• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 3 - Emily's Advantage (F/F, F/M, very sexual)

Frostfeather

Coretta eyed Emily's smirking face, then the feather she brandished. At this point she was so aroused that she had lost most, if not all, of her trepidation about Emily's deal.
The dark-skinned girl scooted back so that she could lean on her friend's pillows. She settled in and spread her leg open.
"All right, you little pervert," she said with her own lewd smile,"do your worst."
Emily immediately rolled and shifted over until she lay on her belly facing Coretta's pelvis. Propping herself up on her elbows she extended the hand holding the feather until the tip was hovering less than an inch from Coretta's labia.
Coretta looked down eyeing the feather apprehensively. Her already throbbing genitals prickled with anticipation as the point of the plume hung their not quite touching her.
Then Emily dipped the tip between Coretta's folds and dragged it up and over her clitoris. Coretta hissed with a sharp intake of breath, her legs tensing. Emily paused, then repeated the move. Coretta sucked in air again as the sharp pleasure of the feather's caress hit her. The feeling was so intense and so concentrated in such a small, sensitive area that it disconcerted the dark girl. Another stroke made Coretta gasp. The tiny trail of acute delight that the feather traced over her little bundle of nerve endings was almost too severe. Yet another short sweep and Coretta felt her legs tremble. Her mind whirled. The delicate, teasing touch of the feather was stimulating her in a way that she associated with masturbation, but it was a vastly different sensation.
When Coretta pleasured herself her contact with her clitoris was deliberate and firm. Some minutes of massaging friction ignited and quickly built her sensual pleasure until it flared in a satisfying release. The touch of the stiff plume in Emily's hand was like skipping the build up. It was an exquisite gratification that nearly resembled a small orgasm each time it traveled up between her folds to her pleasure center.
There was a dreamy smile on Emily's face as she continued the lazy rhythm of lingering brush upward, pause, and brush again. In contrast, Coretta was becoming a tense, trembling ball of nerves. She gritted her teeth with every pass of the feather's tip, and, quickly, the trembling in her legs became nonstop. Each time the tip passed over her exposed clitoris there was a focused spark of severe pleasure that faded until the next touch. However, as minutes passed, and Coretta bit her lip and trembled, the spark took longer to fade, and the intensity of the sensation dropped less.
Coretta began mewling without noticing the sounds she was making. She rocked in place ever so slightly as the keenly focused ecstasy built between her thighs. Each smooth flick of the feather was now a shock of sensation that hardly faded at all. Coretta's mind screamed for release as the slowly brushing feather continued its terrible, yet oh so sweet, torment.
Emily watched her best friend's tension escalate as she continued her slow, torturous movements. She felt her own desire begin to return, and was surprised she was recovering so quickly, yet again. Then she glanced at her alarm clock and realized she'd been teasing Coretta's clitoris for 25 minutes. She grinned to herself as she looked up to see the delicious, passionate agony painted on her lover's face. Emily was certain that they weren't going to come near the two hour time limit.
She was right. It took ten more minutes of gentle, languorous strokes of the feather. Coretta was a sweaty, whimpering mess. She clutched her knees to keep her trembling legs open. The keenly intense pleasure of her engorged bud was a constant, now, with the each caress only serving to raise it higher by tiny increments.
Finally, with a high-pitched wail she exploded. She rocked and shuddered, her wail descending into guttural grunts as she continued to hold her legs open through the fiercest climax she'd ever felt. Emily leaned forward and did her best to follow the convulsions of Coretta's body as she continued to feather her sex.
After a few moments Coretta clamped down on Emily's wrist with one hand. Pulling one leg around and under their hands she closed her legs together. She sat there squeezing her thighs together as the aftershocks of the orgasm thrilled through her.
Emily gazed up at her friend with mock innocence.
"Gee, Cor, you alright?"
Coretta glared down at the childlike expression on Emily's face, then she giggled.
"Cute, Em. You better watch it or I'll tie you down and tickle you for three days straight."
"Oooooo, promise?" Emily maintained her doe-eyed look.
Coretta burst out laughing and, leaning down, kissed her lover's lips. Emily giggled and kissed her back.
"Hey, we should probably get cleaned up before your parents get home," Coretta said after a moment.
"Nope. Dad's out of town with work all weekend and Mom's staying with Aunt Erin for a few days to help her with the kids. Apparently Aunt Erin has the flu or something. So, we have the house to ourselves for the rest of today and all tomorrow. Though I wouldn't mind a shower just on principle."
