• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tabby

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Angela was sitting on the bus listening to music through Her headphones, barely aware of the other people around Her as She stared at the floor of the bus. She felt the bus come to a stop and watched the peoples feet walk past as they began to filter on. It was all business as usual until Angela saw a pair of shoes stop in front of Her and turn. They were a pair of black flats with an ornate feather pattern along the inner and outer edge of each. Angela looked up to see the owner of the shoes staring back at Her with a smile before sitting directly across from Her. She was a punky Girl, wearing a jean jacket covered in patches covering some kind of band shirt Angela couldn't read the name of, as well as a plaid skirt, but what really got Angela's attention was the Girls black stockings. Angela realized She had been staring at the Girl for almost longer than was acceptable and resumed Her normal bus behavior by staring at the floor while Her music drowned out the sounds of the bus.

The Bus began to move again and Angela had sunk back into Her own little world once again, but then She noticed the punk Girls shoes slide into Her view. Angela certainly wasn't complaining, She often would sneak peaks at the other bus riders feet and because of Her posture it never seemed as though She was staring. Angela continued to stare at the feet in front of Her and even considered snapping a few pictures with Her phone but decided against it. After a few minutes though Angela began to notice the punk Girls feet moving around, She watched as the Punk Girls cute shoes danced around in front of Her, after a few minutes Her heart skipped a beat. The Punk Girl had placed the toe of one shoe against the heel of the other, after pausing in an almost teasing manner the Girl popped off one of Her shoes letting it hit the floor of the bus.

Angela watched memorized as the Punk Girl proceeded to slip off Her other shoe before setting the heels of each stocking foot on top of them and flexing Her toes back revealing the soles of Her feet to Angela. Angela loved the way the fabric became lighter in the areas it was stretched out by the Girls shapely feet. Angela continued to watch as the Girls wiggled Her feet and rubbed them together putting on quite the show, after a few more minutes the Punk Girl lifted Her feet up onto the bench of the bus. Angela was a little upset the show was over but then she took a closer look at the Girls flats, and noticed that on the inside of them was another ornate feather on the inside sole of each shoe. The bus came to a stop and the Girl got slid Her feet back into Her shoes and got up to leave the bus, but not before giving a huge smile to Angela.

Angela's day continued on as any other but She just couldn't get the Punk Girl out of Her head. The next day on the bus Angela was once again off in Her own little world when the bus stopped and let the passengers on. She didn't pay much attention to the black combat boots in front of Her until suddenly a pair of feet slipped out of them. Angela looked up to see the Punk Girl smiling back at Her, Angela stared in disbelief for a moment before the Punk Girl lifted Her legs and sat in the lotus position on the bus bench with Her stocking covered soles facing upward. Next She set Her hands in Her lap, Angela looked up at The Girl who was looking right back at her smiling, after a second She nodded Her head down as if to direct Angela's attention downward.

Angela looked back down at the Punk Girls soles just as She placed Her hands on the soles of Her feet, Angela swallowed hard as the Punk Girl lifted Her hands placing the tips of Her long pointy black nails onto the fabric of Her nylons. The Punk Girl began to lightly scribble Her nails over Her black nylon covered soles, Angela watched as they twitched, She looked up to see the Girl biting Her lip and scrunching Her nose. After a minute or so the Punk Girl switched to rubbing Her feet for the remainder of Her bus ride. Once the Girl had left the bus Angela tried to go about Her day but once again was unable to focus due to the allure of the Punk Girl. This continued for a few weeks, everyday the Punk Girl would put on some kind of show for Angela and Angela would watch intently.

Then one Saturday morning Angela boarded the bus, She didn't have anywhere to be that day but She had taken to riding the bus every morning at the same time simply to see more of the Punk Girl. Angela waited excitedly at the Punk Girls stop waiting for the days show, but was left disappointed when She never boarded the bus. Angela returned home wondering if Her free shows were over. The next morning She contemplated not riding the bus at all since She once again had no where to be but decided that since She had nothing better to do She would hop on anyway. She sat listening to Her music and didn't even realize that the bus had reached the Punk Girls stop. Suddenly She saw a pair of dirty converse on the floor in front of Her, She looked up to see the Punk Girl smiling down at Her, sitting just as the bus began to pull away. Angela looked the Punk Girl's outfit over, today She was wearing a red tank top and a short skirt over Her cut up jeans, through the holes in the jeans Angela could see that the Girl was wearing patterned stockings. The Punk Girl slid off Her converse and began Her foot show for Angela just as She had been doing for the last few weeks.

