• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: At the Boss' Villa 2

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was Saturday, late afternoon, and James was sitting in his villa alone. Having had nothing to do for most of the day, he was feeling bored. He had finished reading the newspaper from end to end, had a long nap, and even the TV shows weren’t that interesting. Wondering what to do, he finally struck upon a plan, and picking up the phone, he dialled a number.

“Hi James” Radhika answered the phone. She was out with her friends at a mall.

“Hi Radhika, how’s the Saturday going?”

“All good, how about you?”

“Well, I’m sitting at my villa alone, and getting bored. Thought I might see if you’re free”

“I’m out right now, but I’d be free around 6-6:30 pm”

“That’s great. Would you mind dropping down to my place? We could have dinner together”

“Umm, well, certainly, sure. I’d be there by around 7”

“That’d be awesome. Looking forward to having you over”

Radhika somehow managed to gauge James’ intentions behind inviting her for dinner, especially since he was bored. And she had no complaints about it. In fact, she was planning to cooperate with him. She knew how much fun tickle sessions with James turned out each time.

After she got back home, she changed into a casual top and jeans and left for James’ villa and reaching there soon, she rang the doorbell. James opened the door, he was busy setting the table. “Good evening”

“Good evening! What are you up to?”

“Nothing much, I didn’t have much to do today, so decide to do the cooking by myself. And well, I thought I could call you”

“That’s great haha, I didn’t know you could cook too”

“Well, I certainly can, just that I don’t choose to normally. Why don’t you freshen up and come out in the kitchen backyard?”

“That sounds good. I’ll join you soon”

“Sure”

Radhika couldn’t resist smiling as James left her to freshen up before coming out for dinner. She had made her own plans for the evening. James began setting up the dinner on the patio table which had four dining chairs surrounding it. After a while, he was done arranging the plates and the food, and settled down on a chair when he saw Radhika emerge out of the door, and his jaw instantly dropped.

Radhika had stripped down to
https://cdn.elitebikinis.com/media/catalog/product/b/a/bandeira-bikini-brasileno-de-rio-de-sol-1.jpg
and a pair of transparent sandals.

“Dinner looks good” She grinned at him as she took the chair opposite to his.

“Oh my god, you look amazing! I think I will be too distracted to eat now” James smiled, looking all over the ticklish skin that her bikini was exposing.

“Thank you” Radhika replied back, faking coyness, her tone giving out her naughty intentions “Will be fun to be testing your self-control” She giggled as she said.

“Yeah, one tough test!” James laughed back, as he began serving dinner in both their plates. The table wasn’t very high, and offered James a continuous view of her bare belly. After the first serving was over, they began eating, as the conversation continued.

“I am sure your skillful fingers must be already itching to tickle”

“My fingers wake up itching to tickle you! And look at how you have dressed for dinner, looks like you want me to tickle you”

“Well, when you invited me for dinner, I was certain you didn’t plan to tickle only my taste buds”

“I had a boring day, so thought I might just have a bit of excitement in the evening”

“I can see you’re excited already” Radhika giggled as she noticed James’ growing erection in his pants. The tickle-discussion was causing him to grow hard.

“So if you knew I planned to tickle you, why would you dress that way?”

“From experience I can confirm that I feel more ticklish when I am tickled on my bare skin, so I wanted to ensure that all my tickle spots are bare when you decide to tickle”

“What do you like about being tickled?”

“The way it makes me laugh with no abandon. And I also get a bonus” Radhika giggled “So it makes sense for me to dress as provocatively as possible”

“Ohh, so is it all about the money now?” James mocked her.

“Hahaha and the fun. You get really worked up while tickling me. You are a very horny man, isn’t it?”

“I am not going to lie, tickling you does make me very horny” James was getting increasingly aroused as Radhika kept up the tickling discussion.

“I do enjoy the sex after the tickling. You know how to manhandle a woman in a good way”

“Well, I’d like to think a lot of that is down to you” James said as he served another round to both of them.