"All right, you want to go first?"
Emily gave Coretta a lingering look, then glanced down at her own naked body meaningfully.
"Any reason we can't shower at the same time," she asked.
Coretta's flustered look was almost comical. "Shit, Em, it seems silly with us both sitting here naked, and after the amazing orgasm you just gave me, but it just didn't occur to me. I'm so used to wanting you, but thinking I can't have you."
"Oh, Cor, you can have all of me," Emily said with a sudden warmth.
The girls gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment. Then Coretta stood and reached for Emily's hand. Emily scooted across the bed and took it, standing up next to her best-friend-turned-lover. The girls walked to the bathroom hand in hand.
The shower was a slippery, sensual affair in which they slathered soap on each other's bodies, each washing the other. There were a few slithery tickles, and both girls had another, more relaxed, climax, but they were both fairly worn out. Their love making in the shower was a more mellow, languid affair.
When they had rinsed off and dried themselves they wandered back into the bedroom to find clothes. Emily put on the bra and panties she had forgotten to wear before and slipped into a short, green, flared skirt and a white halter top. Coretta borrowed a short, yellow, summer dress from Emily rather than put on her sweaty shirt and pants. She also borrowed a pair of clean panties, but had to forgo a bra since none of Emily's would fit her larger chest. As it was the stretchy cotton of Emily's dress was hard pressed to contain her somewhat more ample breasts. Emily eyed her appreciatively and waggled her eyebrows.
"If you get excited in that thing everyone's going to know," she said wiggling her fingers in the general direction of Coretta's nipples.
"Who's going to see me but you? I'll call Mom and tell her I'm staying over here. Then we can stay in . . . and maybe you get to see more than my nipples poking through this dress," she answered striking a sexy pose.
Emily's face turned serious. "Actually, that's something we need to talk about, going back out, I mean, but let's go raid the fridge first. I'm hungry. We can talk while we eat."
Coretta raised an eyebrow but quickly agreed. She was hungry, too.

The girls dug a leftover casserole out of the refrigerator and heated it up. They sat at the breakfast counter together eating.
"So," Emily started after swallowing a bite, "we need to talk about Madison."
Coretta blinked. She'd been so caught up in the revelation of Emily's love and their intense sexual explorations that she had completely pushed from her mind the person who had started it all. Then she frowned.
"What's there to talk about. We have her camera. I say we wipe those pictures she took, throw the thing in the trash, and forget about it. Unless you want to get back at her. Revenge doesn't strike me as your kind of thing, Love."
Emily smiled. "I'm so loving it when you call me that. However," her face got serious again, "there are a couple problems at least. One, you left Madison strapped to that chair. I'm pretty sure she lives in that house alone. We can't leave her like that. She'd starve, if nothing else.
"Second, we got the camera with our pictures on it, but she has a computer filled with pictures of tied up people, some being tickled. I think she's got blackmail images on a lot of people. I don't like to see her getting away with that. I could probably hack into her computer from here and erase those images, but that leaves the question of any possible copies, and the people in those pictures won't have any way to know they've been destroyed. She could still blackmail them on a bluff.
"I'm not looking for revenge. I just don't want to see her getting away with doing what she wants to people."
Emily looked at Coretta expectantly. Coretta sat back on her stool, chewing and thinking.
"All right, you're right, we can't leave her like that, and we should certainly erase those other pictures, but how are we going to notify people? What are the chances we're going to recognize everyone in the pictures, and what if they get upset that we've seen them?"
It was Emily's turn to think. "I think most folks would want to know the pictures were gone, even if it meant we saw them. You're right about not knowing everybody in the images, though. I got a glance at quite a few before Madison put me on that rack. There were definitely some I didn't know. I don't know, maybe we can make her tell us, blackmail her, I guess."
Coretta pondered. Then a malicious smile spread across her face.
"If pictures aren't enough maybe some time on her own rack would convince her."
Emily's eyes widened. "Coretta! That's sadistic."
"After what she did to you? And it's tickling! It's not like I'm talking about sticking needles in her or something."
Emily sat back thinking hard. She was not the type of person to hold a grudge or to want to hurt someone in any way. There was even the fact that Madison strapping her down and tickling her had led to her and Coretta becoming lovers, though that had certainly not been the cruel blond's purpose.
