• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Soccer Player fff/f (mostly feet)

Almost

Just a quick story from a few years ago that I remember. I didn't do any of the tickling but I watched it unfold.

My friend Kaitie is a 5'4, toned body, blonde hair and blue eyes girl who is insanely ticklish on her ribs and thighs. I've got some fun stories of when we have tickled her crazy. This story however is one of the many times I saw Kaitie tickle torture one our friends. She was a cruel tickler snd usually made her victims go nuts. Usually she'd wait until one or more of the guys would playfully hold a girl down and then she would tickle the pinned victim silly. She usually went for the feet because of her longer nails she could really cause havoc to a pair of sensitive feet. This night her victim ended up being our most atheltic friend/college soccer player Grace. Grace is about 5'9, slim build, but athletic, brown hair, size 7 feet, and ticklish (which I was unaware of until this night).

Grace is lying on her back on the floor, she's in a green t-shirt, short yellow shorts and bare foot. At one point Grace and another girl were teasing each other about something, but this girl ended up sitting on Grace's chest, strandling her so Grace couldnt move her arms. Another friend sat on Grace's legs so she couldn't kick the other girl off as she playfully flicked Grace's ear (not so hard it hurt, but more annoying). I see Grace's barefeet and part of her legs sticking out, unable to do much cause they are trapped by the girl sitting on her legs. Kaitie sees them too and moves closer. I'm freaking out because im hoping Grace is ticklish and I know how good of a tickler Kaitie can be. I watch Kaitie's fingernail make contact with Grace's defenseless feet. It was like Grace had been electrocuted. Her whole body lurched but the two girls were able to stsy on top of her. Kaitie continued her assault on the feet, while Grace screamed in ticklish agony. Grace's friends found humor in their trapped friend and taunted her with teases and sometimes little side pokes. Poor Grace was in screaming laughter as Kaitie showed no mercy on Grace's freshly painted, neon green toenails. Kaitie would start at the heels and slowly drag her fingers to Grace's toes and back down. She'd look for any spot that made Grace go nuts and she'd pounce on that spot until she found another. I loved wstching Grace's feet wiggle, frantically trying to find relief from Kaities small fingers, but there was no where to run. Grace was thrashing around, unable to free her arms, while screaming and laughing, begging Kaitie to stop. This went on for about 5 minutes or so, but it was amazing. Poor Grace was red in the face and sat on the couch most of the night with her feet tucked into the couch. Great night.

Awesome story! I hope you'll grace us with some of your "I've got some fun stories of when we have tickled her crazy." of Kaitie!

Most of my college soccer friends say they aren't ticklish.

Your description of Katie and her ways is concise and magnetic. Strong thanks.

Also, thanks for identifying the players ("fff/f") in the title. I wouldn't crab anyone for not doing so, but I appreciaate that you did. You know your clickbait.

Many happy returns!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back