“How exactly?”

“You turn me a lot and you like being tickled, and let’s be fair, you dress like that” James pointed at her outfit as he spoke.

“Hahaha I just thought it would be fun to tease the tickle demon inside you by compelling it to gaze at my obviously ticklish areas for a while”

James shifted around uncomfortably in his chair as she spoke “Well, I certainly plan to tickle you good for teasing me this way”

“When do you not” Radhika chuckled “I remember how hard you had become when I made you tickle my feet with a single finger on each”

“I know, it was great. I love tickling your feet. Not many women out there indulge a man in tickling like you”

“Not every man tickles with such expertise either”

“Is it so?”

“Of course. The way you tickle, it tickles intensely. And yet I look forward to more of the tickling.”

“And you don’t have to ask for more” James laughed

“Hahaha true. And gosh, I can remember every second of how it tickled on my feet with your fingers. I was going crazy and keeping them in place was seeming impossible”

“So why would you keep them in place?”

“Just to let you tickle well” Radhika grinned “Another really tickly trick of yours is your side and belly pokes”

“I remember you telling me that those were one of your very ticklish areas, so I make sure I add in a few pokes every now and then”

“Hahaha I guess you know lots of tickly tickle tricks”

“I’d like to think so, you’ve seen my little tickle chest” James winked at her

“Hahaha I certainly remember it. So, between a pair of bare feet and a pair of bare breasts, what makes you harder more?”

“Oh haha tough one. Can’t beat a pair of breasts, but it depends on the feet. Yours you know make me hard, and if there is even a chance to tickle feet, that gets me every time”

“Hmm, say a chance to tickle a pair of very ticklish feet and a chance to play with bare breasts. What would you prefer” Radhika grinned teasingly.

“Feet I reckon” James laughed “Why you offering?”

“Hahaha I think I’m here for a tickling, isn’t it?

“Hmm, I think so. I think I made some great food so I deserve my reward”

“I want you to get me good” Radhika grinned.

“That can be arranged” James spoke huskily as he completed his dinner and got up, his erect boner visibly straining against his shorts. “Why don’t you settle on one of those sun loungers as I go in to get the tools?”

“Alright” Radhika giggled “Looks like I am going to be in a lot of ticklish trouble very soon” She said as she settled in the padded sun lounge, taking off her sandals and resting her feet flat. James went inside and soon returned with his bag which contained the tools, pulling a couple of dinner chairs and placing them to her side. He settled on one chair, while he kept the bag on the other, and opening it, he pulled out two small, stiff feathers. Radhika was watching his every move, not failing to notice his still intact erection through his pants.

“Ready?” James asked as he held the feathers in his hands.

“Alright” Radhika said, as she gritted her jaws, waiting for the feathers to begin their ticklish onslaught.

James glided one feather in a smooth move across her belly, causing Radhika to squirm, as she tried to keep her lips from opening. She had decided to not give in so soon, wanting James to work on getting her to laugh.

“Does this tickle?” James asked as he repeated with the other feather.

Radhika just about managed to prevent herself from laughing, as her belly trembled with her efforts to hold her giggles in, as the feather moved slowly across her belly. “Yeehehes” she replied with a grin after the feather reached the end of the stroke. Her eyes were fixed on the feathers’ moves now. James was enjoying the struggle she was putting, and kept tickling her playfully, focusing on making the tips of the feathers goose against her bare sides. He would tease one side, causing her to twist away from the feather, leaving her other side bare for the feather to exploit. James deliberately kept each stroke brief, making Radhika gasp and move around, with a tickled smile on her lips.

