• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you more into sadistic tickling, or light hearted tickling?

Sadistic or Light Hearted

• Total voters
We need to make sure we all mean the same thing by terms like "sadistic" and "light-hearted". Some posts are showing that it's not easy to define them and two people can use the same word to mean almost opposite things.

I would go for sadistic tickling in the sense that I really do associate tickling with power play. But that doesn't mean I like to tickle hard and painfully. The weird thing about tickling is that it can cause distress in a way that is painless and even arousing at the same time. And then what do I mean by distress? I don't want a Lee to be traumatised, and I don't want her to be paralysed with fear. But yes, I do want her to experience a kind of fear, equally balanced by arousal or the peculiar kind of pleasure that tickling can cause, so that she wants it at the same time as not wanting it...It's exactly that crazy ambiguity that is so fascinating about tickling.

In the poll at the start of this thread I clicked "sadistic", and will stick by that.

I am wondering if a poll could also ask how the choice between the two categories breaks down by male/female...

We need to make sure we all mean the same thing by terms like "sadistic" and "light-hearted". Some posts are showing that it's not easy to define them and two people can use the same word to mean almost opposite things.

I would go for sadistic tickling in the sense that I really do associate tickling with power play. But that doesn't mean I like to tickle hard and painfully. The weird thing about tickling is that it can cause distress in a way that is painless and even arousing at the same time. And then what do I mean by distress? I don't want a Lee to be traumatised, and I don't want her to be paralysed with fear. But yes, I do want her to experience a kind of fear, equally balanced by arousal or the peculiar kind of pleasure that tickling can cause, so that she wants it at the same time as not wanting it...It's exactly that crazy ambiguity that is so fascinating about tickling.

In the poll at the start of this thread I clicked "sadistic", and will stick by that.

I am wondering if a poll could also ask how the choice between the two categories breaks down by male/female...

Lol what if you can't pick? I'll give an example. One of my exes was with me, we were fooling around, and the topic of "what next" came up. And I said "well, I'll tickle you" which was met with "you tickle me all the time!" And she went on to talk about when and how. I couldn't help but chuckle about it. And then I tickled her some more.

I love light hearted tickling both giving and receiving. But... theres' a limit for me. I need Sadistic Tickling both giving and receiving. But when people mention the "I like it rough". That doesn't translate to me at all. Now wrestling can get rough... which is why I only want that in small doses. In that way I just want simple power struggles to hold either person down. ...Not a brawl lol

But.. again.. "rough"? I mean... I don't think I have ever heard someone, I have tickled yell OW!/ OUCH! Unless it was accidental. In a case like that I would stop and ask what happened. Then once I understand... just to be sure that particular spot recovers... and the lee is ok or isn't- I go from there. If the lee can continue... I will tickle elsewhere. Now... "fast" Yes I totally enjoy fast. To me tickling should be an entire music album. Slow... to medium... to fast... back to slow, etc. Light , deep, but not bone deep- etc It's an art form to tickle someone WELL. The nerves, the muscles.. the mind... and having to follow the body with the lee's movements... listening fot the audio laugh levels they produce... is the ticklishness fading or is it rising? You have to be keen and astute to play sadistically.

And speaking for my lee side... I REALLY look forward to meeting the good Tickling Sadists amongst us. It to me will be such an honor to experience everyone's different play styles. And their voice too speaking... just to me. I want to feel like a deer caught in the headlights. Power... is... well... to quote Bret Hart: "Excellence Of Execution".

I love light hearted tickling both giving and receiving. But... theres' a limit for me. I need Sadistic Tickling both giving and receiving. But when people mention the "I like it rough". That doesn't translate to me at all. Now wrestling can get rough... which is why I only want that in small doses. In that way I just want simple power struggles to hold either person down. ...Not a brawl lol

But.. again.. "rough"? I mean... I don't think I have ever heard someone, I have tickled yell OW!/ OUCH! Unless it was accidental. In a case like that I would stop and ask what happened. Then once I understand... just to be sure that particular spot recovers... and the lee is ok or isn't- I go from there. If the lee can continue... I will tickle elsewhere. Now... "fast" Yes I totally enjoy fast. To me tickling should be an entire music album. Slow... to medium... to fast... back to slow, etc. Light , deep, but not bone deep- etc It's an art form to tickle someone WELL. The nerves, the muscles.. the mind... and having to follow the body with the lee's movements... listening fot the audio laugh levels they produce... is the ticklishness fading or is it rising? You have to be keen and astute to play sadistically.

