• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped on the couch

Almost

This is a story of what happened one night a few years back but I wanted to tell it as more of a first person perspective of how I saw it that night. Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

I had taken her right stocking off, leaving her right foot bare and her left foot in her knee high, navy stocking. I had playfully tossed her on the couch. She was laying on her stomach with her feet resting on the arm rest. I sat on the back of her legs, despite her protest. I waited a few minutes, but every second as she watched the movie, I watched her little feet. They were ultimatly trapped in this position. She didn't expect me to tickle her, but I couldn't let the situation pass me. I flicked her bare, size 6 foot, with one finger and she reacted perfectly. A slight squeal and a scrunch of her toes. I took my index finger, tracing it from her toes to her heel, over every little bump of her wrinkled foot. I used my other hand to pull her toes back, no more wrinkles, just a free canvas to let my fingers explore every inch. I took 1 finger and back and forth from her heel to toe, adding 1 more finger every time I'd trace back down until all 5 fingers were in play. I could feel her body moving, wiggling trying to free her legs as the sound of her laughter filled the room. With her toes pulled back, I tickled under each toe making her body rock back in forth.
I turned my attention to her stocking foot and began to tickle her left arch. Each hand of mine was on a foot. She wiggled her feet up and down, scrunching her toes and flexing her feet. I looked back as her hands were now on her face and her body shook in laughter.

As my fingers glided across her stocking, I noticed how easily the stocking moved with each stroke of my fingers. I moved my hand down her leg grabbing the edge of her stocking and my other hand pulled the excess by her toes. In a quick motion I was able to remove her stocking, leaving both feet now helpless and unprotected. As I began my tickling on the now bare foot that was recently covered, I noticed her laughter slightly increased. I traced the inner sides of both her feet making my way along the tops of each foot, all the way back down to the ankles. I dug my fingers into the soles of her feet, making her toes curl, producing wrinkles that slide my fingers in and out of. I grabbed her two big toes, pulling them back as I used the free hand to torment under each big toe. Her laughter, turned to screaming laughter as I kept my fingers moving along this sweet area. She turned her body side to side, but her feet moved little. I kept her two big toes pulled back as I had my way with her stretched out arches. She began slapping the couch in ticklish agony. I released her big toes, but I used both hands to dig right under every toe at once. She screamed in laughter and bucked her body around frantically as she tried to find some relief from the tickling. I kept one hand under her toes while the other hand went back to the heels and arches of both feet, exploring the entirety of her barefeet as she laughed louder and louder. Once more I had both hands tickling the toes, her laughter turned to pleas to stop and she thrashed back and forth until she fell off the couch, finally free of the tickling.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back