Once the Punk Girls destination had been reached She slid Her stocking clad feet back into Her high tops and stood up. Angela expected Her to simply walk off the bus as She always had but was surprised to see the Punk Girls hand in front of Her face. Angela looked and saw that the Girls wrist had some light bruising on it, and, that She was holding a piece of paper. Angela shyly grabbed the paper from the Punk Girl who turned and walked cooly off the bus. Angela didn't dare to open the note on the bus and instead waited until She got home to unfold it. Angela made Her way up to Her bedroom and crawled into bed before grabbing the note she had received from the Punk Girl and opened it and beginning to read it.

Hey,

Sorry I wasn't on the Bus on Saturday, I was a little "tied up" hehehe!
Believe it or not it happens pretty often to me. I've really enjoyed
our fun on the bus every morning, but if you'd like to have even
more fun with me then be on the bus Friday afternoon at 4:30.
I promise it'll be a laugh! Please don't make me beg!

At least not until Friday night. Hehehehe!

At the bottom of the note was a small devil face followed by "-Tabby"

Angela reread the note multiple times that night and the next morning She got on to the bus as had become Her tradition. Once the bus got to Tabby's stop Angela sat nervously awaiting Her to get on. As soon as She stepped on the bus Tabby's smile lit up, She took Her usual spot on the bus and began to once again play with Her feet for Angela's amusement. Once the trip was over Tabby stood up and handed Angela two envelopes and walked off of the bus with a huge smile. Angela once again returned home before looking at the letters, on the outside of each of the letters was a single word written in sharpie. Yes or No. Angela assumed She was supposed to only open one or the other but She decided to go ahead and open the No letter to see what it said first.

Hey,

So if you opened this then I have gone a little to far for you,
sorry about that. If tomorrow you wear a pair of black socks
then I will pretend like none of this happened and we can
stop playing. However if you want to keep the bus thing
going but not go any further then wear white socks and
I'll keep on playing for you.

-Tabby

Angela wasn't sure what She thought about this whole thing, on the one hand it was very strange, but at the same time the whole cloak and dagger part of it was exciting. Angela looked at the other envelope and decided to go ahead and open it.

Hey,

If you are reading this then you've decided to see
how far down the rabbit hole goes! If you really
are up for it then we have a slight change of plans.
First of all instead of meeting me on the bus on
Friday you'll need to go to 127 6th Street.
Once you're there just ask for Tabby and they'll
show you where to go. I think once you get there
you'll understand a little more of what I'm all about.
If you want to go ahead with this then just wear
any color socks on the bus tomorrow.

-Tabby

P.S. Make sure you wear clean socks when
you come on Friday!

Angela was strangely excited by the note and the next day She got on the bus and awaited Her new friend. Once Tabby got on the bus and took Her place She looked down at Angela's feet, but noticed that She couldn't see Angela's socks because of Her jeans. Angela reached down and pulled up on both of Her pant legs revealing a pair of brightly colored striped socks. Tabby lit up and slipped off Her shoes, Angela watched as She rubbed Her socked feet together and just as the bus was pulling up to Her stop She lifted Her soles revealing the words written on the soles of Her socks in sharpie. "See you tomorrow night!"

Angela got on the bus the next morning but Tabby didn't show, Angela decided to go ahead and stop at the store to pick up a brand new pair of socks for the nights activities, picking out a pair of bright pink ankle socks. As the time approached Angela began to make Her way to the address that Tabby had given Her. As She got to the place She looked up and saw the large sign over the door.

"The Tickle Shoppe..." She said to Herself, "Wait so that means." Angela's mind began to race, was She going to be tickling Tabby? Would Tabby be tickling Her? Angela's mind continued to race as She entered into the Shoppe.

"Hello there, can I help you?" A tall slender brunette asked. "My name is Kelly."

"Oh, ummm, my name is Angela, I'm looking for Tabby." Angela said nervously.

"Ooooooh you must be the Girl from the bus!" Kelly exclaimed. "Oh Tabby is soooooo excited for you to get here."

"Ummm, where is She?' Angela asked still very uncomfortable.

"She's in the back," Kelly started. "I can take you to Her if you like."