Her reactions were arousing James even more, as he decided to get serious with the tickling. Placing the feathers on the sides of her lower ribs he began to slowly drag them down her soft sides, reaching the top of her hip bones before they began to invade onto the smooth, tender skin of her lower belly. “Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Radhika bit her lip, shaking her head as the feathers moved to her hips before converging again in the centre, and moving away again. Her tummy trembled as she attempted to keep her giggles in, as James slightly turned the feathers and making her feel their edges, moved them slightly faster right across her trembling, ticklish bare belly, to the opposite sides and dragged them back.

“Mmmphphphehehehahahahahahaha…….hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika could hold it in no more, as the tickly feathers made any efforts to regain control over her laughter futile. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay waiwaihahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She was thrashing away every now and then, but James followed her, and the feathers never gave her any real respite, tickling her bare belly over and over. At times she would twist to a side, and all James had to do was to give a few strokes of a feather to the side to make her move back in place to enable him to comfortably tickle her belly.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha” Radhika finally moved her hands to cover her belly, unable to take the light teasing tickles anymore. James lifted the feathers away, as she moved her hair back and tried to compose herself, looking at James with a huge grin. “That tickled hahahahaha eeeeeeeeeeeeks” She twisted as James playfully placed a feather in her navel, twirling it between his two fingers. “Those feathers tickle like hell”

“That’s why I’ve included them in my collection” James winked at her, as she tried to get her breath back.

“I’ll let you pick the next tool that you’d want me to use”

“Okay hahaha that is such a ticklish choice to make”

“It certainly has to be”

Radhika giggled, as she looked at the bag “Give me the bag”

James handed over the bag to Radhika, looking at her as she began to inspect the different tools, before finally pulling out a foot-long, soft cotton string with knots at the opposite ends. “Do you use this to tickle as well?”

“Ohh yes, I certainly do” James was quite excited by her choice of tool.

“How much does it tickle?”

“Depends on how the tickler uses it. I think I can certainly make good use of it on you”

“Is it so now?” Radhika was imagining how it would feel like to be tickled by a string. She was sure James wouldn’t make a wrong claim.

“Of course. You want to see?”

“I’m curious now” Radhika giggled.

“Give it to me then. Let me show you how I would tickle you with it”

“Hahaha alright” Radhika bit her tongue as she handed over the string to James. He took it and put the bag back on the chair. Lifting the chair he was sitting on, he placed it at her feet.

“Should I begin?”

“Okaaaayyy” Radhika was grinning, excited and nervous to see what James had planned for her.

He inserted on end of the string between the big toe and second toe of her right foot, and began pulling the string towards him. Radhika’s reaction was instant

“Heheheheheeehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She closed her toes trapping the string.

“Tickles?” James asked, looking at her.

“Totally hahahaha”

“Open your toes”

Radhika loosened her toes again, as James dragged the string again, causing her to giggle out loudly. Once he had pulled the entire string towards himself, he began pulling it back towards the other side, causing Radhika to laugh all the while when the string moved. After every few seconds, she would close her toes. After doing one round between each pair of toes one by one, James let the string dangle between the last two toes of her left foot.

“Having fun?” Radhika only nodded in agreement

“Let’s keep doing this for a while” James now held both ends of the string in a hand each, and began to move it to and fro between each toe in a flossing motion.

“Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika laughed before closing her toes again, but she wanted to cooperate now, so every time she involuntarily closed her toes, she immediately fanned them out again, allowing James to almost continuously tickle between her toes one by one.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay hahahahahahaahahahahaha thhihihiahahahahahahahahaha this is crahahahahahazyhyhyhyhahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my poohuhuhur toehohohohohos hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” James spent a good few minutes tickling her toes, before putting the string down.

“So how did that tickle?”

“As expected hahahahahahahaha a lot of course hahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was pulling her toes back, flexing her feet and making them taut, as James looked on. Eager to tickle more, he held the toes of her left foot in his hand, pulling them back to make her sole taut. Next, with a single finger, he began to stroke the sole, throwing Radhika into a fresh bout of laughter.

