• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annihilation tickle scene

raslebe

Verified
There's a nice scene where Natalie Portman gets tickled by Oscar Isaac.

Oh, and the movie is fuckin' awesome!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

How long is the scene? It was briefly in the trailer but is it longer in the movie?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

How long is the scene? It was briefly in the trailer but is it longer in the movie?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Can't say exactly how long, but I believe it is longer.

Only way to be sure will be to watch it again - which I will be doing this weekend [emoji1]

In the movie, they first show a flashback scene with a very brief part of the tickling scene that’s in the trailer. At that point I figured they had cut out the tickling scene entirely. Fortunately, awhile later, they do show that whole bed scene. The tickling is just a little bit longer than what’s shown in the trailer, but I personally found it worth seeing. Just wished she had uttered the “T” word, but no such luck. ; )

Ribs - maybe hips (some of the tickling takes place outside the shot)

I heard the director changed the book series, and the critics I read said it made the movie much better.
(It's rare when the movie is better than the book, but it happens from time to time.)

I am catching it next weekend.

Without giving any spoilers, how gory is the film? I'm kinda eager to check it out but I'm also a bit of a wuss when it comes to certain gory scenes. I can take bodies exploding and people getting stabbed in the chest as long as there isn't a close-up but it's scenes like glass being impaled through people's bodies like their arms and stuff and nails being ripped off I can't take. Also do any of the cute creatures seen in the trailer like the creatures with the flower branch antlers get killed? Cause that's gonna be heartbreaking to see.

Without giving any spoilers, how gory is the film? I'm kinda eager to check it out but I'm also a bit of a wuss when it comes to certain gory scenes. I can take bodies exploding and people getting stabbed in the chest as long as there isn't a close-up but it's scenes like glass being impaled through people's bodies like their arms and stuff and nails being ripped off I can't take. Also do any of the cute creatures seen in the trailer like the creatures with the flower branch antlers get killed? Cause that's gonna be heartbreaking to see.
There's a couple of scenes - not many in my opinion. It's not really that kind of story.

The _cute_ creatures don't bite it. I'll leave it at that...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back