"Okay." Angela said.

"Perfect so just drop off your shoes at the desk." Kelly said pointing.

Angela was confused by the request but didn't feel comfortable enough to question it so she slipped out of Her shoes revealing Her pink socks.

"Follow me." Kelly said leading Angela into the back and then into one of the rooms. Angela could barely believe what She was seeing as She entered the room, in the middle of the room was a large padded table on which laid Tabby, Her arms were stretched out straight above Her head and Her wrists and elbows were strapped down tight, at the other end of the table Tabby's knees were strapped like Her elbows and Her feet disappeared through some holes cut into a piece of wood, but the thing that really surprised Angela was that Tabby was wearing only a bra, panties and long socks.

"Tabitha! Your special guest is here!" Kelly called out. Tabby began to giggle.

"Oh... oh my god." Angela said covering Her mouth.

"So Angela, you can have a seat right over in that chair there." Kelly said pointing to a chair at the foot end of the table. "We have some people coming in to take care of Tabitha's session but you are more than welcome to join in."

With that Kelly left the room closing the door. Angela walked over to Tabby and got a closer look at Her nearly naked body.

"Hey bus Girl." Tabby said with a giggle. "Ready to watch me get wrecked?"

"Wrecked?" Angela asked.

"Yeah, these Girls destroy me. I asked for them special because you were coming." Tabby said smiling.

"Destroy you how?" Angela asked still confused.

"By tickling silly." Tabby answered giggling again at Her own ticklish fate.

"You want to get tickled?" Angela asked. "But... why?"

"Well it all started when I started coming here to have my feet worshiped, but then one time I accidentally filled out the paperwork wrong and ended up with these two Girls tickling the shit out of me for like two days." Tabby said electric with excitement. "Ever since then I've come back once a week for some good old fashion tickle torture."

"You filled out the paperwork wrong?" Angela asked still confused as to what this place even was.

"Welllllll, between you and me I think that they forged it onto there so that they could have at me, but either way once I was strapped in and they were tickling me it didn't matter how much I begged or told them it was a mistake, they were not going to stop."

"Oh my god that must have been terrible." Angela said in shock.

"Oh it is! I'm insanely ticklish! I really go crazy, screaming and begging. That's why only certain people will tickle me." Tabby said shifting nervously.

"So it's torture, but you want it?" Angela asked.

"Well when it's happening it's PURE HELL, but at the same time I can't get enough. You'll get to see today, these Girls are the most merciless ticklers I've ever met, they'll push me waaaaay over the edge of insanity." Tabby said smiling.

Angela just stood and looked Tabby over up and down.

"Are you ok?" Tabby asked concerned.

"So... you really want this? To be tickle tortured I mean?" Angela asked.

"Mmmhmmm." Tabby answered.

"And I get to watch?" Angela asked.

"Well I hope you'll do more than that!" Tabby said laughing. "They'll give you plenty of chances to drive me insane."

Angela looked Tabby over again seeing Her outstretched arms, remembering how ticklish Her own armpits were. She reached out a finger and ran it from Tabby's Elbow down to Her ribs eliciting shrieks and laughter from Tabby's mouth as Her body attempted to escape Angela's finger.

"Wow, I've tickled people before but never people who couldn't get away like this!" Angela said. "That must REALLY be TORTURE!"

"Oh it is!" Tabby said catching Her breath. "and that was just one finger on one hand. Once you see what these Girls are going to do to me you'll wonder how I'm even still alive!"

Angela found Herself oddly turned on by that statement, She had never considered Herself a dominant person, especially in Her sex life but this whole situation was turning out to be quite a thrill. Angela gave Tabby one more quick poke before heading down to the chair Kelly had told Her to wait in. As She sat down and looked up at Tabby She couldn't help but giggle as She saw Tabby's socks, on the sole of each sock were the words "Tabby's Ticklish Toe Socks!" While under the toes on each foot was written "Please Tie Each Toe." in smaller print. Angela began to examine the device attached to the stocks labeled "Toe Ties." noticing that each of Tabby's toes was individually secured back to the board that held Her ankle snugly.

"Can you move your feet at all like that?" Angela asked.

"Not even a bit." Tabby said, Her feet barely twitching.

"That's just cruel!" Angela said before laughing.

"Yeah, and that's absolutely my worst tickle spot too!" Tabby said gleefully.