And speaking for my lee side... I REALLY look forward to meeting the good Tickling Sadists amongst us. It to me will be such an honor to experience everyone's different play styles. And their voice too speaking... just to me. I want to feel like a deer caught in the headlights. Power... is... well... to quote Bret Hart: "Excellence Of Execution".

While I don’t think I’ve ever used the expression “I like it rough”, the scenarios that get me really worked up are the ones of high *intensity*. Tickling “to the bone” to produce that ouch feeling is unappealing for me as both ler and lee. It’s situations where the ler has no qualms about being viciously lerrish...gahhhh...those are the ones that produce the biggest rush. Restrained to perfectly expose tickle spots, and the ler zealously focusing on those areas...I’m freaking out XD Good for you that you intend to be tickled sadistically irl. I trust you’ll find plenty who click with you.

While I don’t think I’ve ever used the expression “I like it rough”, the scenarios that get me really worked up are the ones of high *intensity*. Tickling “to the bone” to produce that ouch feeling is unappealing for me as both ler and lee.

Yeah.... I mean... I can't imagine a person can experience a deep pain through tickling- and then continue being ticklish in that spot. (Without a break anyway.) Unless we're talking about Bastinado. Thats the only activity I can imagine where a person can regain ticklish sensitivity. I've seen it. But that does not appeal to me. I'm curious about it... but not much. I would enjoy seeing a quality video where that happens again. And the ticklishness is HIGH. Aside from that... no. Anyway...

It’s situations where the ler has no qualms about being viciously lerrish...gahhhh...those are the ones that produce the biggest rush. Restrained to perfectly expose tickle spots, and the ler zealously focusing on those areas...I’m freaking out XD

MHM!! My favorite kind. :) But I also love to be surprised... as in... omg where are they going next... :O Oh No! :)

Good for you that you intend to be tickled sadistically irl. I trust you’ll find plenty who click with you.

Yes I think so too. (Or they'll find me...) *hides and peeks out*

:)

Yeah.... I mean... I can't imagine a person can experience a deep pain through tickling- and then continue being ticklish in that spot. (Without a break anyway.) Unless we're talking about Bastinado. Thats the only activity I can imagine where a person can regain ticklish sensitivity. I've seen it. But that does not appeal to me. I'm curious about it... but not much. I would enjoy seeing a quality video where that happens again. And the ticklishness is HIGH. Aside from that... no. Anyway...

I had to google Bastinado. Eep! I didn't know that had a name.That can heighten ticklishness? Interesting. :O

MHM!! My favorite kind. :) But I also love to be surprised... as in... omg where are they going next... :O Oh No! :)

Gahhh. When the ler has yet to find the worst spots LOL And you know it's only a matter of time and won't be able to hide it.

Yes I think so too. (Or they'll find me...) *hides and peeks out*

:)

Careful! XD

Last edited:
Playful tickling. Torture may be fine for stories but not in real life.

I just did a scene yesterday with tickling and bastinado plus I also added in some temperature play. I personally prefer bastinado over other forms of impact play. Yes I can attest that bastinado can make feet more sensitive and temperature play can do it as well. That scene was so intense that I started crying. Don't worry it wasn't because my husband had actually hurt me, more so I think it was due to him having been gone for a couple of day plus I feel my emotions got the best of me and it was a form of release. I have seen other people cry after play scenes.

I’d have to say both honestly all depends on the person getting tickled and the relationship with that person

100% light hearted. I hate the idea of embarrassing or humiliating someone else. It makes me feel sick when I read or view content that involves someone being tickled who hates it. It's gotta be enjoyable for both people for me to be happy. I also don't like it to be really hard and fast. I personally think the softer, lighter, slower touches induce better reactions liking biting your lip, squirming. I know that's an unpopular opinion in here, but it's how I am lol.

I’m glad there are people that think like you around. I agree wholeheartedly. I am not a fan of sadists or sadism. Tickling for me is supposed to be fun, flirty, sensual, and erotic. I’d rather have my Lees giggling and feeling good than crying or in emotional distress.