But, Coretta was right, as torturous as it could be, it was only tickling. Also, Emily's fantasies of being tickled had been both horribly and wonderfully fulfilled, but she still had the fantasy of tickling someone else. She had imagined it would be someone who ultimately wanted it, like her, but the idea of tickling Madison to make her tell who was in the pictures was becoming more and more enticing the more she thought about it.
"Okay, maybe you're right. We can certainly keep it on the back burner in case she doesn't want to tell us anything without it. So, when should we go back?"
"Let's give it a few more hours," answered Coretta. "She's not going to starve in that amount of time, and maybe the thinking time will do her some good. We can go back around ten o'clock tonight and take care of business."
"All right, sounds good. Damn," Emily yawned, "I'm a little worn out. Want to relax on the couch with a movie while we wait?"

Madison sat on her bed, fuming. Those bitches were going to pay. They'd strapped her to her own chair and left her. They'd stolen her camera. Though she wouldn't admit it to herself she was also pissed that they had defeated her. Madison hated to lose.
She had spent hours in the bondage chair. Coretta had been careful to make sure her leather shackles were buckled tight so Madison couldn't repeat Coretta's trick of slipping one hand free. However, Madison had realized that the buckled straps were just close enough that she could turn her hand over and bend her wrist enough that she could snag the strap between the tips of her fingers. It had taken forever to work the strap back through the buckle bit by painstaking bit. The difficulty had been compounded by an ever increasing need to pee that had left her squirming near the end. It had been close. She'd nearly pissed all over herself and the chair before getting loose.
After a long, gratifying pee on the toilet she had put her sweat pants back on and sat on her bed. There she continued to sit, in a rage, trying to plot revenge.
Then, the doorbell rang.
"Who the fuck," Madison muttered to herself. She got up slowly. She picked up the toy gun she had retrieved earlier. It wouldn't do any good against those bitches, but she doubted they were at the door, and her paranoia was on high alert for other visitors.
Madison made her way to the front door as the bell rang twice more. With the chain latched she cracked the door open.
"Shit!" She immediately hoped her visitor hadn't heard her fierce whisper. Madison had completely forgotten she'd asked him over this evening.

Danny stood at Madison's front door, waiting patiently. He was a tall, thin fellow with the wiry body of an 80's rock star, though the image was totally ruined by a boyish face dusted with freckles and framed by longish, wavy, light brown hair. Girls described him as cute rather than handsome. It didn't help that he was an earnest, intelligent romantic who wore his heart on his sleeve most of the time. When Madison cracked the door he leaned so she could see his face,
Danny had graduated with Madison though he only knew her in passing. She had come into his father's supply store a few days ago looking for wiring for a do-it-yourself project. Danny had always been interested in electronics and electrical work, and his dad's business had given him the tools and materials he needed to become very good at his hobby. By high school he knew more than many certified electricians. After spending a couple minutes talking it had become clear to both Danny and Madison that he knew a lot more about running electricity and cables to set up a camera system than she did. Madison had quickly offered him money to come to her house and install the hardware. She never planned to pay the skinny geek, figuring instead that she would use the very system he installed and her own engineering creations to make sure he was under her thumb.
Madison had planned on covering the rack and chair with tarps and feed Danny some cock-and-bull story about what they were until he had installed the cameras in her "play" room, but the days events had left her unprepared. The tarps were in the garage, and Danny was at her door. The turn of events did nothing to calm her mood. Her ire began to redirect itself to the tall, slender man outside. She wanted to take her fury out on someone, and her mind started assessing the possibilities inherent in Danny's arrival.
"Hold on, Danny," she said. She quickly ditched the toy gun in a drawer in her computer desk, then unchained the door. Swinging it open she motioned the young man inside.
"Hey, sorry, Danny. I had some stuff come up today that threw me off my schedule. Can you believe I totally forgot you were coming?"
Danny entered hesitantly.
"Um, is this a bad time, then? Do you want me to come back some other time?"
"No, no, I just need to take care of some prep work I didn't get to. If you're willing to wait a few minutes we can still do this now. Hey, let me get you a drink. You want a soda, or some water, or, I think I have some tea?"
"Uh, some tea would be fine."
"Have a seat," Madison waved toward the couch.
Danny walked slowly over and sat down. Something about Madison's attitude was strange. The big blond seemed agitated. However, Danny was far too polite to say anything. Not to mention he found Madison even more intimidating than most girls and was not about to confront her on something as flimsy as a feeling.