"Wow you really are a sucker for punishment aren't you?" Angela asked.

"You have no idea." Tabby said in a way that really turned Angela on.

After a few minutes the door opened once again and two Girls walked in one of the girls had bright blue hair.

"Hello Tabitha, are you ready to go insane?" One of the Girls asked.

"It's not like I have a choice." Tabby said back defiantly.

"Ooooh, someone is looking to be really punished today huh Sarah?" The Girl said looking to the blue haired Girl.

"I would say so." Sarah said setting down a large bag.

"Hello dear, my name is Nicole, I'm going to be torturing you friend today." Nicole said with a smile. "Do you mind If I get more comfortable?"

"Umm no." Angela answered.

"Perfect." Nicole said pulling off Her hoodie and revealing a black tank top with red writing. Angela began to read the shirt which said "No I will not stop if you beg! It's called TICKLE TORTURE not Tickle Pleasure!" Meanwhile Sarah removed Her hoodie revealing a bright pink shirt the simply read "Coochie Coochie Coo!" Sarah knelt at the bag they brought pulling out a bunch of different items that Angela wasn't sure belonged in a place like this.

"Is that a hairbrush?" Angela asked, noticing Tabby's toes clenching against the toe ties as She said the word aloud.

"Yes, those are Tabby's favorite." Nicole answered. "Isn't that right?"

Tabby giggled nervously shifting against Her bonds.

"Well, let's get started shall we?" Nicole said standing up and walking over to stand next to Tabby. Sarah joined Her and soon the two of them were lightly tickling Tabby's upperbody.

"Hehehehe, oh god." Tabby began to giggle. "Oh! Oh no!"

Angela couldn't help but giggle at Tabby's cute reactions to the tickling and She was enjoying watching Tabby's socked feet squirm in front of Her as the two ticklers did their work. After a few minutes Nicole and Sarah began to step up their attack. Sarah squeezed Tabby's hips as Nicole began to rake Her nails up and down Tabby's Ribs.

"Aaaaaahahahahahhahahaaaaa! NOOhohohohohohohohohooooo!" Tabby screamed.

"Tickle, tickle Tabby." Nicole teased. Angela began to get a little nervous as Her new friends laughter got more and more intense, what She had originally thought of as cute and playful was now becoming something much more torturous and it didn't seem like the two ticklers had any intention of letting up any time soon. After a few minutes Nicole got up and walked to the foot end of the stocks.

"Alright, Angela isn't it?" Nicole asked smiling.

"Y-yes." Angela answered.

"I understand Tabby here has been teasing you with her tootsies for quite some time now is that right?" Nicole said motioning towards Tabby's trapped feet.

"Yes." Angela said suddenly excited and terrified at the same time.

"Well then I think it's only fair that you get to help us punish them." Nicole said happily. "Come sit here."

Angela did as she was told and took a seat close to Tabby's feet, with a little encouragement from Nicole Angela began to lightly trace her fingernails around the edge of Tabby's foot causing it to squirm in a delightful manner. After a few minutes of this Nicole spoke up again.

"C'mon! She's all tied up and can't get away! TICKLE! HER! FEET!" Nicole said sternly.

Angela paused for a second before beginning to scribble all ten of her fingers over Tabby's trapped soles.

"EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Tabby cried out.

"That's it! Listen to her squeal!" Nicole said laughing.

"Does that tickle?" Angela asked shyly teasing.

"Uh oh Tabby, it looks like you may have created a monster here!" Nicole said with another laugh.

Angela continued to tickle Tabby's socked soles for about 10 minutes before Nicole walked over with a pair of scissors.

"Time to loose those socks!" Nicole said beginning to cut the fabric away from Tabby's soles, next Nicole applied some baby oil to Tabby's now bare feet and handed Angela a hairbrush.

"What do I do with it?" Angela asked unsure.

"Scrub it all over her sole it drives her insane! You get her left foot and I'll get her right one!" Nicole said picking up a brush for herself.

Angela began to run the bristles of the hairbrush over Tabby's trapped soles causing her laughter to increase to more than she had ever heard out of anyone before. Angela looked up and could see Tabby's legs trembling unable to move because of the straps. Meanwhile Sarah was going from using her nails in Tabby's underarms to squeezing her ribs and sides before tickling her hips and then making her was back up again.

"HAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Was all that Tabby could let out.

