensitive that every errant graze of her soles tickled horrendously. Even though Coretta couldn't maintain any kind of rythm her intermittent skitters of contact were more than enough to torment the readhead.
Coretta reveled in Emily's laughter and thrilled to the lewd sight of her best friend's exposed genitals bouncing madly between her spread thighs as her legs strained against the cloth ties that bound her.
Emily was aware of only two competing, and somehow intertwined, sensations; the tickling of her feet and the excruciating pleasure in her sex. One seemed to feed the other. As her pleasure mounted her feet became even more sensitive, and the more sensitive her feet became the closer her orgasm got.
As she felt herself reaching the edge Emily arched into the air keening one piercing note.
And the tickling stopped. Emily fell back with an anguished wail.
Coretta quickly slipped up between Emily's legs until her mouth hung a hair's breadth from the redhead's slick, swollen sex. Then, she reached out her tongue and gave one long lick from Emily's vaginal opening to her clitoris.
Emily mad no sound as her breath caught in her throat. Her whole body stiffened with the massive burst of pleasure that lick caused. She strained every muscle, waiting. A second lick came, driving her pleasure even higher. Tears leaked from Emily's clenched eyes as she waited once more. A third slippery caress traveled up through her folds and firmly flicked her inflamed clitoris, and she exploded with a scream.
Coretta immediately latched her mouth onto Emily's mound and began rapidly tonguing her tortured bud. Emily thrashed in her tethers screaming with the insane pleasure ripping through her. Her orgasm flooded her body with carnal delight and she voiced her joy over and over again as her best friend continued licking the button of desire that drove her pleasure.
Coretta kept up the frenzied fondling of Emily's tender nub with her tongue while the redhead cried out through wave after wave of release. Then, as Emily began to gradually subside Coretta slowed her slippery caresses. Finally Emily just lay there emitting little yelps and gasps with each intermittent, upward sweep of her friend's tongue, and Coretta relented.
Coretta, quickly worked her way from Emily's feet to her hands loosing her from her bonds. As soon as she was free Emily curled her body around Coretta's, clutching her friend with arms and legs as occasional shivers ran through her body.
Coretta wrapped her arms around Emily pulling her lover's red head against her chest. She waited, patiently, while her best friend recovered from the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. The dark girl waited, even though her own arousal was still blazing through her body, and every place that Emily innocently touched burned all the hotter.
After a few minutes Emily pulled back and tilted her face up.
"Cor, that was amazing. It was more than I imagined. I've never . . . I've just never." Emily leaned up and kissed her friend.
What Emily had meant as a lazy, lingering kiss quickly became more as Coretta hungrily latched on to the redhead's lips. After a minute, during which Coretta greedily sucked and tongued Emily's mouth, the pale girl drew back. Disentangling herself from the darker girl she rolled over and grabbed the feather from her night stand. Rolling back over she leered at Coretta's naked body and twirled the feather between her fingers.
"My turn."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back