• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kalesie's Cuddle Tickles with a Friend Part 1 F/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Its always fun when I can get two actual great friends together for a tickle shoot and this is one of those times. Kalesie's friend Berlynn is always hanging out at my place, And I have been trying to talk her into doing a shoot for the longest time. Unfortunately Berlynn isnt ticklish AT ALL. But she makes up for that in pure evil LER. So this shoot is all about Berlynn getting to absolutely tickle the living hell out of Kalesie. This 1st clip is part one of a longer clip that in part 2 Kalesie winds up safewording out. With my help and her friend tickling her she is almost too ticklish to handle it. Berlynn is sitting behind Kalesie in this clip and Tickles her Upperbody from behind in what I call the Cuddle position. Its fun because you really cant move and you cant see where you are going to be tickled either. :)

Download the Full clip at www.simplytickling.com

Or watch it streaming at our 12.95 a month Membership site www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Preview on the pic

Cuddle Tickle Part One Preview by Sim Tickle, on Flickr

Attachments

• Snapshot - 714.jpg
    Snapshot - 714.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • Snapshot - 713.jpg
    Snapshot - 713.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • Snapshot - 710.jpg
    Snapshot - 710.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • Snapshot - 702.jpg
    Snapshot - 702.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • Snapshot - 696.jpg
    Snapshot - 696.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
I am loving that new position. Looks like a new position you should put your other tickle models in.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back