• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you more into sadistic tickling, or light hearted tickling?

Sadistic or Light Hearted

• Total voters

stasiu90

TMF Regular
I am more of a fan of sadistic tickling. Just watching a women squirm and laugh while a man dances his hands on her body, while teasing and taunting her just fits with me.

I never really understood the "gee golly I am going to tickle you ha ha" attitude.

Tickling is best in my opinion when you want to embarrass someone and humiliate them. Proving your dominance over them.

But again, I understand that's not everyone cup of tea. Some people just like the light hearted tickling, and that's ok.

I prefer light hearted tickling. There’s just so many ways you can go...

Harmless flirting, silly playfulness between friends, even the romantic nature of soft gentle tickling.

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes it’s fun to really get someone good, but I don’t like being rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you call sadistic. I dislike it when people tickle too hard and mechanically and assume the harder you tickle, the better. I prefer to see a woman laugh and lose control, not to scream or be in pain. I think generally light tickles tend to achieve this the best, with some more intense sparks in-between perhaps. However, I am a fan of the prolonged aspect of tickling which in the long run is sadistic in itself.

Idk, I think tickle torture IS light hearted? Sadistic tickling reminds me of Bleu Fetish where like tickling the lee until she cries was even appealing, which really isn't me. But I'm a jolly guy just tickling someone and having them writhing around laughing.

Really depends on the ticklee and how they respond. I try to find a good balance of fun and a little torture. Seems to allow for longer duration versus when I go for the gusto right out the gate they tend to want it to stop completely. But I’ve had a couple that could take not only intensity but duration and it is glorious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jujimbo you are right. I don't like inflecting pain, let me make that clear. I do like teasing and taunting the lee, make them feel embarrassed as I tickle them.

Light hearted is fun for a few minutes, but I really love sadistic tickling

As a ler I always thought it was my job to give the lee the tickling they wanted, not the tickling I wanted to give them so I have really come to learn and love the benefits of each so that way I can be as diverse as possible as a tickler!

I often experience tickling as a fundamentally light-hearted activity wrapped in a thin but unmistakeable veneer of sadism. (And for some ticklers I find that veneer is more robust than for others.)

I think I'm a sadist even before my tickling fetish factors in :D

However, there is fantasy and there is reality. I promise that even if I had a basement, there would be no tickle slave locked in it :angel:

The core of my fetish is hard-wired into the ticklee's turn-ons, i.e., if she's not turned on by the tickling style, I'm not. I feed off the reactions, so I have no preference, except for the one that drives her wild with either orgasmic ecstasy or that stimulates her into a desired state of submission/angst that turns her on in a thrilling B&D way.

I prefer light hearted tickling. There’s just so many ways you can go...

Harmless flirting, silly playfulness between friends, even the romantic nature of soft gentle tickling.

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes it’s fun to really get someone good, but I don’t like being rough.

This sums up my view perfectly! :D :D

100% light hearted. I hate the idea of embarrassing or humiliating someone else. It makes me feel sick when I read or view content that involves someone being tickled who hates it. It's gotta be enjoyable for both people for me to be happy. I also don't like it to be really hard and fast. I personally think the softer, lighter, slower touches induce better reactions liking biting your lip, squirming. I know that's an unpopular opinion in here, but it's how I am lol.

100% light hearted here. Screaming and begging me to stop just doesn't do it for me. Much rather hear giggling and begging me NOT to stop. Not condemning sadistic tickling just saying it's not my cup of tea.

I say sadistically, but not to the point they get pissed, cry, or just zone out. Most of my tickling in my lifetime would be in the non-consensual category, but if the people did any of the above things it was a complete turn off. Most of them got nervous, begged, bartered or pleaded to get me to stop. But none of it ever worked. I would tickle them like crazy for shorter periods, stop, listen to the pleading for a bit, or just tell them what I was going to do next, then do it. But, the funny thing was that when it was all over most of them were ok with it! That's the type of tickling I like! :thumbsup:

As a lee, I want to be subjected to sadistic tickling.

As a ler, I am more light hearted.

stasiu90 – I voted "light-hearted," but my impression of "light-hearted" actually matched your description of "sadistic," which does seem to allude to the underpinnings I've always enjoyed. I would have used "sadistic" to describe a version that genuinely distresses the recipient; not something I would find pleasant.

(And I don't think I even recognize that "gee golly" flavour.) ^ _ ^

Sadistic, both giving and receiving lol. I love the control aspect of ticklishness. I was tickled a lot when I was younger by other girls. I think they liked it that I was so ticklish and wanted to keep me in tow or whatever. Now that I'm in my twenties I love both giving and receiving tickling but only with other women for some reason. When I'm dating a guy and he tickles me it just annoys me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back