• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Session M/F

C4urself85

TMF Novice
This happened about a couple months ago but I finally have the time to sit down and write about it. My first post was actually asking for advice in the Discussion section.

Up until last month, I'd never had a full fledged tickle session. Well I had tried before but my 'lee was not ticklish. I worried that I was just a crappy tickler and I had given up hope for a long time. Until one day I decided to post a Craigslist ad.

I know, I know. I ran the risk of being catfished, or robbed or winding up a lampshade. But it seemed worth it. I got a response from someone that seemed like a good match and we set a date to meet.

So, on to the good stuff. I met my 'lee, who I'll call Britney, in the hotel parking lot and booked a room once I was sure she was who she said. Britney, was a 19 year old college student, long braided hair, chocolate skin, around 5'4" with size 7 feet. She had a girl next door look and her body was stacked. She wore a workout bra (baring her stomach and armpits) and leggings with uggs with no socks. We went over the ground rules, she took off her boots and I tied her to the bed spread eagle with feet together using the hotel bed sheets.

Britney had told me in our emails that her most ticklish spot was her feet and that she was about an 8. I was about to find out for myself. I decided to start with her upperbody and her exposed midriff. I had let my nails grow in anticipation of our session. I lightly dragged my nails across her tummy. Immediate squirming and light giggles! Maybe I'm not a crappy tickler after all, I thought to myself. I continued to lightly tickle her stomach, just enjoying the laughter filling the room.

Encouraged by my early success, I turned my attention to her armpits. I started lightly spidering my fingers at her elbows. Even her elbows were ticklish. As I got closer to her armpits her laughter grew louder until I finally hit the sweet spot of her armpit hollows. I took my time lightly and slowly tickling them with my long nails. She had no idea her armpits were ticklish. She didn't even know that was a place you could be ticklish. But she definitely found out.

Now I was going to go for my favorite spot, the feet. I plopped myself at the foot of the bed and dug into my bag of tricks. Since the light tickling had worked well so far I figured I might get lucky with the feathers. I whipped out a long thin, pheasant feather and started dragging it up and down her soles. To my surprise, I got the laughs I was looking for, a steady stream of giggles which intensified when I dragged the feather between her toes. I got similar results with the stiff turkey feather as well.

I was having fun with the feathers so I decided to use them on her upperbody. A feather for each armpit left her laughing fairly hard. I gave her a break. Since she was tied up, I, like the gentleman that I am, moved her hair out of her face. That's when I discovered her most ticklish spot. Her neck. She couldn't believe she was ticklish there either. I made note for later.

Now I was done with the light stuff. She hadn't asked for any breaks (although I did give them) and she always seemed ready for more. I wanted to get some really good laughs out of her. So I attacked her ribs. I think I caught her by surprise as she threw her head forward, closed her eyes and burst out in giggles as she tried to wriggle away from two handed tickle assault. Getting her between the ribs right below her breasts was giving great results. Exploring her hips gave ok results. Going for the knees yielded nothing. But I got some more good laughs as I got her behind her knees.

I moved back down to her feet. Since this is my favorite spot to tickle I wanted to get her good. I went to work on her feet using the best tool in my arsenal, my fingers. First I got her right foot, slowly dragging my index finger from big toe to heel and back before attacking her arch. Same for the left foot followed by a brief all out attack on both. I decided to test out my other tools on her. Makeup brushes, an electric tooth brush and a trusty number 2 pencil all got me some good laughter. I alternated back and forth between upper and lower body, mixing up tools and trying to keep her off balance.

Time was getting short. She had been an absolute trooper so far. I was throwing everything I could at her. She didn't want or need any breaks, just to keep on going. She had also come loose from her bondage several times but whenever it happened she remained still and let me tickle her. I thought for sure I was gonna get slapped or kicked by accident but she just took it like a champ. I was determined to get her to break down, even just a little.

I made sure to repeat my double feather attack but this time on her sensitive neck. I could tell I was getting her whenever she closed her eyes tight and pulled against her restraints. I must have spent a good five minutes non stop just feathering her underarms and neck , throwing my fingers in for good measure.

I decided to go back to the ribs. I gave her ribs a good working over, getting between them and alternating targets every couple seconds. I got her laughing pretty hard and actually got a snort and a silent laugh in there too.

With time running down, I moved back to her feet. There were about 5 minutes left and I was going to spend them all there. I locked her ankles under my arm and went to town. I got between her toes, the base of her toes, her arches and heels. A concentrated attack on her arches got her to roll from side to side, break out of her arm restraint and say "fuck!" while cracking up. And just like that time was up.

With our session over I thanked her for being such a good sport and we went our separate ways. She said she had a good time and would do it again. For my part, I had a great time and was on a high for days afterward.

Well that's the story of my first session. I know it was long but I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This happened about a couple months ago but I finally have the time to sit down and write about it. My first post was actually asking for advice in the Discussion section.