Angela looked and saw that Tabby was absolutely drenched in sweat and her hair was a mess due to constantly thrashing her head back and forth, she looked exhausted. After a while longer Kelly came back in the room.

"Alright Angela if you wouldn't mind I'd like to have you come with me." Kelly said sneaking in a few tickles on the tips of Tabby's tied toes. Angela took one last look at Tabby as Nicole picked up the other brush and began to work on both soles at once, the door closed and the Shoppe seemed unbelievably quiet.

"Have fun?" Kelly asked leading Angela into a small room with a table and two chairs.

"Honestly..." Angela began. "That was awesome!"

"Wonderful!" Kelly said handing Angela an envelope.

Angela looked at the envelope for a second before opening it.

Hey,

If you're reading this then you must have enjoyed
making me go insane. I have quite a bit of time
left with Nicole and Sarah before I'll be allowed
out but I didn't want to overwhelm you the first
time you came here. I should be on the bus
tomorrow, maybe we can exchange numbers?

Also I just now realized that I never even asked
your name before setting up to have you tickle
me to death! Oops! Anyway I hope you had
fun, see you tomorrow!

-Tabby

"How long is she going to be in there for?" Angela asked Kelly.

"At least another 4 hours, depending on how things go with the two of you this may be Nicole and Sarah's last chance at Her." Kelly answered.

Angela made her way home the sound of Tabby's laughter filling her mind the rest of the day.

The next morning Angela sat excitedly as Tabby boarded the bus wearing a white tank top, a short skirt and stripy stockings with fishnets over them. Tabby took her place across the aisle and handed Angela a piece of paper with Her full name and phone number on it. Angela quickly returned a similar note as Tabby slipped off her heavy combat boot and began to wiggle her toes stretching the fabric of her stockings. The show continued like always until Tabby got off at her stop, Angela added Tabby's number into her phone and headed to work.

That afternoon Angela got butterflies as a text from Tabby popped up on her phone.

"Hey Angie, want to get dinner?"

Angela had never had anyone call Her Angie before, normally she would have hated it but for some reason she didn't mind Tabby doing it.

"Sure" Angela texted back.

"Alright I know this super awesome pizza place, meet around 6:30?" Tabby answered.

"Sounds great." Angela answered.

"Awesome I'll text you the location!" Tabby said before sending a link to the restaurant.

After work Angela had some time to kill before dinner but not enough to go all the way home first so instead she made her way down toward the restaurant and grabbed a seat at the park across the street. Angela hopped on Facebook and suddenly had the thought to look Tabby up, once she found her she couldn't help but giggle as she looked at her profile picture. The picture showed Tabby laying on her stomach with her bare feet up in the air behind her with some feathers sticking out from between her toes. Angela looked through some more of Tabby's pictures and noticed that in almost all of them she was either barefoot or wearing socks and she always seemed to have her feet prominently displayed. Angela wondered how many people actually knew about Tabby's secret. After a while Angela went and met Tabby for dinner they talked about their days and other small talk before Angela got up the nerve to ask a question that had she had been wondering.

"Can I ask you something?" Angela said shyly.

"Sure." Tabby said with a smile.

"How many people know about your, ummm, you know." Angela wasn't sure how to describe Tabby's situation.

"Oh ummmm, well..." Tabby said nervously. "Other than the people at the Shoppe?"

"Yeah, does anyone else know?" Angela asked worried she may have offended Tabby.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's just you actually." Tabby said with a shy smile.

"Really? Just me?" Angela said shocked. "But what about your Facebook picture?"

"Oh that? Yeah I guess if someone knew about it they could put it together but most people just see it as another goofy thing I did." Tabby said.

"So if no one knows why did you start showing your feet to me on the bus?" Angela asked.

"Well First I noticed you always checking out other peoples feet on the bus, so one day I decided to take a chance and slip off my shoes in front of you. Then things just kind of escalated I guess." Tabby said slightly embarrassed. "The thought of anyone finding out has always filled me with dread but also really turned me on so I just kept pushing it and, well, here we are I guess."

"So you don't want people to know?" Angela asked.

"I don't know," Tabby asked slightly frustrated. "Part of me wants to keep the secret and part of me..." Tabby paused looking around the room to make sure no one was listening or watching them. "Part of me wants this."

