• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at University F/F

KatyT

Don't really have one single story that comes to mind. It was more of a regular thing I guess. I was tickled a TON at university. It's probably what got me into tickling, though I was ALWAYS very ticklish and I remember worrying about people tickling me when I was at the beach and stuff.

I really got it bad at uni though from the other girls! I definitely deserved it cuz I was snobby and acted like the queen bee lol. I was the only child of a mum who was a bit of a helicopter parent and I needed to learn that the world didn't revolve around me. Once I graduated and got my butt kicked in the real world, I became more humble and I feel ashamed of how bratty I used to be. :p

At uni though I could be a mean girl sometimes and somehow people found out I was ticklish and that became my punishment lol. No one was cruel about it and I think the girls just wanted to sort of rein me in without hurting me. So like if I won at volleyball and started bragging about it or whatever, the girls who I made fun of would start tickling me to embarrass me or whatever. IDK. Maybe they were just having fun but I was the only one they tickled. *shrug*

Anyways I'm glad I'm much more grown up now but I do love it when I see girls get tickled so maybe I want to pay it forward or something onto other girls who need a good tickle punishment lol!

Were these girls your friends? Was it quick pokes or longer? (Actually, either sounds like one of my nightmares) :)

It seems like you have a good attitude about the whole thing in perspective. Cheers!

Danka for the Cheers! :)

Yes the girls who would often tickle me were friends or other girls with whom I was acquainted I suppose. Which part of it is a nightmare to you? lol

But yes I think I was a darn good sport about it and I took my licks in good humour! I never felt like anyone was doing it to be mean to me so I guess that's why I look back on it fondly.

And it was both quick pokes and longer tickles I guess. Like...sometimes if I was being a sass, one of my friends would yell, "Get her!" And then she and maybe another girl or two would gang up on me and tickle me everywhere until I dropped or whatevs.

I sort of miss tickling on the reg as a student, and it sucks that I can't just go around tickling everyone in my stodgy workplace lol.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back