Up until last month, I'd never had a full fledged tickle session. Well I had tried before but my 'lee was not ticklish. I worried that I was just a crappy tickler and I had given up hope for a long time. Until one day I decided to post a Craigslist ad.

I know, I know. I ran the risk of being catfished, or robbed or winding up a lampshade. But it seemed worth it. I got a response from someone that seemed like a good match and we set a date to meet.

So, on to the good stuff. I met my 'lee, who I'll call Britney, in the hotel parking lot and booked a room once I was sure she was who she said. Britney, was a 19 year old college student, long braided hair, chocolate skin, around 5'4" with size 7 feet. She had a girl next door look and her body was stacked. She wore a workout bra (baring her stomach and armpits) and leggings with uggs with no socks. We went over the ground rules, she took off her boots and I tied her to the bed spread eagle with feet together using the hotel bed sheets.

Britney had told me in our emails that her most ticklish spot was her feet and that she was about an 8. I was about to find out for myself. I decided to start with her upperbody and her exposed midriff. I had let my nails grow in anticipation of our session. I lightly dragged my nails across her tummy. Immediate squirming and light giggles! Maybe I'm not a crappy tickler after all, I thought to myself. I continued to lightly tickle her stomach, just enjoying the laughter filling the room.

Encouraged by my early success, I turned my attention to her armpits. I started lightly spidering my fingers at her elbows. Even her elbows were ticklish. As I got closer to her armpits her laughter grew louder until I finally hit the sweet spot of her armpit hollows. I took my time lightly and slowly tickling them with my long nails. She had no idea her armpits were ticklish. She didn't even know that was a place you could be ticklish. But she definitely found out.

Now I was going to go for my favorite spot, the feet. I plopped myself at the foot of the bed and dug into my bag of tricks. Since the light tickling had worked well so far I figured I might get lucky with the feathers. I whipped out a long thin, pheasant feather and started dragging it up and down her soles. To my surprise, I got the laughs I was looking for, a steady stream of giggles which intensified when I dragged the feather between her toes. I got similar results with the stiff turkey feather as well.

I was having fun with the feathers so I decided to use them on her upperbody. A feather for each armpit left her laughing fairly hard. I gave her a break. Since she was tied up, I, like the gentleman that I am, moved her hair out of her face. That's when I discovered her most ticklish spot. Her neck. She couldn't believe she was ticklish there either. I made note for later.

Now I was done with the light stuff. She hadn't asked for any breaks (although I did give them) and she always seemed ready for more. I wanted to get some really good laughs out of her. So I attacked her ribs. I think I caught her by surprise as she threw her head forward, closed her eyes and burst out in giggles as she tried to wriggle away from two handed tickle assault. Getting her between the ribs right below her breasts was giving great results. Exploring her hips gave ok results. Going for the knees yielded nothing. But I got some more good laughs as I got her behind her knees.

I moved back down to her feet. Since this is my favorite spot to tickle I wanted to get her good. I went to work on her feet using the best tool in my arsenal, my fingers. First I got her right foot, slowly dragging my index finger from big toe to heel and back before attacking her arch. Same for the left foot followed by a brief all out attack on both. I decided to test out my other tools on her. Makeup brushes, an electric tooth brush and a trusty number 2 pencil all got me some good laughter. I alternated back and forth between upper and lower body, mixing up tools and trying to keep her off balance.

Time was getting short. She had been an absolute trooper so far. I was throwing everything I could at her. She didn't want or need any breaks, just to keep on going. She had also come loose from her bondage several times but whenever it happened she remained still and let me tickle her. I thought for sure I was gonna get slapped or kicked by accident but she just took it like a champ. I was determined to get her to break down, even just a little.

I made sure to repeat my double feather attack but this time on her sensitive neck. I could tell I was getting her whenever she closed her eyes tight and pulled against her restraints. I must have spent a good five minutes non stop just feathering her underarms and neck , throwing my fingers in for good measure.

I decided to go back to the ribs. I gave her ribs a good working over, getting between them and alternating targets every couple seconds. I got her laughing pretty hard and actually got a snort and a silent laugh in there too.

With time running down, I moved back to her feet. There were about 5 minutes left and I was going to spend them all there. I locked her ankles under my arm and went to town. I got between her toes, the base of her toes, her arches and heels. A concentrated attack on her arches got her to roll from side to side, break out of her arm restraint and say "fuck!" while cracking up. And just like that time was up.

With our session over I thanked her for being such a good sport and we went our separate ways. She said she had a good time and would do it again. For my part, I had a great time and was on a high for days afterward.

Well that's the story of my first session. I know it was long but I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Just curious, what was her pay rate?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Glad you had such a fine time with your first session! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds like you had a great time. Hope you see her again.

Sounds like you had a great time. Hope you see her again.

I had the chance. Never got her contact info unfortunately. I placed another ad awhile later to which she responded but I pulled it when I came down with a cold which lasted forever. Haven't heard from her since.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back