Tabby handed Angela her phone which had a picture of a tall girl locked in a set of wooden stocks with her bare feet being tickled by a group of people. The stocks seemed to be in the middle of some kind of carnival and above the stocks was a sign encouraging people to tickle the girls feet.

"I see..." Angela lied handing Tabby's phone back to her.

"I know it doesn't make any sense." Tabby said hanging her head. "This was stupid, I'm gunna go." Tabby stood up from the table and was about to walk off.

"Wait!" Angela said grabbing Tabby's arm. "Don't go."

Tabby sat back down at the table.

"Yesterday was crazy, but it was also awesome!" Angela said. "I learned something about myself I had never know, I felt powerful and it was amazing."

Tabby smiled at Angela.

"So do you think you'd like to do it again?" Tabby asked.

"Absolutely!" Angela said excitedly.

Angela and Tabby continued to go out for the next few weeks until one Friday Tabby invited Angela over to her house for the evening to hang out. Angela hadn't tickled Tabby since the day at the Shoppe and was honestly hoping that this evening would include some extra curricular act ivies. In order to be extra prepared for it she had left work early and gone to the store to pick up a few things, a bottle of wine, a small package of stiff feathers, a permanent marker, some baby oil, and a a set of two hairbrushes. Angela made sure to go through the self check out so as to avoid any questions about the items she was buying.

Later that evening Angela got to Tabby's house wearing, a tank top, shorts, ankle socks, converse, and her backpack full of the items she had bought at the store. Angela took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

"Hey! Come on in!" Tabby said hugging Angela.

"Wow! You have an awesome place!" Angela said looking around while slipping off her converse. "Cute polish." Angela said looking down and seeing that Tabby was barefoot with rainbow colored toes.

"Thanks haha, I was hoping you'd like it." Tabby said wiggling her toes.

The two girls sat down on the couch and opened the wine that Angela had brought while watching a movie. Tabby placed her feet up on the coffee table and continued to wiggle and scrunch her toes knowing that it was driving Angela crazy. Part way through the movie Tabby moved her feet up into Angela's lap, Angela began to lightly tickle Tabby's feet just enough to make her squirm.

"You're really good at this." Tabby said between giggles.

"Thanks," Angela said running her nail up the center of Tabby's foot. "You know I've always had a thing for feet, especially girls feet but I'd never considered tickling them until I met you."

"So you like it?" Tabby asked.

"Oh yeah." Angela said quickly scribbling her nails over Tabby's soles causing her to jump and squeak. "It's really REALLY hot."

"So you've always been into girls?" Tabby asked placing her feet back into Angela's lap.

"I don't know I've had boyfriends but I've never had a girlfriend." Angela said. "I find their feet more attractive but I just never really had a girl I was willing to really date."

"So..." Tabby started. "Are we...?"

Angela stopped tickling and looked up at Tabby's face, she could tell that Tabby regretted the question the moment it had left her mouth.

"I mean...." Angela started still coming to terms with the situation. "I guess we kind of are, aren't we?"

Tabby just sat silently looking down at the knees.

"I mean this whole time I had been thinking of you and just a new girl friend to hang out with," Angela started. "But now that you mention it I really like the idea of you being my GIRLFRIEND." Angela made sure to put emphasis on the second girlfriend.

"Really?" Tabby said looking up. "I mean I don't want you to do it if you don't swing that way."

"I've never really considered it before now, but I mean, you really turn me on so I must be right?" Angela said looking Tabby in the eye.

"I mean there is a quick way to find out." Tabby said suddenly standing up and straddling Angela, with her knees on either side on Angela's hips. She then leaned in and began to kiss Angela. At first Angela wasn't sure what to think but after a few seconds she realized she was kissing Tabby back. Angela reached up and began to rub Tabby's back as the two of them made out for quite some time. After about 10 minutes Angela noticed that Tabby's feet were right at the edge of the couch by her knees soles up, well within reach of her manicured.nails. Angela reached down and began to tickle Tabby's feet. Tabby threw her head back and began to laugh.

"Hahahahahahaa! OH MY GOD YEEEEEEESSSS!" She yelled before returning to making out between fits of laughter. This continued for a long time before Tabby pulled away from Angela and stood up quickly. "I'll be right back! Don't Move!" Tabby ran out of the room and up the stairs.

