• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for Games

suprticklishgrl

TMF Regular
Hi! I don't normally post here and I'm sure this question has been asked before but I'm too lazy to search for one similar.
Just wondering if anyone has any creative ideas for tickling games, preferably where the girl (lee) always loses? But still fun enough that it's worth playing to TRY to win.
Really creative situations are fun to think about! I'm not a big fan of the whole strip tickle thing because it's a little overrated, but if it turned into a strip tickle Twister game, that's intriguing.

The rules would be:
2 lees
2 or more lers
After each color/limb combo is called and the dot chosen, the lees get tickled for 1 minute
Whoever falls down first before time is up loses an article of clothing
Instead of calling a color/limb combo, the lers can decide to have each lee ticke the other with one free hand
Game is over when one lee is completely out of clothing articles
All participants tickle the loser for 15 minutes straight :)

Is anyone else interested in posting some game ideas? Thanks!!

How about a card game? Each person draws 3 cards. After looking at what you have you place them down in a row next to each other in any order you wish and they'll battle your opponents (ticklers) card opposite the one you put down. One by 1 you flip your card and Best 2 out of 3 matchups wins the round. Then in 2 separate bowls you'll have balled up paper with the numbers 1-5 that will represent the number of minutes the loser gets tickled. The 2nd bowl will contain the body part that gets tickled (your choice as to which body parts to include!) then the tickling comences!
And since this game is pretty much luck and you want the girl to lose if there is ever a tie between one of the matchups you (the female) automatically loses and your tickler draws from the bowls for your punishment ;)

I have a couple of fairly basic, yet fun ideas;
1) You and your SO face head to toe interlock legs(kind of like "scissoring") and lock your ankles, so each of you is facing your partners bare soles, as they're legs are intertwined w/yours. Then on the count of 3, you both start tickling your partners feet(kind of like a tickle 69). The first person that unlocks their ankles and pulls away, or taps out, loses. Of course this only works if you both have ticklish feet
2) Start tickling each other anywhere with one rule; you cannot grab your ler's arms, shoulders or hands to prevent them from tickling. Your only defense is to tickle your partner while they're doing the same to you, or try to cover your ticklish spots. But your "opponents" arms or hands cannot be touched. Whoever gives up, loses(although if you love tickling, there's really no loser in these games)

Last edited:
I have a tickle game I've played with all of my girlfriends and some of my female friends called rodeo. Where I cuff both their ankles between my arm, tickle their feet, and see how long I can hold on until they are broken or they break free.

From personal experience I guarantee that in any game the ticklish person always loses. (But for some reason that doesn't keep us from trying to win.)

tickle dice.....one die determines one of 6 areas, the other determined intensity and time

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back