• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Caveman fun times (F/M) (FF...F/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello to all. I've written a new fanfiction about Peterton Poe. This time, he is a caveman and he likes spending days tickling cavewomen. But one of them decides to have revenge and, in the end... well, you have to read the story! I hope you like it!

Peterton Poe is a character created by Bandito.

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: CAVEMAN FUN TIMES

In the Stone Age, cavemen had a particular custom: when they want to mate, they chose a cavewoman, they knocked out her using a club, they brought her in a cave, and then they have fun with her. But not everybody did this.
In the Stone Age, there was a lonely caveman that liked to have another type of fun with cavewoman: the caveman was Peterton Poe. Peterton Poe was a muscular caveman, and he wore only a little loincloth on his private parts. As other cavemen, Poe used a club to knock out women, but he did it not to mate. The fun that he wanted was... tickling!
After have chosen his victim and have knocked her out, he usually tied her with vines and he started tickling the poor cavewoman, using his fingers and, sometimes, with bird feathers. He had tickled many cavewomen, but his favourite victim was a blonde cavewoman named Clover. Even if Poe liked these fun times, Clover didn't like them much, and he was starting to get tired, especially after dozens of tickle torture.
One day, Clover was thinking how she could have revenge on Poe. Suddenly, she had an idea. She remembered that, one time, she saw Poe in the woods with a lot of feathers: he was searching the most tickling feathers for his unfortunate victims. To test feathers, he grabbed one and he passed it on his side. If he laughed, feather was perfect for his purpose. Clover, hidden behind a bush, was shocked: Peterton Poe was ticklish! Immediately, she started thinking the perfect chance to have her tickling revenge.
One sunny morning, Poe wanted to have fun with Clover. He grabbed his club and he walked in search of her. Suddenly, he saw her: she was walking quiet, and she looked unaware of the “peril” behind her. But Clover, this time, knew Poe was behind her, and she was waiting the right time to realize her plan. Poe was following her on tiptoe, to not make any noise. When he was ready to attack, he raised his club and... surprise! Clover turned and she looked straight in the eye.
<< Good morning, Poe! Are you trying to hit me with your club again? >> asked Clover. Poe was shocked: he didn't know what to say, and his body was like paralysed, his arms raised, and the club in his hands. << What would you say if we try to have fun in another way? >>. As soon as she said that, she started tickling Poe's armpits with her fingers. Poe started laughing immediately.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT CLOVER AHAHAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe was laughing for the tickling. To stop the tickling, Poe lowered his arms, trying to protect his underarms. Unfortunately, he had lose the grip on the club, and the club fell on Poe's head, knocking him out.
Seeing Poe knocked out, Clover smiled: finally, it was time for her revenge! She used vines to tie Poe spread-eagled, and she pulled out some feathers. After few minutes, Poe woke up, and he tried to break free, but it was useless. Clover was in front of him, with two feathers in her hands.
<< Well well well! It seems the roles have been reversed! Now it's my turn to have tickle fun with you! >> said Clover. << No, Clover. Please, don't tickle me! >> begged Poe. But Clover wanted to have fun, and she started stroking feathers on his underarms.
<< AHAHAHAH NOT CLOVER AHAHAHAH DON'T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH >>. After underarms, Clover started tickling his belly and hips.
<< AHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE AHAHAHAH PLEASE CLOVER AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe was laughing like crazy, and he laughed more when she started tickling his feet. << AHAHAH AHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAH I'M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAH AHAHAH PLEASE NO MORE AHAHAHAHAH >>.
Clover was liking this fun time. While she was tickling his ticklish feet, she noticed a bulge in his loincloth. << Oh my! You have a boner. Do you like being tickled? >>. Before Poe could reply, she continued tickling his feet with the feathers.
<< AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP CLOVER AHAHAHAH I'M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>. Tickling didn't stop, and the bulge turned into a hot erection, that grew every passing second. The loincloth seemed was going to burst, but Clover didn't stop the tickle torture.
<< AHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAH I CAN'T TAKE IT AHAHAH AHAHAHAH >>. While he was laughing, the erection grew again and, finally, the erection tore the loincloth, leaving Poe completely naked.
Clover stopped tickling, and she looked astonished his erection: his cock was huge and hard. She touched it with a feather, and Poe laughed for the tickling. She smiled, and she started tickling that hard cock with the feathers.
<< AHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE AHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAH IT'S VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAH >> begged Poe, but Clover was having to much fun to stop her revenge. << AHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAH I BEG YOU AHAHAH AHAHAHAH I CAN'T HOLD IT AHAHAHAH YOU'LL MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAH >>.
This was a great idea! Clover decided to tickle Poe's cock, to make him cum. Poe felt he was close to cum, and he couldn't hold it anymore. << AHAHAHAHAH STOP CLOVER AHAHAHAHAH DON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE AHAHAHAH I CAN'T HOLD IT AHAHAHAH IT'S TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M GOING TO CUUUUUUUUUUUM >> and, with this last word, Poe's cock started cumming. It cums a lot of semen, and it seemed unstoppable.
When his cock had shot the last drop of cum, Poe was panting heavily, trying to recover his breath.
Clover had had her revenge, and she was sure Poe had learned the lesson. She thought she could untie poor Poe, but somebody behind her said to not untie him. She turned and she saw other cavewomen. Those cavewomen were other victims of Poe, and they had been tickled by him. They had watched the tickle torture for the whole time, and now they wanted to have revenge on Poe.
Clover agreed happily and, for the joy of all, except Poe, the caveman was the ticklish target of a dozen of cavewomen. They tickled him the whole day, and they made him cum a lot of times.

THE END

Peterton Poe as a caveman is a hilarious idea! Another delightful scenario and the inclusion of Clover was the icing on the cake.

Fun stuff!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Peterton Poe as a caveman is a hilarious idea! Another delightful scenario and the inclusion of Clover was the icing on the cake.

Fun stuff!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you very much. It is always a honor for me knowing that you like my stories. I've written a story where Top Jar tickles Poe. In this story, the ticklers are Clover and cavewomen (that are references to Space Bunnies of "Peterton Poe 2"). Maybe I have to think a story where Poe is tickled by Twinkle Toe Sisters.

Wowie! Possibly your best Peterton Poe fan fiction EVAR!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful, brother.

You're making me want to work on a new Poe comic!

B

Wowie! Possibly your best Peterton Poe fan fiction EVAR!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful, brother.

You're making me want to work on a new Poe comic!

B

Thank you, Bandito! I have read again the story and I've noticed that I haven't written tickling on Poe's balls. Well, I hope Poe has had fun anyway!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back