• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever fantasized about polygamy? Or having a harem?

Tenebrae

Verified
Today is Bill Paxton's death anniversary. He had a lot of great roles (my fav is probably in James Cameron's Aliens), and one of them was that of a Mormon who has married 3 women.

I'm against that, personally. But the point of of this message is not to debate about its pros and cons; I wanted to ask: have you ever fantasized about having several wives? Or girls, do you have polyandry (having several husbands) fantasies? Sometimes I really wonder how it must be like. It must be cool to be at the center of everyone's attention, the true core of the family. On the other hand, the amount of dedication required must be monstrous. But on a fantasy level, showing up to a party or else surrounded by your posse of wives has its own appeal. Imagining them in a tickle fight or all in the same bed is also kind of hot.

Same for harem fantasies. In ancient China, it was not uncommon for the Emperor to have his own harem which contained hundreds of women who were only allowed sapphic relations unless he picked one or a few to spend time with :wub: There are lots of tragic stories about the political battles in between the girls, or clans of girls, for the Emperor's attention, some of them ending up in downward mutilation, torture and murder. In a word, great fetish fuel™ for us :D

Do you enjoy this kind of fantasies? Do you have any personal variations that you'd like to share here? Have you read any stories that explore either of these tropes?

Last edited:
As a teenager I had fantasies of having seven beautiful wives, renaming them "Sunday," "Monday," and so on. :D

Of course! What man hasn't dreamed of disappointing more then one woman at the same time?

When I was younger, sure, a harem would be most guys' dream. The last few years though, I'm less and less attracted to people I don't know - videos for example, strangers don't do it. I'd rather have a conversation with a woman I used to work with, or went to school with or something, and find out they're ticklish. Maturity, maybe?

I definely had Harem fantasies growing up. All of those 70's 80's films had my imagination working overtime. (And Playboy...) :) Hell even the rock videos of the 80's implied if you played an instrument... a Harem of leather or bikini clad women awaited you. (Me?) (I tried playing guitar... didn't work out lol) And books of those decades had that theme I enjoyed too. Later I dicovered John Norman's books Slave Of Gor etc series.

And I did imagine equally being part of the Harem. But of course I would rise to the top as the sexiest (and most ticklish...) sex slave. ;) And Co top the Harem with my Master. Course when I saw "Hell Comes To Frogtown"... I seriously backtracked FAST on that fantasy. lol (Unless it was Rowdy Roddy Piper being my Master... ;) ) (Pretty sexy film imo.) Also "Never Too Young To Die" and a lot of those Apocalyptic films had my imagination going too.

Polygamy- no. Seemed liked I'd have to have 10 jobs to support my wives. lol Or if I was a wife... rarely getting to see my husband. And usually it SEEMS most poly families want 10,000 kids. Nope! NOT FOR ME!!! LOL!!! ~~But as much as I have read- a lot has changed and the spectrum of poly relationships is I'm sure quite vast. But... even for me who tried a 3 way relationship with my Bf and another women... wow that turned sour almost immedietly for me. Her tastes in sex were way different then mine. I didn't even get the chance to indulge mine. And she was 18 which I found out quickly was totally incompatible for us- we were 31 &32 at the time. For the future I will have fun playing with 18+ at events. But... for home and maybe to consider even more... gotta be close to my age or older. I like having things in common with my age group of Generation X and older than me/us.

Now I'm rambling but... vanilla Harem fantasies I've left behind. Dungeon BDSM/Tickling Harem fantasies/ And the Explotation films of all kinds 70's/80's-... its fun to think about on occassion still. :)

I used to watch the TV show Big Love when it was on HBO

. Part of me thought that Bill Paxton' character was very lucky.

Having three wives to "share nights with".

Then I began to think

The expenses, the emotional, physical, and sexual expectations.

It would be.. a lot.

The most I could see, if .. it was legal and moral, would be maybe.. two wives.

Even that, would not be right, and would be too much of an emotional, physical, and financial demand.