After about a minute Tabby returned carrying a large Hitachi vibrator. "Pants off!" Tabby said unbuttoning her own shorts and tossing them aside revealing a pair of red and black striped panties. Angela started to get nervous but then looked at Tabby, at that moment she decided to let things go however they were going to go for the evening and pulled her shorts off throwing them over with Tabby's.

Tabby knelt back over Angela and placed the vibrator carefully so as to work for both of them, then she leaned in and began to make out with Angela again keeping both hands on the vibrator. After a few seconds Tabby switched the vibrator on and Angela dug her nails into the back of Tabby's legs.

"Tickle me, please please tickle my feet." Tabby cooed slowly moving the vibrator around.

Angela did as she was asked and began to tickle Tabby's feet while she made out with her, the feeling of the vibrator between them along with all of the sexual tension that had been building up since that first day on the bus it wasn't long before both girls were moaning.

"TABBY I'M GUNNA CUUUM!" Angela yelled out right before reaching climax.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Tabby yelled with her as she came at the same time Angela's cry pushing her over the edge.

Both girls fell onto the couch in post orgasmic bliss holding each other tightly and wrapping their legs up together.

"That was amazing." Angela finally said.

"Yeah it was." Tabby agreed. "I guess you do like girls."

"Just one." Angela said smiling.

The two laid together while they watched another movie after the movie ended Tabby stood up from the couch and turned to Angela.

"Do you want to see something?" Tabby asked putting out her hand.

"Sure." Angela said not sure what it was she would be seeing but pretty sure that she would want to see it.

Tabby led Angela down into the basement past her washer and dryer and over to a large bookcase. Tabby reached up and pulled a pin out of the top of the bookcase and slid it over revealing a hidden door.

"Oh my god you have a secret dungeon." Angela said unable to stop herself from laughing.

Tabby turned red but proceeded to open the door and walk into the fairly large room.

"This is where I keep all of my tickling stuff." Tabby said waving her arms around the room.

On one side of the room was a large TV with a shelf full of dvd's beneath it, on a table Angela saw some pictures of girls in different forms of bondage some being tickled and others just in predicaments that would leave them extremely vulnerable to tickling. Over in another part of the room Angela found a pile of clothes she picked up a pair of bright pink socks with writing on what would be the soles and read them. "If you can read this tickle my feet!"

"These are cute. Where did you get them?" Angela asked intrigued.

"The Shoppe." Tabby answered.

"Do you wear them out at all?" Angela teased.

"No way!" Tabby said.

"Well what if I asked you to?" Angela said with a devilish smile.

"Oh my god I would die." Tabby said.

"It's settled then, next saturday a couple of friends from college are having a party," Angela said still smiling. "and you're going, and I'm getting you a pair of socks that you WILL be wearing."

"Angela." Tabby started to argue.

"Eh-eh-eh, no arguing, I know that deep down inside you want to wear stuff like that in public." Angela said. "So I'm going to give you the push."

The two girls left the room and Angela put on her shoes and left for the night, her mind filled with everything that had happened.

That next friday Angela went to the Shoppe alone, as She approached the shop She heard what sounded like muffled laughter. Once Angela rounded the corner she was able to see the source of the laughing. A set of wooden stocks were placed out in front of the Shoppe, in them sat a petite girl with short blue hair, all ten of the girls toes were tied back and her hands were also locked into the stocks just out of reach of her feet. As Angela got closer she noticed the girl had been blindfolded and ball gagged, a sign over her head simply read "Please tickle my feet!" attached to the stocks by thin chain were two hairbrushes that were currently being used by two middle aged women to tickle the blue haired girls feet mercilessly. Angela saw how red the girls feet were and figured she must have been there all day so far most likely being tickled the whole time based on how busy this part of town was.

Angela snapped a few pictures and then made her way into the Shoppe, she looked around for a bit before finding the clothing section. Once she got to the socks she began to look through them to see what ones she liked the best, She considered getting a pair that simply had tickle me written on the sole in pink but she wasn't quite sure.

"Can I help you find anything in par-tickle-ular" One of the girls from the Shoppe asked with a giggle.

"Oh I'm just looking for a good pair of socks for my friend." Angela said nervously.

"Of course," The Girl said smiling. "Well if you don't like any of these we can make you a custom pair but it will take up to two weeks for them to be finished."

"Oh, well I needed it for this weekend." Angela said a little bummed.

