• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All of my latest tickling escapades! (m/m, slightly sexual)

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
In the past couple of months, I have had four separate tickling sessions with the same person who I met on Craigslist. He was looking for a guy to tie up and tickle torture, and I was happy to oblige. Every tickle session with him, I made my way across the bay bridge into San Francisco over to his place, and every session I've had with him has been fantastic. I won't go into details about each tickling session, as they were all relatively the same, with a few things changed here and there, but I will tell you about my favorite parts from the sessions, and how it felt to be tickled by him.

So first off, when we originally started these sessions, I was nervous to start, but he immediately made me feel very comfortable about everything, so I warmed up to him very quickly. The first two sessions started off with me tied down to his bed, face up with my arms tied together above my head, and my feet tied together, and I was only wearing my boxers. Then the other two sessions, I was tied up for half, and then I went without the restraints and just tried to stay still, and I was naked.

The tickling, for all of the four sessions, was amazing! I absolutely love getting tickled and it really turns me on. And he knew just how and where to tickle me to get the best giggles, squirms, and reactions out of me. He would usually start the sessions by using tools like feathers, hairbrushes, paintbrushes, electric toothbrushes, and more to alternate between tickling my upper body and my feet. But it was when he used his hands that he got the best laughs out of me, and those were the tickles that were really turning me on. I especially loved when he used his hands to tickle my tummy, as that was always my favorite spot to be tickled.

He also loved tickling my feet. He would use every tickle tool under the sun to torture my sensitive soles and my toes. The best was when he would use a feather to rake in between my toes while using his fingers to wiggle over the soles of my feet. It felt like ticklish heaven.

Now, during the first session, I was tied up and wearing boxers during the tickling. During the tickling, he noticed how hard my cock was because I was so excited from the tickling he was giving me. So he decided to sneak in some tickles on my cock and balls. I reacted with both giggles and pleasurable moans. Then he would pull off my boxers so that I laid on his bed, completely naked and totally restrained. He would then switch between giving me tickles, and teasing my cock with an electric toothbrush. I kept going back and forth between hysterical giggles and pleasurable cooing and moaning. I didn't want him to stop. He would bring me just until I was ready to cum, then he'd stop to give me more tickles, so that I would last longer, and it felt so incredible. After he was done with the toothbrush, he would start jerking me off with his hands, using all kinds of grips and speeds to drive me absolutely crazy. Then, while jerking me off and increasing his speed, he would tickle my tummy with his other hand, which was always enough to make me cum so hard. After I would cum, he would usually finish me off with some soft tickles all over my tummy and then we'd call it a day.

All four of those seperate tickling sessions were all incredible, and I left every one feeling so amazing. It makes me thirsty for more every time I think of it, and I cant wait for more tickles like that!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back