I definely had Harem fantasies growing up. All of those 70's 80's films had my imagination working overtime. (And Playboy...) :) Hell even the rock videos of the 80's implied if you played an instrument... a Harem of leather or bikini clad women awaited you. (Me?) (I tried playing guitar... didn't work out lol) And books of those decades had that theme I enjoyed too. Later I dicovered John Norman's books Slave Of Gor etc series.

And I did imagine equally being part of the Harem. But of course I would rise to the top as the sexiest (and most ticklish...) sex slave. ;) And Co top the Harem with my Master. Course when I saw "Hell Comes To Frogtown"... I seriously backtracked FAST on that fantasy. lol (Unless it was Rowdy Roddy Piper being my Master... ;) ) (Pretty sexy film imo.) Also "Never Too Young To Die" and a lot of those Apocalyptic films had my imagination going too.

Yes, I could have added sex slave fantasies too, because it is connected. There's something extremely hot in the thought of a "society" of women who exist for your sole (ha! :D) pleasure. Add tickling into the mix and... wow, it's getting really steamy in here :blush:

I like what you say about rock videos. And ever since I fell in love with that picture of you, with the guitar... I think you'd be great in a Billy Idol cyberpunk or Mad-Max style MV, all clad in leather :wub: Even a vanilla one, though kinky is always better, of courrrrse ;)

Polygamy- no. Seemed liked I'd have to have 10 jobs to support my wives. lol Or if I was a wife... rarely getting to see my husband. And usually it SEEMS most poly families want 10,000 kids. Nope! NOT FOR ME!!! LOL!!! ~~But as much as I have read- a lot has changed and the spectrum of poly relationships is I'm sure quite vast. But... even for me who tried a 3 way relationship with my Bf and another women... wow that turned sour almost immedietly for me. Her tastes in sex were way different then mine. I didn't even get the chance to indulge mine. And she was 18 which I found out quickly was totally incompatible for us- we were 31 &32 at the time. For the future I will have fun playing with 18+ at events. But... for home and maybe to consider even more... gotta be close to my age or older. I like having things in common with my age group of Generation X and older than me/us.

Now I'm rambling but... vanilla Harem fantasies I've left behind. Dungeon BDSM/Tickling Harem fantasies/ And the Explotation films of all kinds 70's/80's-... its fun to think about on occassion still. :)

Reality often hits fantasy like a wall of bricks, the latter often disintegrating on the former. You're right about everything you said; there's a reason why polygamy is illegal in most civilized countries: it disrupts society, dilutes inheritance and usually has the nasty effect that "all girls go to the richest guy". Even Saudi Arabia's official authorities kind of discourage now, I heard. But we still have fantasies. My wife often jokes that she would have loved to marry me and my brother at the same time, because since we're so complimentary, having us both at the same time would essentially mean dating "the perfect man" (her words, not mine :blaugh:). I myself like to wonder what life would be if I had a handful of wives, and their relationship with each other; I tend to think big, with about 4-5 of them, with a max age gap of like 10 years between first and last. Despite all the drawbacks (some of which you have admirably phrased), I think it is quite hot :bubbleheart:

I hear you about generational differences. I have friends of all ages, and it is funny and frightening how much a ten years difference can mean nowadays :eek:

I have certainly fantasized about having multiple partners who were not my husband, yes. However, I cannot say I am drawn specifically to the polygamy aspect of having multiple partners. It is just more like... I see people I am attracted to and I may have fantasies about them during my alone time.

Now I know if I were to act on it, that would by definition be polygamy, but in my fantasy world, I never really put it through that filter. In actuality, the reality of having to balance the emotional dynamic of a polyamorous relationship with my busy professional life seems not up my alley (or should I say "Allie".)

But anyway, I get the point you are driving at here, and for the sake of the intended discussion...yes, I often fantasize about people outsde of my marriage. The harem thing....not so much though I can see where others would enjoy that :)

I have certainly fantasized about having multiple partners who were not my husband, yes. However, I cannot say I am drawn specifically to the polygamy aspect of having multiple partners. It is just more like... I see people I am attracted to and I may have fantasies about them during my alone time.