Madison brought him a glass of tea. He took a sip and tried not to grimace. He was not a fan of sweetened tea, and this glass had a good bit of sugar in it. Still, he was actually thirsty, and he didn't want to offend Madison.
"Um, thanks," he said, taking a deep swallow.
"Yeah, sure," answered Madison, "give me a few minutes, okay?"
Danny, nodded, in the middle of swallowing another gulp of tea. He watched Madison head down the hall and enter the right hand door, closing it behind her. He took a few more sips of the tea before deciding his thirst was quenched enough to forgo the rest of the sweet drink. Getting up he took the glass to the sink in the kitchen and set it down on the counter nearby. As he headed back to the couch he felt slightly dizzy.
Danny sat down and waited, and waited. As he wondered what was taking so long he felt his eyelids droop.
Why am I so tired? The thought was slow in coming. The couch suddenly seemed so inviting. He wanted to lie down, just for a minute. He blinked. He blinked, again. On the third blink his eyes stayed closed.

Danny woke to the pungent scent of smelling salts and jerked his head up. What the hell! Had he fallen asleep? What kind of jerk would Madison think he was?
Then Danny's confused mind began to take in his surroundings. His eyes flew wide open and he sucked in a quick breath.
Madison was standing in front of him with the smelling salts still in her hand. The sneer on her face would have sent Danny's heart beating faster with fear if the fact that he was strapped, naked to some kind of rack hadn't already started it racing. He blushed with embarrassment that nearly matched the fear as he noticed Madison's smirking gaze traveling over his nude body and coming to rest on his hanging penis.
"Well, look at that, Danny. I always thought a geek like you would be packing a tiny sausage, but that's not too bad, there."
Madison laughed sadistically as Danny's face flushed red.
"Wha . . . what are you . . . "
"Wha, wha, what am I gonna do to you? Why are you all strapped down to my toy? Because, Danny," Madison's expression darkened, "I'm pissed off, Danny, and you get to help me feel better, Danny." Madison's words came faster and more clipped as she spoke.
"But, it's okay, Danny," Madison smiled without humor, "I bet you'll find the situation pretty funny. In fact, I bet you won't be able to stop laughing."
As she was speaking Madison stepped to the side and put down the little bottle. Then she stepped back in front of Danny's nude body looking him up and down again.
Suddenly, her hands shot out and dug into Danny's ribs, viciously tickling with all ten fingers.
Danny had no time to prepare for it. The tickling sensations exploded in his sides, and he immediately started screaming with laughter. He jerked and twisted in his bondage, but couldn't hope to move enough to escape Madison's torturing fingertips.
"AAAHhhhhhh . . . HA, HA HAA . . Eeeeeee . . . NOOoooooho, ho . . . Ah, HA, HAA, Haaa!"
Madison didn't let up as Danny screamed and struggled. Soon he could barely draw breath and his laughter was soundless. Still Madison wiggled her fingers up and down his rib cage. As Danny began to see spots at the corner of his vision Madison finally relented.
The wiry, young man hung limp on the rack, gasping. Well, almost limp. A particular part of him was becoming distended and starting rise slightly. Madison glanced down and gaped.
She understood the titillating nature of tickling to the extent that someone who'd never been really tickled could, but this was ridiculous. She wasn't teasing Danny's body, she was torturing it. She instinctively understood that tickling this rough was not what anyone should find sexy.
With a snarl Madison stepped forward and buried her fingers into Danny's armpits. Laughter filled the room again as Danny's wiry muscles strained against the straps. His shoulders hunched as he tried to draw his armpits away from the agonizing touch of his tormentor. His high-pitched screams would have embarrassed him if his afflicted brain had been aware of them, but all he knew was the terrible torment being visited on his tender hollows.
Madison continued to tickle her captive with a fixated frenzy. She almost didn't notice his weakening struggles in time to stop and let him breath before he passed out. When she did pause she glanced down. Her eyes bugged.
Danny's cock was at half mast, swelling and twitching.
"What the fuck!" Madison stared at the half erect shaft for a moment.
"Please, no . . . more," Danny's voice was a quiet whisper that the blond could barely hear, "I can't take . . . any . . . more . . . please . . ."
"Can't take any more! Then what's this?" Madison grabbed Danny's enlarged member. "Looks like you're having a pretty good time to me!"
