• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bandito Corporation! (Joey Lynx Mini-Comic Serial) *Patreon

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

The Bandito Corporation!

Hey there. Bandito here, welcoming you to join a fun new enterprise that I am putting together with a little administrative help from my good friend Jim at MTJ Publishing.

The Bandito Corporation! Those of you that are familiar with my work know that I have been creating tickling artwork, comics, novels, and various related funny business over at MTJpub.com for over a decade. All of which has only been possible thanks to the deafening awesomeness of those of you that have encouraged and supported my work over the years. Seriously, you guys are earth-shatteringly cool. So, why are we here and what the heck is The Bandito Corporation?! The core idea behind The Bandito Corporation is to provide you with a Patreon exclusive first peak at some of the newest artwork that I have to offer. Call it a Bandito Fan Club where your support will help me continue to focus on what I do best:creating more content for all of you. XD

Here are some of the cool things you can look forward to as a Core member and Mega-tipper of The Bandito Corporation:

ONE MONTHLY (BANDITO) COMIC SERIAL #1!

Each new comic serial will be illustrated and colored by me and will feature some of your favorite Bandito characters (Joey Lynx, Captain Dusty, Jane from the Bounce Chix, etc). Core members and Mega-tippers will enjoy exclusive early access to each new comic serial. Each serial will be 12 pages in length and will also include bonus cover art at the start of the series. You will receive 1 page from the current issue on the 15th of each month.

Please Note: Each completed serial will be made available for purchase for non-patrons at MTJpub.com no earlier than 12 months after it's debut date.

ONE MONTHLY (SPECIAL GUEST ARTIST) COMIC SERIAL #2

Each comic serial will be written and created by Bandito and illustrated by a special guest artist whom has worked on some of your favorite Bandito comic series. Core members and Mega-tippers will enjoy exclusive early access to each new comic serial. Each serial will be 12 pages in length and will also include bonus cover art at the start of the series. You will receive 1 page from the current issue on the 5th of each month.

Please Note: Each completed serial will be made available for purchase for non-patrons at MTJpub.com no earlier than 12 months after it's debut date.

ONE MONTHLY (SPECIAL GUEST ARTIST) COMIC SERIAL #3

Each comic serial will be written and created by Bandito and illustrated by a special guest artist whom has worked on some of your favorite Bandito comic series. Core members and Mega-tippers will enjoy exclusive early access to each new comic serial. Each serial will be 12 pages in length and will also include bonus cover art at the start of the series. You will receive 1 page from the current issue on the 25th of each month.

SNEAK PEAKS AT UPCOMING BANDITO RELEASES!

Comic panels/pages, pin-ups, character designs, script samples and other various WIP art from upcoming Bandito releases. When available we will post a few each month featuring work from Bandito and the many artists he works with to bring you some of your favorite Bandito comic series (Joey Lynx, Tickling in Space, The Bounce Chix, Thompson Corporation, Vamp Records, etc). You will also receive early info on new Bandito comics in development and possibly even some surprise Bandito artwork from time to time.

Join THE BANDITO CORPORATION Today!

Attachments

• TBC_Header.jpg
    TBC_Header.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 2,294
  • JL35_Cover.jpg
    JL35_Cover.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hmm...this seems more like a Ticklestarter than a Kickstarter...<p>Happily enough! <p>Wait there while I find my piggy bank and a whacking big hammer!

Hmm...this seems more like a Ticklestarter than a Kickstarter...<p>Happily enough! <p>Wait there while I find my piggy bank and a whacking big hammer!

Ticklestarter <.... I like that!

Thank you so much for your support!

Thanks!

Thanks to all of you that have already signed up. :ty:

Your support is very much appreciated! :grouphug:

Bandito and I can't wait to share the first page of Joey Lynx #3.5: Case of the Concerned Client with our magnificent Patreon Core Members this coming Saturday! :boogie:

Join THE BANDITO CORPORATION Today!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Ha ha ha. Indeed. Ticklestarter is a website I could get behind. Thanks for the very generous feedback, good buddy. You're amazing.

YAY! Thanks for always having such kind things to day, DP!!

attachment.php

Greetings folks,

I just wanted to share this teaser ad we put together for The Bandito Corporation.

The add features a panel from...

Joey Lynx #3.5: Case of the Concerned Client
A Patreon Exclusive Early Access Mini-Comic Serials!

PatreonTeaser_418.jpg

And also a couple of panels from two future Patreon Exclusive Early Access Mini-Comic Serials!

I hope you enjoy this teaser!

Jim
The Bandito Corporation

Attachments

• PatreonTeaser_Header.jpg
    PatreonTeaser_Header.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 182
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back