• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Tickling Friendship Rivalry'- Lost clip....

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
There's probably more chance of me seeing the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot on a camping trip together, but what the heck! :D

Many years ago, I found a sample of a clip called 'Tickling Friendship Rivalry'. It features a woman tickle-torturing her friend's feet as punishment for flirting with her boyfriend. I don't know which studio produced it, only that it was a classic slice of vintage tickling!

Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might find this clip again? It's a long shot, but I thought it was worth a try!

I also have been looking for this clip for years. Only assumptions I have is that the tickler is Jennifer George, the ticklee is Samantha Hollister and the studio is FM Concepts. Again, these are only assumptions, and I haven't been able to find anything else about it, aside from this one picture.

Sorry, dude

jennifer george samantha hollister.jpg

^ Thank you for helping me to put a name to the girls who starred in the video! I first saw a sample of the clip wayyyyyyyy back in 2004 and I’ve wondered for years which studio it had come from! :)

I have the clip but it's poor quality, it says it's FC 138 but no Title.

If I have Title then I can order the original, FM Concepts has the most awkward Search functions

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back