• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kalesie's Cuddle Tickles To Safeword Part 2 MF/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This is the 2nd half of a very long tickle torture session for Kalesie. In this clip Im holding Kalesie from behind while her friend Berlynn is sitting on top of her, making her completely immobile. Of course with Kalesie that vulnerable what else could we do than tickle her out of her mind! Berlynn is a merciless Ler as she digs her fingers into Kalesie's hips, runs her nails all over her bare belly and armpits. and then digs into her ribs for the entire clip. I sneak in some tickles up and down her sides and on her belly too when she isnt struggling too hard. Eventually at the end. Berlynn goes in for the win and tickles her hips HARD. mixed with my light side and belly tickles Kalesie Safewords out!!

Download the full 9 min clip at www.simplytickling.com

Or watch it streaming at our 12.95 a month membership site www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Click on the pic to watch the preview

Cuddle Tickles Part Two Preview by Sim Tickle, on Flickr

Attachments

• Snapshot - 718.jpg
    Snapshot - 718.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
  • Snapshot - 720.jpg
    Snapshot - 720.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • Snapshot - 721.jpg
    Snapshot - 721.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
  • Snapshot - 722.jpg
    Snapshot - 722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
  • Snapshot - 1869.jpg
    Snapshot - 1869.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 178
Oh you definitely need to do this position with Savannah with you holding her like this. I am really digging this position and you should begin using it with all your models.

Would the friend there, the one doing the tickling, be willing to do a custom where she is tied up to the bed wearing pantyhose? I know you mentioned she's not ticklish but she's so sexy that I'd love to see her even do a bondage video.

You had me believing there would be some nice cuddling in here, but it's not quite cuddling. It still looks like a really good video though. I agree with devioustickler, you should do that with Savannah too.

I really like that position, as well as the intensity. Also, Berlynn is a scary Ler. :)

This is awesome, definitely Kalesie's hottest clip yet. Her reactions to that spot on her hips are incredible. Her armpits look amazing in this position too. Please do this with all the girls, just looks so hot when they are held and not tied :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back