Danny gasped as her hand wrapped around his penis. He had been only subconsciously aware of his growing arousal as he had hung trying to catch his breath, but Madison's touch caused his sensitized cock to jump and harden. As surprised as Madison Danny was at a loss to explain.
He had never been tickled like this. The torture Madison had subjected him to was driving him crazy and he'd barely been aware of his own growing lust until the big blond had grabbed him. He didn't understand it either. He would do almost anything to make her stop her tickling, so why should he be so completely turned on.
Madison stared at the fully erect and hard cock in her hand with a mixture of disgust and fascination. She wanted to torture Danny, punish him for Emily and Coretta's offenses since they weren't here. She was not trying to tease and toy with him as she had Jack. This was supposed to be pure, simple tickle torture.
With an animalistic growl she let go of Danny's turgid member and grabbed his thighs, kneading the tight muscles there.
Danny shrieked with laughter as the terrible tickling sensations overwhelmed him again, but now there was an added element. Having been made aware of his arousal he became conscious of an added response to Madison's tormenting touch. The tickling sent jolts of pleasure straight to his erection causing it to stiffen as much as possible. In turn his arousal sensitized the rest of him somehow making the horribly acute pleasure of the tickling even more keen while also making it more pleasurable. Though it was consumed by the intensity of the torture the tickling sensation took on an erotic feeling so that the torment of Madison's burrowing fingers became akin to the euphoric ecstasy in his cock. The two feelings started feeding each other and Danny howled with the torture/pleasure of it.
Meanwhile Madison was tickling Danny's knees and thighs with wild abandon. His tortured laughter was music to her ears even if his statuesque erection was a bobbing reminder that he was somehow incredibly turned on by his suffering. She squeezed and kneaded, wiggled and wormed her fingers while Danny yowled. She felt her own genitals moisten and swell as she drew screams of laughter from her victim.
Finally she was forced to pause, again, to let Danny breath. Her own breath was coming quicker. As she listened to Danny gasp and wheeze she eyed his distended penis. With a speculative look she ran her finger up its underside to the swollen head. Danny squealed and jerked his hips. An evil smile blossomed on Madison's face.
How long did she have to tickle her captive until his arousal was a shrieking torment all its own? Given the extreme sensitivity she had just evinced she didn't think it would take long. Then she could tickle him and deny his orgasm for as long as it suited her.
With a terrible gleam in her eye she reached for Danny again.

As the ten o'clock hour neared Coretta and Emily prepared to leave. Emily had deleted the pictures from Madison's phone. She grabbed the digital device and put it in a small purse. Coretta grabbed her car keys and the girls left the house.
The quick drive back to Madison's was done mostly in silence. Each girl was lost in her thoughts about the coming confrontation. As they pulled up along the street outside the blond's modest home Emily noticed a familiar looking Jeep parked a few cars down. She dismissed it from her mind as the two exited Coretta's little sedan and started up the drive.
The house appeared dark, which they took as a good sign. However, as they came to the front door Coretta cocked her head.
"Do you hear something?"
Emily listened. She heard a siren in the distance, the bark of a couple dogs, the buzz of the nearby streetlight, then something else. What was that?
Coretta frowned. "Come on. Let's get inside. Something's not right."
She grabbed the doorknob and opened the front door. Immediately both girls knew what they had been hearing. Though it was still faint they now recognized the distinct sound of frenzied laughter. The friends hurried inside with Emily carefully closing the door behind them. Quickly they made their way around the corner and down the hall to the right hand door.
It seemed that Madison had left the door to her "play" room cracked open in her haste to begin Danny's torture. Light and sound poured from the slender opening. Though the screeching pitch of the laughter made it hard to tell both girls were fairly certain it was coming from a guy.
When they reached the door they peeked in, Emily peering under Coretta's arm. Their mouths fell open at the sight before them. A lean, lanky young man was strapped to the rack Emily had occupied before. Madison, dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants, stood in front of him tickling as hard as she could on his belly. The victim screamed and yanked at his bonds. Despite his obvious suffering he sported a hard, swollen, red erection which dripped with rivulets of semen slowly sliding down its length. His light brown hair was plastered to parts of his face and sweat glistened all over his body.
"Cor! That's Danny Emerson from high school!" Emily suddenly remembered where she had seen the Jeep before. "That bitch! Danny's a nice guy. Why would she . . . " Emily cut herself off realizing the foolishness of the question.
Emily started to push forward, but Coretta put a hand on her shoulder.