I think gradually going from light heart to sadistic is best. A good warm up with guaranteed laughs

Well, while I think there's a place for both, I do think that sadistic tickling is also more of a production thing whereas lighthearted tickling is a bit more realistic.
And that's not to say that people don't do sadistic tickling in sessions. But there's something about real sadism that I think is being missed by using it in conjunction with tickling
Anyway, I guess I lean towards lighthearted tickling. I'm into mma and stuff, so tickle fights I find extra fun. Of course, I like bondage and i like to torture my lees and be tortured a bit. But I would never want to be tied to the point that I can't move and I wouldnt want to tie a young lady down in that sort of fashion either. First of all, the gentleman inside would say "hey man, that's cruel" but I also think tickling is supposed to be fun, and if the person can't even wiggle a little bit or do anything besides scream, then it's honestly not the same to me. I need more than just varying speeds to get reactions, I like to see the kicking and the squirming and hearing all the pleasurable giggles and fun filled hearty laughter. When the laughter starts sounding scared or like the person can't go on/unbearable, it's too much for me. I've made some young ladies screech louder than I've ever heard, but i also know they were enjoying it by the sound of it

I will choose both if can, since they can have fun in different ways.

Start off with light hearted tickling....then turn into sadistic tickling when atmosphere got heat up, thats the way I love.

I always tell my lee's, "It's not how much you can take. It's how much you have to endure!" Then I let them have it. They always come back, so it can't be too terrible. They either like the torture or the money, but who cares why, as long as they keep coming back for more.

I don't want humiliation, but I do like an intense tickle. I want to feel like I've been through the ringer when it's all over.

I enjoy both, however if I had to choose I would say I lean more towards the sadistic form of tickling.

As much as I understand that playful, teasing, light-hearted tickles have their place, I feel like I would be seldom part of that camp. As a lee, I recognize that in my particular case, I have more of an addiction based love for tickling rather than a fetish based one, and I haven't had a session in quite some time so that may be coloring my choice for this poll. But I don't feel that any level of tickling would even be able at this point to give me mental distress... so...

As much as I understand that playful, teasing, light-hearted tickles have their place, I feel like I would be seldom part of that camp. As a lee, I recognize that in my particular case, I have more of an addiction based love for tickling rather than a fetish based one, and I haven't had a session in quite some time so that may be coloring my choice for this poll. But I don't feel that any level of tickling would even be able at this point to give me mental distress... so...
I've got very very evil ideas belly :)

I'd said it before but I used to wonder whether or not I should be ashamed that my tickling interedt veered more in the sadistic direction.

Though in a real life session I feel like where I'd personally draw the line is when I'd seen one or two lees flat out say they don't want a safe word.

Granted for all I know that could've been hyperbole.

Hard to say, actually probably something in between playful, light-hearted tickling and sadistic. I like it when the tickling is intense and has me laughing my ass off but at the same time is playful and intended to be fun and not really torture. I also like to tickle for fun and not to actually torture anyone.

When I am in the ler role I do love the bound "tickle-torture" type of tickling, but I wouldn't call it sadistic. So I guess in between? My aim ultimately is for us both to have a good time, and for the lee to feel better after the session than they did going into it. I don't want them to actually be suffering.

What I prefer -- and what constitutes a big chunk of my personal experience -- is the lighthearted inflicting of sadistic tickling. Which is to say: most people regard tickle-torture as an antirely separate category from actual torture, and they dish it out accordingly. It's a chance to make someone beg for mercy without actually hurting them or transgressing social acceptability. There's usually an entirely different mindset: someone who's tickling someone else, even relentlessly, has different and more playful intentions from someone who's trying to physically hurt someone else. I'm not generally attracted to people motivated by hatred or cruelty. But someone driven by the playfully competitive impulse to tease someone by ruthlessly exploiting their ticklishness is delicious. What appeals to me is the fun and playful kind of sadism that finds its best -- arguably its only -- expression in the weird phenomenon that is tickling.

depends on what you would define each as? "forcefulness of tickling?" One of my favorite clips is one where the Ler never did more than lightly scritch at her Lee's feet and that Lee was losing her mind haha so that was a playful pressure, but def sadistic.

For me, when I think of sadistic tickling, it comes down to level of bondage. The Lee's that are completely restrained to where they can't move a muscle or wiggle even a single toe are the Lees I like (with proper technique so no blood flow is cut off of course) but in my experience, if the Lee can't move or squirm, all they can do is channel everything they are experiencing into their laughter, and a lee reduced to silent red faced shaking laughter or wild hysterics is a Lee properly tickled in my book haha

There's a place for light hearted too, though. haha can there be a "Why not Both?" poll option? lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back