• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Shoe Shop Tickle Part III

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
They walked into the back room. He turned on a light and to Mrs. Kenston there was nothing strnage back here. A tool bench, a refrigerator, small stove and a padded table just like the ones you see in a Doctor's office. She noticed that the light was just a hanging bulb but it was the table that caught her eye.

She walked around it and looked at it. "Something wrong"?, asked Mr. DeCosmo.

"I'm just admiring this table that"s all", she answered.

She looked at it and it was a full length padded table with two seperate drawers that almost ran the length of the table on both sides and at the one end attached was a wooden board with two padded, half circles cut out. "What in the world are these used for", asked Mrs. Kenston.

"It's, it's part of the table,"answered Mr. DeCosmo nervoulsy,"shouldn't we, we see if these shoes fit Mrs. Kenston"?

"Where will I sit", she asked?

"That's right", answered Mr. DeCosmo," I no longer have the chair. I guess you'll have, have, have to sit on this comfortable table".

"Can't we just fit me in the front"? asked Mrs. Kenston

"Well we are already back here and besides me being an old man it's easier for me to get the tools just in case the shoes don't fit".

She got on the table and replied," how am I suppose to sit with this wooden board in the way"?

"Here let me help you", he said and he scooted up towards the middle of the table. He then suggested,"well since I can't remove this board just place your ankles in these cut outs for now". Shockingly she did just that! He then told her to lay back and see how comfortable this table was and to his disbelief she did! He then quietly walked to the top of the table where her head was and opened the drawers. On the right side of the drawer were two straps with buckles and on the left side where the strap buckles attached.

With her arms now at her side he quickly strapped her upper body! One strap around her chest the other around the waist! He quickly went to lower half of the table, opened the drawers, pulled out the two belts and strapped down her thighs and the other on her shins!

Mrs. Kenston was in total shock and was screaming to be let out but Mr. DeCosmo didn't answer, he simply went to his tool table and got the upper part of the wooden board and placed it on top! It was a pefect set of small, home-made stocks and now Mrs. Kenston was securely in them!

"WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME"? She asked anxiously but her fears soon came true as she felt him unstrapping and removing her shoes! With her strapped to the table and feet locked in the stocks she was at his mercy!

Mr. DeCosmo just stared in awe at the beauty of her stockinged feet! They were perfect! Well rounded heels, smooth, soft warm soles, smooth arches and succulant sweet toes. He could barely see the pinkness of her soles through the pale white nylon. He loved the way they stuck out of the stocks and frantically wriggled around in them!

Finally after all these years a pair of ticklish feet locked in his back room. He stood by them and looked up at Mrs. Kenston who was gazing back at him and pleading to be let out.

Mr. DeCosmo then grabbed the toes of her left foot and held them back. He took his right hand and wiggled his fingers all over her left stockinged sole!

The table jumped and there was loud yell of laughter as his fingers danced on her sole! She was hysterically laughing and pleading for him to stop! She was totally defenseless! The other foot was just far enough out of the way to aid the tickled one and with her toes held back she could do nothing! He tickled her helpless foot for about two minutes then he let up.

She was gasping for breath and begging to be let out. He never said a word. He went to her right foot but this time when he tickled it he let her foot wiggle free. He used all ten fingers on her right foot and she went berzerk again! He was in totall amazement at watching her foot wriggle and flex as he tickled it! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHHOHAHAHAHAHAHA! STHAHAHAHAHAOP OH HOHOHOHHOHAHAHAHAAH! STHAHAHAHAHAHAOP PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE", she laughed and screamed! He continued for about five minutes this time. He only stopped because she was on the verge of passing out.

He walked up to her and looked. She was red from laughter, sweaty and tears in her eyes. He got a towel and was wiping her forhead when he asked her sadistically,"remember what I asked you earlier"?

Shaking from the tickling and out of breath she responded,"no no I don't please let me....", he interupted and said,"I asked you if you were ticklish, so I ask you again,TICKLISH ARE WE"? He then stood there and danced his ten fingers over her ticklish feet like a piano player. Her feet wriggled and writhed as she screamed with laughter! He stopped and stated,"I have a grand idea", and with that he went to his tool bench, despite her pleese for help, he returned to her feet.

Suddenly there was a buzzing noise and as Mrs. Kenston tried to lift her head to look down, Mr. DeCosmo held up an electric toothbrush. She was in total panic now especially when Mr. DeCosmo took his left hand and was able to hold all ten toes back and totally expose and stretch her ticklish, gorgeous stockinged soles!

He took the brush and touched her soles with them and she let out a scream of agonized laughter! Her feet frantically tried to wiggle and fight the tickling. She bucked the table, thrashed her head back in forth especially when the bristles hit the balls of her feet,"NO!NO!NO!NO! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHASE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHHOHO NO MORE!NO MORE! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STAHAHAHAHAND IT YOUR HAHAHAHAKILLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA"!

The electric toothbrush went everywhere and it didn't help much with his taunts of COOCHIE, COOCHIE COO and TICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE! He tortured her heels, arches, tops, etc. He continued his tickle-torture for about an hour, occasionally giving her a break when he felt she might pass out! He now knew there was only part left..................her succulant toes!

He let her regain her composure and gave her a sip of water and wiped her face and forehead again. Despite her hoarse whispers to be released he went back to her feet. He told her this was the finale. But this time he tore away the nylon from her toes. He wanted to nibble them bare and use a feather in between them on the opposite foot. At first she was beside herself with hysteria, especially when the feather was sawed in between her toes,"NO!NOT THE TOES! NOT THE TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!

Then the reaction became different. Instead of loud, hysterical, agonizing laughter it was more of a loud and pleasant giggle! Mr. DeCosmo, as he nibbled and tickled with the feather, thought to himself,"could she be enjoying this"? He continued as long as she seemed to be in enjoyment, this lasted for about a half hour or so. It was like he was hypnotized just nibbling and lightly tickling till he got the shock of his life! He looked up as he was nibbling and he couldn't believe what he saw. There was Mrs. Kenston sitting up! The straps came undone!

He was scared and ebarrassed! He undid the straps holding down her lower half and apologized to her. She got up and scolded,"YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO FORGET THIS, LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I AM GOING TO DO AND WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU"!

As far as the town goes no one ever found out what happened that evening, the police were never called, her husband never found out, the School or teachers don't know a thing about it nor what is in the back room! All I can tell you is this. That at precisely every evening around closing time, Mrs. Kenston"s car is parked out front of DeCosmo's shoe store!

The End?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back