"Wait, Em," she whispered, "Madison's not all bleary-eyed after an orgasm. In fact, she looks pretty amped up. We need to figure out how we're going to do this."
Emily frowned as she eyed the scene. Other than the fact that they outnumbered the athletic blond and had the element of surprise she couldn't see any advantage they could wrest from the situation. She winced as Danny let out a particularly piercing shriek. Though she felt for Danny's misery the scene in front of her was incredibly lascivious. Danny's screams combined with his frantic struggles would have fired her lust by themselves, but his stiff, thrusting, dripping erection made her want to drool.
Coretta was also having trouble maintaining her composure at the dual sight of Danny's torture and his lust. Her love for Emily did not preclude an attraction to guys. In fact both girls found the male form alluring. Their desire for each other was fueled more by their friendship and love than particularly strong lesbian tendencies, though some basic appreciation for the female form obviously had to exist as well.
Each of them had dated boys in school, and both of them knew Danny. He was smart, sweet, and kind . . . and pretty cute. Though neither one had ever dated him it was not for any lack of desirability on his part, just circumstances.
To see him thrashing and howling on that rack, especially after their own tickle-charged love making earlier, was distracting, to say the least.
"I can't see anything we can do but tackle her, Cor."
Coretta looked at her best friend then back at Madison. "If it's like it was with you we may be able to catch her in the same state if we wait." Coretta nodded at the vibrator still lying on the floor near Madison.
"Yeah, but how long will we have to let him take that," Emily nodded toward the shrieking Danny with a horrified expression, "before she decides she wants to cum?"
Coretta shrugged. "If we don't take her down when we go in there he may have to take it a lot longer, and we may find ourselves in a precarious spot, too."
Emily gnawed on her lower lip in frustration. Watching Madison torture Danny while doing nothing was filling her with guilt. Doubling her shame was the fact that she was enjoying Danny's torture so much that part of her was in no hurry to save him.
"I'm not sure how long I can take seeing and hearing what she's doing to him. I'm sorry, Cor, but that's really hot," Emily blurted out in a whisper, then clamped her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe she'd said that. What if Coretta was hurt by her desire for the scene before them?
"Yeah, I know what you mean. Fuck, seeing his cock that hard is beginning to get me going," Coretta answered automatically, then she stiffened. Slowly she turned and looked at Emily.
Their gazes searched each other out. After a moment Coretta raised and eyebrow. Emily grinned behind her hand. Coretta smiled back. Yes, they loved each other. Yes they were devoted to making each other happy and sharing their bodies was a part of that . . . but maybe there was room in their love for something more.
Each of them was reassured by the love and acceptance they saw in the other's eyes.
Then Coretta's smile turned mischievous. She leaned down, putting her mouth next to Emily's ear.
"Getting a little steamy down below are we?"
Emily bit her lip, then, after a pause, nodded vigorously.
"Well, we've decided that the best plan is to wait. So let's try to enjoy it."
With that Coretta turned back to watch the scene in front of them, but her hand drifted back and pulled up Emily's skirt. Then it felt around until it came to rest on her lower belly. Emily pressed her lips together and clamped one hand over her mouth. Her other hand found its way, seemingly of its own accord, to her breast.
Coretta's questing hand slipped under the elastic band of Emily's panties and slid down. Emily gritted her teeth and shifted her legs slightly apart. Coretta slowly slipped a finger down through Emily's curls and between her soft folds until her fingertip rested on the redhead's clitoris. Gently she began to rotate her finger in tiny little circles.
Emily's breath blew from her nostrils as her lover's finger immediately began teasing her toward the orgasm that watching Danny's torture had already primed her for.
Emily stood there in the hallway, feet slightly apart, with one hand on her breast and one on her mouth to stifle any errant sound she might make while Coretta's hand rested down her panties coaxing a climax from her sex as Danny shrieked out his ticklish torment. The idea of the picture she must present if there were anyone to see her redoubled her lust. Each howl from Danny only drove her desire to new heights. Within moments Emily was standing on quivering legs, grinding her teeth, and squeezing her breast as she came. She wobbled and nearly fell. A steadying hand from Coretta saved her, helping her as she stood there making not a sound while the small, forceful orgasm burst through her and subsided.
Emily leaned against Coretta while she floated down through the post-orgasmic bliss. Then she felt Coretta stiffen. The redhead looked up.
