• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Shoe Shop Tickle Part I

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This takes place in a small friendly town. This town is like any other small one. It has it's banks, diners, gas stations, etc. but on the far East side it has it's own small shoe store. Not like the big shoe store chains or deparment store ones that this town has but this store is a small one owned by one man for nearly 35 years, Mr. Pietro DeCosmo.

Mr. DeCosmo is 68 years old, 5'5", about 160 lbs., gray hair, glasses and always wears a black suit.

How Mr. DeCosmo stays in business after all these years baffles everyone. No one goes in there! He specializes in ladie's foot wear only. He has a huge supply of nylons, socks, shoe inserts, etc. but only a display of shoes. It seems he never has anything in stock!

He has a sign on his front door that reads,"to be fitted best please wear nylons, if not nylon booties will be provided for you for proper fitting". The sign makes all the sense till a female customer walks in then the course changes directions. It seems when he is tending to the lady he pain stakingly takes his time when measuring her nylon foot. He, as it has been described by the female customers, fondles their feet and seems to sneak in a tickle or two with his index finger. Most of the women have ticklish reactions and a few have made accusations even a few husbands have come in to confront him but he convinces them and everyone when he tell them," I'm 68 years old and my sight isn't very good, I apolgize if I accidentally touched or tickled the foot while fitting". Nothing has ever happened to Mr. DeCosmo, even though he may seem strange he is still considered a sweet old man.

Strange is what the town talks about, you see when the female customer comes in and wants to purchase a pair of shoes, after the long measuring involving the fondling and tickling, it seems he never has them in stock only on display. He assures the customer that if he places the order right now he would have her shoes by closing time. The strangest part is the back room! When he tells a customer he has to order them some ask about his stock room in the back. He says that is only for shoe repair and receiving shipments. The citizens of this town, despite all his oddities, want to know what is behind that locked door and since there is no back door from the outside speculations are all that is there.

Well one fine day at the High School, in the teacher's lounge during lunch, a few of the female teachers were sitting, laughing and joking about Mr. DeCosmo when a new teacher Mrs. Kenston, sitting with them, overheard. Mrs. Kenston is 35 years old, 5'8", blonde, glasses, dresses rather well and teaches 11th grade English. She has been there for about 4 months now and never knew any of this TILL NOW!

Mrs. Kenston asked the other teachers, who by the way have had there feet tended to by Mr. DeCosmo, about this shoe store. One of the teachers jokes and said", Go there, he takes real good care of you".

Another teacher states," He has a weird taste for nylon it seems".

The other teacher said," Just stay away from his store, go to a big deptartment store for shoes, he and his business practices aren't right for you".

She asked more about him and they told her that he was just strange and kinky for feet it seems, but it was what was behind that door and no one after all these years ever saw what was back there.

Well the curiousity was getting to Mrs. Kenston in a big way. After School she drove out of her way to the shoe store. She drove by it slowly and peeked in and saw this little old man sitting in a chair reading a newspapaer. She almost felt sorry for him there sitting alone. She made up her mind right then and there that tomorrow's lunch she would pay him a visit and see what the great mystery was!

The next day Mrs. Kenston drove to his shoe store, parked in front and started to walk in. She read the nylon sign and chuckled. She opened the door and the little bells on top of the door rang. She stood there and appearing from the back room was Mr. DeCosmo.

Mrs. Kenston stood there wearing a white fuzzy top, black slacks, pale white stockings and opened toe shoes. Mr. DeCosmo gazed at her trying not to make it obvious. He asked her to come in and sit down and make herself comfortable. She did just that. He walked over to her and asked what she needed. She said," well my husband is out of town on business and I teach at the High School so I thought I'd treat myself to a pair of new shoes like these, size 7 if you have them".

"Well we have to get some measurements first," said Mr. DeCosmo. He was getting the foot measurer and he was fumbling it just looking at her stockinged feet in those shoes. She went to remove her right one and Mr. DeCosmo said," oh no young lady allow me", and he removed her shoe. He stared at it and Mrs. Kenston asked," aren't you going to measure me"?

Mr. DeCosmo, as he was measuring it, quickly tickled her soft stockinged sole! She jumped, laughed and reached down to her foot," OH NO NOT THAT, NOT THERE"!

"Ticklish are we"?, asked Mr. DeCosmo

"OH MY YES", answered Mrs. Kenston.

He took a chance and tickled her again and again she reached down to her foot, wriggled it like mad and laughed out loud begging him to stop! Her laughter drove him crazy but not as much as watching that gorgeous foot with it's reactions to the tickling. Sadly, however, he knew he'd better stop before he went to far.

He got up and said," Well it seems I don't have these in stock, however if you come back around closing time and all my shipments are in, I should have your shoes here and give you a personalized fitting".

Mrs. Kenston, putting her shoe back on, thought to herself," This is what the other teachers talked about. The out of stock, come back later routine and the door". At that she turned and stared at the door. What was behind it? She had to know so she did the only thing she could do. She told him," Ok you got a deal I'll see you at closing time"?

He took her name and said", Remember closing time is 5:30 Mrs. Kenston".

As she walked out the door she turned to him and said," I'll be here Mr. DeCosmo and I can't wait for this, see you later".

"Don't worry Mrs. Kenston", replied Mr. DeCosmo," I promise neither of us will be disappointed".

End part I

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back