Now I know if I were to act on it, that would by definition be polygamy, but in my fantasy world, I never really put it through that filter. In actuality, the reality of having to balance the emotional dynamic of a polyamorous relationship with my busy professional life seems not up my alley (or should I say "Allie".)

But anyway, I get the point you are driving at here, and for the sake of the intended discussion...yes, I often fantasize about people outsde of my marriage. The harem thing....not so much though I can see where others would enjoy that :)

Though I'm happily monogamous, I think polyamory would be the adult way of indulging desires outside of a relationship; if one person wants more than one sex partner, fine; but the other has the freedom to look outside as well. That eliminates the whole "I can have multiple partners, but they can only have sex with me" aspect. Of course, I've known a few couples that were polyamorous, but apparently, only one of the parties knew that they were.

I have certainly fantasized about having multiple partners who were not my husband, yes. However, I cannot say I am drawn specifically to the polygamy aspect of having multiple partners. It is just more like... I see people I am attracted to and I may have fantasies about them during my alone time. Now I know if I were to act on it, that would by definition be polygamy, but in my fantasy world, I never really put it through that filter.

What I meant by polygamy really was being lawfully married to several wives, like in Ancient China. Otherwise, it just means polyamory, or simply taking a lover. Which, incidentally, is kind of the national sport where I come from. Some of my friends and relatives like to poke fun at me because I am more of a "one woman at a time" kind of guy. Especially by my father who just married his 3rd wife and had an incalculable number of mistresses in the meantime. In France, even teenagers in high school often have mistresses :D.

In actuality, the reality of having to balance the emotional dynamic of a polyamorous relationship with my busy professional life seems not up my alley (or should I say "Allie".)

I see what you did there! ;) :blaugh:

Nope, I'm happy enough with mah snuggle bunny and no one else. :D

She's into all the things I love and I'm into all the things she loves. I wouldn't trade her for the world. ^_^

Nope, I'm happy enough with mah snuggle bunny and no one else. :D

She's into all the things I love and I'm into all the things she loves. I wouldn't trade her for the world. ^_^

Awww "snuggle bunny" that's really adorable! :lovestory You always are so dithyrambic whenever you talk about your wife. I hope she reads the forum, so she can see how big a fan she has in you.

In all fairness though, I did not say anything about trading. Essentially, polygamy means having several lawful wives. So you'd get to keep her, but you'd have other spouses living under the same roof with you two. Naturally, I know that, just like me, you wouldn't go for that either, because she completes you so much already, lucky man! ;) But it was a pure fantasy hypothesis. I like the idea because it has a lot of implications, both personal and inter-personal. That being said I knew that of all people on this forum, you'd probably be the last to entertain said fantasies :D

That tends to cause a bit of conflict

Yup. polyamorous means both partners (or more than two, I suppose) know about it and are okay with it. Otherwise, it's just cheating. I know more than a few guys who claimed to be in open relationships that their partners never knew were open.

Funny story, I have an uncle whose father worked him and his brother to the bone with work on their home or at their father's job and never showing them any love whatsoever. Yet this same father was secretly traveling to another county in the state ever weekend under the pretense of "going to work" where he had another family (including another son and daughter) whom he showered with love and affection. Here comes the ironic part, the father got killed when a bookshelf he and my uncle were working on accidentally fell on him and crushed him. Months later my uncle found out about his father's "other life" when his father's other children came looking for him. A bizarre and sad story.

Awww "snuggle bunny" that's really adorable! :lovestory You always are so dithyrambic whenever you talk about your wife. I hope she reads the forum, so she can see how big a fan she has in you.

Thanks dude. Unfortunately, due to incidents similar to what my sis and my sis-in-law (aka Rox) have run into with creepy stalkers, harassment, and such, my waifu doesn't do much social media or hang out in forums and such. She says hi though. ^_^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back