Danny was hanging on the rack squirming rhythmically and thrusting his hips. Sweat dripped from every part of his body. His rigid penis was a sticky mess of dripping semen and danced with intermittent spasms that squeezed yet more of the viscous fluid from its nearly purple head.
Madison had stopped her torment of her victim to slip out of her sweatpants and panties. She picked up the vibrator and switched it on. In the sudden quiet after Danny's tortured screams they could all hear it buzzing. As Madison slid the vibrator between her legs to press its humming head against her clitoris she reached forth with her other hand and began to tickle the sensitive skin all around Danny's cock and scrotum.
With a keening squeal Danny jerked his hips to one side. When Madison's tormenting fingers followed he jerked the other way. More fluid flowed from the head of his throbbing member as she continued to tease him into jerking shifts back and forth.
Anguished giggles bubbled up out of Danny's mouth as he suffered through this new agony.
Meanwhile, Madison was moaning. Her tickling hand became clumsier as she clamped her thighs together and rubbed the vibrator between her folds. Her motions became more frenzied as her orgasm built. Then she dropped to her knees as her climax washed over her.
Coretta immediately burst into the room. Emily was a couple steps slower as she was still feeling a little weak from her own little explosion a few minutes before, but she found Coretta had everything well in hand. Using the same sleeper hold from earlier that day she held the struggling Madison until she passed out.
Then both girls dragged Madison back over to the chair. This time they stripped her naked before strapping her in, double-checking the leather manacles to make sure they were tight.
Then they turned to Danny.

Danny was sure the torture had either driven him crazy or he had passed out and was dreaming. He was exhausted. His whole body felt like he'd run a marathon carrying a football team on his back. His skin was so sensitive the tiny drafts of air caused by others moving in the room raised goose flesh.
His penis felt like every orgasm he'd ever had was bottled up in it waiting to be released. He yearned, craved, longed for that release as much as any man dying of thirst had ever wanted a drink of water.
And there were Coretta and Emily, two of the girls he had watched from afar all through high school, always too shy to approach either of them. Like some knight's tale in reverse they had charged in and vanquished the foe to save the fellow in distress rather than the damsel.
A look passed between the girls that even Danny in his tortured, lustful haze could tell portended something meaningful though he had no idea what.
They approached the rack, Coretta to the left of him and Emily to the right. When they stood to either side Emily reached out with her delicate, pale hand and gripped his cum slickened penis. At the same time Coretta reached under him and cupped his aching scrotum.
It only took one slow, slippery pump of Emily's hand. Danny's scream sounded like ten different wounded animals as his orgasm engulfed him. His ejaculate splattered on the far wall then rained across the floor in massive spurts. The girls' hands continured fondling him as he spasmed and gushed through his gargantuan climax.
Danny's hips were thrust as far forward as he could reach as his throbbing cock slowly subsided to small, convulsing twitches in Emily's hand. Finally, the girls let go of him and wiped their hands on Madison's clothes before unstrapping his legs and arms.
Danny collapsed forward to be caught by Emily and Coretta, one girl under each arm. He looked up at each of them in turn, his head wobbling back and forth between them.
"How . . . " he uttered in a hoarse whisper.
"Shhh," said Emily, "let us take care of you for now. We'll talk later."
Danny nodded weakly and let the two lead him out into Madison's living room and ease him onto the couch. Emily left the room while Coretta brushed his hair back from his forehead. Emily quickly returned with his clothes, and the girls helped him stand back up and pull his underwear and pants on. The task took a little bit as the girls had to be very careful where they touched him to keep from tickling him. Next they helped him into his shirt.
Danny's faculties were returning, and with them a deep confusion. Just what the hell was going on, here? However, as the girls eased him back down onto the couch he felt a profound weariness overtake him. He made no protest when Emily told him to rest, and closing his eyes he was snoring softly in seconds.

Emily and Coretta gazed down at the sleeping Danny. Then they looked at each other.
"We can let him sleep right there while we finish things, here, right, " Emily asked her lover.
Coretta nodded. "Sure, why not?" Then with a deep breath, "Ready?"
Emily nodded back and the two girls headed back down the hall.

Awesome stories! I hope there will be more. Correta also needs some sweet ticklegasm
And Madison needs some punishment. Why not some ticklegasm but a way harsher one.

Last edited:
Chapter 4 is on the way. Madison will definitely feature. Thanks for the feedback.

Cant wait for more! I love your style! Pretty amazing story! chapter 4 needs to be released SOON!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back