• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music for Tickling

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
So this may have been posted before, but just curious...my wife and I prefer background music when we play. When we are doing something bdsm related, we have found that anything dark with a deep beat is almost hypnotic for her, especially when I am playing to the rhythm of the music. Tickling is a bit of a different situation though. A lot of our tickling play is more sensual than “pouncy, pouncy, tickle tickle” so we have found that music that goes with that is nice. For us, stuff like Portishead, Massive Attack etc etc works well.

If you were building a tickle scene playlist, what would be on it?

I like it quiet if I’m playing privately, but if I’m in a public dungeon, I’ll listen to whatever they put on. I’m usually not paying attention to the music anyway.

One of my favorite sessions with my ex was when I had her tied up on her back, spread eagle. She was Latina, and I turned on some salsa music and used all ten of my fingers to tickle her stomach to the rhythm of the music. She went crazy. About ten seconds in, she said through her laughter, "ok, ok, I like it!" It was so cute, I had to laugh. Fortunately it was part of a 15 minute session that I video taped so I can still enjoy it from time to time.

80's/ early 90's Hair Metal/ Rock for me/us. :) Long ago we use to do the darker music but... Hair Metal/ Rock keeps it light and fun. :) And works for most anything we do. (Including the ballads.)

+ a great guitar solo while you're cumming is pretty AWESOME. :)

Don't worry be happy - Bobby McFerrin

that has been used by and on me

I don't really have "tickle sessions" when ever I tickled a woman I was dating or interested in. It's pretty spontaneous maybe there's noise in the background or not. Usually the laugher is good enough music for my ears.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back