• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A trend for females into tickling

I have been noticing a trend among females into tickling, whether they are lers or lees, most of the time they identify as bisexuals.

I know there have been threads in the past starting discussions about trends (I remember one being about fear of intimacy, sex, among other things being one of them).

What do you think has brought this trend of girls into tickling identifying most of the time as BI?

Have you taken a poll?

I don't know how to do it here. But yes would love to take one for the female members of the tmf.

But i'm not only talking about tmf. It's the same way on fetlife and also in one of the munches I attend in Southern California. I was recently at one where there were 3 females present (out of a group of 8 total people). 2 of them (they didn't know each other previously) said they identify as BI

I don't know how to do it here. But yes would love to take one for the female members of the tmf.

But i'm not only talking about tmf. It's the same way on fetlife and also in one of the munches I attend in Southern California. I was recently at one where there were 3 females present (out of a group of 8 total people). 2 of them (they didn't know each other previously) said they identify as BI

Ok, might want to keep in mind that bisexuals have a great deal to gain from being vocal (and non-straights in general). It increases visibility for the demographic as a whole. There has been an upward trend of those who identify as bisexual as public acceptance increases.

I use to think that most women were Bisexual (like me) But... I've realized I can't assume anything anymore. That would be unfair to Straight, Gay, Transgender and Asexual women. Unless there's a nationwide survey taken... I think of every woman as having an equal slice of the entire sexuality pie.

Most girls ... I believe that are into tickling that are not necessary bi like to tickle girls and guys or switch

I think it's sort of like the old joke about how straight men are the only orientation on the planet who have to work for it to get laid. There's some truth to the fact that women simply are wired to make men work to gain access to them, in all possible ways. Also, women who have a tickle fetish can enjoy tickling other women, and being tickled by other women, in ways that allow them to explore a more creative side to their sexuality. Any kind of sadomasochistic fetish is going to have all sorts of subtexts in terms of one player having power over another, the humiliation of losing control on the part of the sub, etc. Women can explore these areas of the fetish with one another in ways that they can't with men (e.g., a female ler who's always wanted to get back at her big sister for tickling her as a child can release that angst into tickling another woman).

oof

(e.g., a female ler who's always wanted to get back at her big sister for tickling her as a child can release that angst into tickling another woman).
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, bucko. Family members != a good source of fetish angst. Also I'd say that women into this fetish are probably just slightly more sexually open than vanilla ppl, and as a result more likely to try things with other women.

I have been noticing a trend among females into tickling, whether they are lers or lees, most of the time they identify as bisexuals.

Hmm. I'd say that's true of me, yep!

When it comes to dating and relationships I prefer men. Always have. For tickling, I've always been into other girls. Not sure why. Just one of those things I guess. *shrug*

You're an interesting case, KatyT! Or I wonder if other women on this forum can confirm it as a thing?

I've always noticed girls are generally unabashed about tickling each other. A sub-group of them prefer tickling boys, or branch out to that later.

You're an interesting case, KatyT! Or I wonder if other women on this forum can confirm it as a thing?

I've always noticed girls are generally unabashed about tickling each other. A sub-group of them prefer tickling boys, or branch out to that later.

Danka! :)

I just figure I'm gonna let me be me! Nice thing about the Web is that it's all anonymous. I can't imagine confessing all of this IRL! :p

Nice to see some fellow Brits on here!

I'm unabashed about tickling women, but I can confirm I'm not bisexual.

People were starting to feel more comfortable identifying as bisexual. People are more aware of and understanding of a spectrum. It’s a thing across the board, not just specific to tickling.

I'm female, 100% ler and 100% straight. I'm not really into tickling women. I'm more into tickle torture than playful tickling and it's highly sexual to me so a woman just hasn't got the bits I want and need lol

You can use https://www.strawpoll.me to gather some stats if curious.

One thing I've seen with some tickling fetishists is that some consider themselves heterosexual and/or heteroromantic, but are simultaneously open to or outright into tickling involving the same sex. I have yet to meet (or hear of) someone who's gay or lesbian and interested in tickling involving the opposite sex, though.

