• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes a good ler?

J_hubestickler

I am wondering as to what people think are good characteristics for a tickler to have.

What would a person need for you to say "I want him/her to tickle me silly"

Please share!

What I personally look for in a good ler is the amount of experience they have, their level of creativity, and how much enjoyment they get from tickling. Bonus points for how evil/sadistic they can be.

All of this^^
I look for someone who is very attentive, because a good Ler needs to be aware of how the lee is reacting. They have to constantly check in, be aware of the bondage being used and if it’s too tight, how the lee is breathing, ect..

Enjoyment is the key, so I second this point. Experience comes to those who enjoy and try it.
It's also obviously seen in the clips if the tickler really enjoys what she or he does, or just does it without passion.

A good ler makes a pleasant experience to the person they are tickling.

Very good topic!

Nobody is perfect, but a good tickler should definitely be good at most of these disciplines

1. Good preparative communication: Make sure you know how far your lee wants to be taken, what areas should remain un-touched, what are the signs for a true desire to stop or slow down, etc

2. Good communication while tickling: always know how your victim is doing, know how close you are to his limits

3. Try to absolutely avoid any pain, inflicted by the restraints, your weight on the victim, or the tickling itself. Most people who like to be tickled do not at all like to experience pain.

4. Apply the right amount of pressure. Some spots on some people require very light touches only, whereas others tickle most when the pressure is just below the pain threshold. Sometimes it is the combination of light touches for a while, making your lee giggle with increasing intensity, and sudden bursts of more intense tickling with more pressure applied. Observe your ticklee well to know what works where.

5. Get into the head of your ticklee. Use your charisma to give them a hint that they are about to be tickled. If you have tickled your lee say at the hips a few times, they have laughed their guts out and maybe even screamed, so they know what you are able to do to them, give them an evil smile look at the spot, no need to talk, and you know you have won if they start laughing long beffore you even touch them

6. Have some dynamics in your tickling. "tickle me for hours non-stop" usually comes from long-time fantasizers who have actually never been tickled. If you can make your victim laugh and scream in a few minutes, take a break (or less intense tickling), then start over, you are more likely to give them a hard and a good time than if you go on non-stop. The body adapts to the tickling, so pausing and restarting might be more effective, but also more pleasurable, like a movie that has faster and slower parts rather than going on at the same speed until the end. Dont be boring!

6. Have some dynamics in your tickling. "tickle me for hours non-stop" usually comes from long-time fantasizers who have actually never been tickled. If you can make your victim laugh and scream in a few minutes, take a break (or less intense tickling), then start over, you are more likely to give them a hard and a good time than if you go on non-stop. The body adapts to the tickling, so pausing and restarting might be more effective, but also more pleasurable, like a movie that has faster and slower parts rather than going on at the same speed until the end. Dont be boring!
Very accurate comparison with movies. I like that :)

Some ticklers also use monotonuous but much less intense tickling which slowly and relentlessly breaks the victim as she realises her desperate state.

tt0170fitnessbikinioksana_bench.gif

Last edited:
someone who is fun, personable, willing to listen to what the lee wants as well, respects boundaries, is open to feedback, is great with bondage techniques, has a lot of tickle stamina,can employ banter and role play when necessary, is well versed in tickle tools and is open minded. Those are just my two cents.

Good communicater, knows how to read their lee (e.g when to give a break), good at finding the most ticklish spots and being merciless when needed are the fort that come to mind. Being attractive doesn’t hurt either. ;)

I am wondering as to what people think are good characteristics for a tickler to have.

What would a person need for you to say "I want him/her to tickle me silly"

Please share!

Quite simply, me.

I make a good ler. :0)

Here are few random attributes that I can think off:

Strong enough to be dominant in a good way. Someone who can pin me down at will and can ensure that I have no escape once I am trapped.

Mature enough to know when to use such strength to add few moments of sadism between prolonged teasing tickles.

Can be dominating without letting me feel out of control. I like to do be actively involved in a tickle session too, and not just be getting tickled and laughing.

Can make me laugh without tickling too. Being funny adds to the fun, especially when I am getting a break, if the ler can joke around and get me to laugh without having to tickle me.

Has a reasonable amount of creativity. He should be able to innovate, find different places to have tickle sessions in, be able to get me in different poses, with creative use of fingers and tools. Should be good at turning a lot of things into tickle tools. Should be able to vary his approach.

Should be patient during the session -- when it is a break, it should be a break enough to let me catch my breath. While initiating, knowing how to build the anticipation and not diving in with the tickling instantly all the time. Shouldn't be too hasty with stripping me off. Bonus points if he shows the patience to let me decide when to/ make me strip over the course of the tickling.

Knows when it is getting too much at a time to take a break. But knows how to be just a little mean and not stopping instantly when I say stop without making me feel tickle-tortured.

Bonus points again if the man is super-virile and gets horny very quickly but manages to use his arousal to make the tickle session more intense and fun, before some violent sex.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back