“Ayee hahahahahahahahahahahahaha wait wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg stop it hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” The more Radhika tried to make sense of the ticklish sensations that she wasn’t ready for, the more laughter she released. After a while, James switched to the right foot, and dished out a similar torment on the sole. Each time he switched, Radhika would redouble with laughter.

“Sthahahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so mean hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She was flailing around in the lounger, and desperately pulling at her feet. But James’ grip was too strong, and there was nothing that she could do to escape the twitchy stroking except when he let go of one foot to grab another. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha leave me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is insane hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” James reluctantly let go of her feet after what seemed like a long time.

“Oh my god hahahahahahahahaha I wasn’t prepared hahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was sitting, almost limp because of the heavy dose of tickling she had received.

“Your feet were too tempting and I just couldn’t control myself from tickling them”

“Hahahaha what a valid excuse to torment them” Radhika grinned

Next, James adjusted the recline position to horizontal, and Radhika was now lying down flat. “Turn around”

“Alright” Radhika smiled as she flipped over onto her belly. James pulled down his pants and got rid of his tee, living himself in his undies. The shape of his erection was clearly visible through his brief. Next, he pulled out an electric toothbrush, and sat himself just below her butt. Turning the toothbrush on, he touched it on her right shoulder and began to trace a random, continuous pattern on her nearly bare back.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeks hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe” Radhika knew it was futile to resist laughing. To make things easier for himself, James pulled at the knots of her bikini and moved it away. Now, her whole bare back and butt was open for him to exploit, and he began to seamlessly glide the brush from the sides of her back, to her lower back, her butt. What extracted particularly ticklish reactions from her was when he focused on gliding the brush on the base of her spine and her ass-cheeks.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha turn it off hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tuhhuhuhuhurn thehehehe brush ohohohfhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha”

After a while, James turned the toothbrush off, and placed it back in the bag. “You know what works best in this position?” He asked as he moved himself up, settling on her butt and trapping it down. “This” He began poke at the sides of her tummy.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha staahahahahahap eeeeeeeeeeeeeks not thaaaaaaaaaaahahahat hahahahahahahahahahahaha” James would pull his fingers away after each poke, and after a while, dart in with another poke, causing her to almost arch her back involuntarily. Soon, he increased the frequency of pokes, and began mixing them with twitchy touches on her ribs, keeping her off-guard.

“Naahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha sthahahhahahap it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika tried to hold the edge of the lounger to pull herself up from under him. Certainly it wasn’t going to prove to be a wise move, as it left her underarms completely vulnerable, which an expert tickler that James was, he would not miss the opportunity to tickle them, knowing that they were her most ticklish spots. While she tried to pull herself up, from either side, he managed to sink a couple fingers to tickle directly at the centres of her bare hollows.

With a shriek, she collapsed laughing in hysterical laughter “Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She tried to close her armpits, but somehow James managed to prevent her from bringing her hands down completely, as he kept up the two-finger tickling in each of her armpits. His fingers would touch drag themselves down the centres of her underarms almost rhythmically, and all Radhika could do is struggle to get away without much success, while frantic laughter poured out of her mouth.

After what seemed like a really long time, he got his fingers away from her armpits, and got up from over her butt. Radhika laid in position, composing herself from the heavy dose of tickling that she had received, thinking that it was over.

She soon felt James settle back on her butt again. He clearly had other plans. She arched her back to look behind, as she saw him sitting with his back towards him. “Get away” She said as she saw him reach out into his bag. As he took his hand out, she saw a hairbrush.

“Your feet are too tempting to not try this” He said as he held her left ankle in his hand, and began to rub the bristles over her bare feet.

“Nononoaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She desperately tried to get her foot away, but James was just too strong, as he held on her ankle, giving her foot a vicious tickling with the hairbrush. After a while, he got hold of her other foot, and proceeded to give it a similar treatment. Radhika was cackling away, trying to push herself up to lift his weight off her butt, only managing to press her bare ass into his throbbing erection. After several times of alternating between mercilessly tickling her feet, James finally stopped and got off her once again.