Well, in my case I labeled myself as a ticklee girl here because the majority consists of males and ticklers ( and I prefer it as such, I ' m not into ticklee guys at all ) but I also love tickling but only girls. When it comes to me being tickled I accept it from both genders assuming I like the person. In my opinion most people are bisexual, they just don ' t want to admit it because of mental switches put there by society. I know I needed a lot of time to accept and embrace my sexuality and kinks.

I can provide some anecdotal recon from Tumblr. I follow several women into tickling there, and about 99 percent identify as lesbian or bi. I think I know of only one straight----which is fine by me, as they post the best gifs and pics.

I think identifying as bisexual for women, on the whole, not just in regards to tickling or other fetishes, is much more common. Gay or bisexual men still face much more anger, intolerance and cruelty I think from society than lesbian or bisexual women, although LBGTQ women do experience bigotry and harassment over their sexuality too.

It may be that women who have mostly been with the opposite sex, but are comfortable with or open to the idea of relationships or sexual encounters with the same sex might feel that it's alright to identify as bisexual without fearing what others might think. I would identify as bisexual... I have always found other women sexually attractive too, but I have never been in a relationship with a woman, every serious relationship in my life has been with a man, and every sexual experience I have had with another woman, excepting one friend when I was an adolescent, has been a 'bisexual' experience in which a man was involved and part of the enjoyment for him involved watching me and the woman together. So in the LBGTQ community it's possible that me identifying as bisexual would be questionable, since my experiences reflect more of a straight woman open to experimenting, than a truly bi woman. But I have always felt that I would not rule out having a serious relationship with a woman if I felt she was right for me, so this is difficult to say whether bisexual would be the right way to describe my sexual orientation or not.

I think it's sort of like the old joke about how straight men are the only orientation on the planet who have to work for it to get laid. ).

Talk to some lesbians about that. ;) It's pretty common for lesbian women to joke about how if a gay man wants to get laid, he has to walk into a gay bar and then it's just a question of how freaky he wants the night to get and how many other men he wants involved ;)... Whereas I'm friends with a lesbian couple who says getting laid for lesbians means walking into a gay bar and after becoming a regular there for at least a year maybe they'll have managed to get a phone number and feel some boobs ...if they're lucky 😂

I'm another bisexual girl who's into tickling, and at least in my experience other girls who are into tickling do tend to be bi as well. But I don't know many - possibly any - women around my age who identify as straight all the time, at least not among friends, colleagues etc who I know well. I'd agree that playful tickling is also really common between girls, for all sorts of excuses... err I mean fully justified reasons.

I wonder if there's more of a sliding scale of bisexuality with us than with men: men seem to have quite a binary choice, whereas I know a few women whose bisexuality only seems to come out to play in certain situations. I'm pretty sure we talk more freely about our sex lives than men do, and what we find attractive about each other: 'if i had your body I'd never wear more than a bikini' etc.

Does anyone else find their tickling preferences differ based on whether their tickle partner is male or female? I'm a (very submissive) lee with other women but a ler with men, and I only very rarely switch it up.

Does anyone else find their tickling preferences differ based on whether their tickle partner is male or female? I'm a (very submissive) lee with other women but a ler with men, and I only very rarely switch it up.

Oh mine totally do. I'm attracted to all genders in general. But as a Ler I prefer almost exclusively male lees. (Almost being the operative word because I'll mix it up now and again.) Something about submissive male laughter turns me on beyond belief.

This might seem like a small quibble with the OP's post, but I don't think women being bi is a trend exclusive to the tickling community. I think in general women tend to be more fluid with their sexual identity (whether that's a nature or nurture kind of thing I don't know.) On top of that we're on a fetish forum where people can safely open up about their identity, so it seems pretty natural that you'll get a high degree of women who identify as bi. I could be wrong, but my guess is the tickling kink doesn't have a significantly higher or lower degree of bi women than most other demographics. It just kinda manifests itself differently.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back