This time Radhika flipped over on to her back, as she lay catching her breath. “Oh my god hahahahahahahahaha” She said as she put her hair behind her back “That was some absolutely insane tickling”. James put the hairbrush back into the bag and turned towards her.

“You said you wanted me to get you good”

“You totally did”

“You did too” James winked as he pointed at his erection, which was almost pointing ahead, the underwear no longer able to contain it, as the waist-band was stretched open from the top.

“Hmmmm it’s been hard for a long time now” Radhika giggled, as she held the cock from over his undies and pulled it gently. “Now it could be time for some other kind of fun” She said as she put her hand inside his underwear and got his massive dick out. She watched the veins bulging out a bit due to the erection, as she bit her tongue from her side through a naughty smile, fondling the cock gently in her hand. Then she gripped it firmly in her hand, leaving the tip exposed, as she began to gently rub its lower end lightly with her thumb. “Let’s fuck” She said spreading her legs wide and placing her feet down and pulled on his cock, as she sensed his growing impatience. James hurriedly got on top of the lounger, positioning himself between her legs. He could clearly see her pussy lips wet and spread out already. Holding his cock, he positioned it at the entrance of her vagina, and in one stroke, eased himself in.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm” Radhika held the sides of the lounger, as he began to move up and down into her, his thrusts slowly gathering pace.

“Yessssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes yes this way” She got one hand off and placed it on her lower tummy, reaching out for her clit and stimulating it with a finger, as James had now begun to screw her wildly.

“Ooooooooh yessssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaahhh more more bang me more aaaaaah” Radhika was moaning loudly now, as James held the top of the lounger and drilled her deep. She could only watch his cock repeatedly disappear into her, rubbing her insides pleasurably, as her breasts jiggled due to the almost violent penetration. After several minutes, James finally shot his load, by which time, Radhika had already cum a couple of times.

“Oh my god that was fucking awesome” Her lips were wide open, relaxed, as her eyes were half-closed due to the exhausting session. James got himself up and settled on the lounger nearby.

“We got to do this more often”

“We fucking should hahahahaha” Radhika said as she brought her legs back up on the lounger.

“Next weekend, let’s plan an overnight trip”

“Sure why not!” Radhika almost shouted, laughing as she said it.

“Imagine this happening several times during the day”

“Of course, and don’t forget to bring this bag of tickle-tools. All of them drive me leave me totally tickled”

“Why would I in any case!”

Radhika got up, and dived into the pool. After having a swim, she dressed up to leave. She had already began thinking of the next weekend.

Wonderful! Very descriptive and erotic. And GREAT use of the link to set the visual!

Really good! I enjoyed the series!
As you asked here is my feedback:

Characters are good. I feel like you could flesh them out more. Give them a real background and past. Ideally they have a goal that they want to reach. (E.g Radhika wants to do something with James that requires effort and time like a serious relationship >Bad example but you get my drift<)

The stories are becoming easier to predict now. (Well it's obvious you have a go to structure). Maybe play with that? Try something a little new, make the readers want to know whats going to happen. Rather then knowing full well what will happen at the end.

Story wise (if you wanna go a little more in depth). Try give them another (not personal) Goal. <the beginning of the story. eg. James wants to tickle radhika but she doesn't want to this time>
Make it a somewhat stressful journey.
Dialogue isn't bad, try make them talk differently to each other though. For example Radhika might say "Hi James" whereas James might say "Good evening". You can flesh out characters like this!

Otherwise good work! I enjoyed it all!

Great story! :bouncybou I love their detailed discussion beforehand. The photo helped me visualize the scene. Fine work. :D

Beautifully sexy. I know how the stories are going to end, but it's the journey as much as the, er, climax. Radhika is lovely and James is lucky!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back