"I see, well we do have a bin for custom socks that were never picked up over here at a pretty big discount." The girl said leading Angela over to the counter. "Feel free to look through them."

Angela began to dig through the box and was surprised to see how many of them were socks that said So and so's tickle slave, she looked but Her name wasn't in the pile so she moved on to the other styles when suddenly she found the perfect pair of socks. Written on the soles of a pair of white socks was "I lost a bet and have to wear these socks PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!"

F0799C39-5BDB-4896-A390-16141418C028.jpeg

"I'll take these!" Angela said excitedly.

"Perfect!" The Girl from the Shoppe said ringing the socks up. "That will be 8 dollars, would you like to donate to the Keep Stacy Stocked fund?"

"What is that?" Angela asked. The girl from the shoppe pointed to the front of the store where Angela could see the blue hair girl now getting worked over by another group of people.

"That's Stacy, for every dollar we raise today She stays locked in the stocks for another minute, all of the money raised goes to the charity of her choice, in this case cancer research." The Girl said.

"How much have you raised so far?" Angela asked.

"About $250." The Girl answered, Angela started trying to do the math in her head but he cashier noticed. "Just over 4 hours."

"Oh man," Angela said shivering at the thought of being publicly tickled for that long. "Round me up to twenty."

"Thank you very much!" The girl said ringing it up, the girl then wrote something on an index card sized piece of paper and stuck it in the bag along with the socks. "Have a nice day!"

"You too." Angela said turning and walking out of the store and back to her car. Once she got to her car she looked more closely what the girl had put in the bag. Inside was a postcard image of the blue haired girl locked up in the stocks with the words "Thank you!" written on her bare soles. On the back of the card was a short message.

HI!,

My name's Stacy and I just wanted to thank you for keeping me stuck in the stocks,
every minute my poor soles suffer is another dollar in the fight to rid the world of
cancer! My fundraising goal is $3000 which will keep me locked up for 50 hours!

18 hours Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 AM
18 hours Saturday from 9:00 AM-3:00 AM
14 hours Sunday from 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM

In an effort to keep my soles suffering I will receive sensitization injections every,
two hours for as long as I'm locked up. These injections not only prevent me
from getting used to the tickling sensations but actually make them about
10 times worse! Even so all of my suffering in the stocks will be nothing
compared to what I and thousands of others suffer during treatments.

So thank you again for keeping my toes tied and soles sensitive!

-Stacy

I accounted for 12 minutes of Stacy's tickle torture!

Later that night Angela was laying in bed on her phone when an ad for the Tickle Shoppe showed up on her Facebook. She clicked on it and decided against her better judgement to go ahead and like and follow the page. As she scrolled down on the page she saw the blue haired girl in a post from about an hour or so before. In the post was a picture of the blue haired girl, her short hair a mess from thrashing around, shewas having her feet brushed by two women dressed in crop tops and short skirts with fishnet stockings who were laughing gleefully as they scrubbed. Next to the stocks stood a girl Angela recognized as Kelly from the day with Tabby at the Shoppe, and another woman was handing what appeared to be a check to Kelly. The caption from the post read:

When the staff at Penny's Pub heard that Stacy was about to be released due to lack of funds raised they graciously agreed to donate the remaining funds needed to keep her stuck in the stocks for the rest of the weekend. Apparently Stacy's muffled squeals have been amusing the patrons of Penny's as well as Her staff, here you can see Ashley and April two of the bartenders as Penny's giving Stacy's feet a good scrub. "I love watching her try to curl her toes!" Ashley told us as She scrubbed her brush along the ball of Stacy's foot. "I always laugh when they come out with the shots, just as she starts to get used to it they stick her feet and she's right back to screaming within a few minutes, it's soooo mean but soooooooooooo funny." April said as she used one hand to brush Stacy's sole and the other to dance her nails over the rest of her foot. "When we first heard about what she was doing we couldn't believe it, but once we saw her sitting there getting tickled we got together and decided that we would make sure she met her goal and was stuck in there all weekend. I'm sure she'd much rather be let out given how ticklish she seems, but those poor feet of hers will be getting tickle tortured all weekend!" Penny said smiling on as her two bartenders did their best to make Stacy suffer. Angela smiled as she read the post and then set down her phone and went to sleep.

The next night Angela picked Tabby up at 6:00 for dinner after which they were going to go to her friends party. She was giddy with excitement as Tabby walked out of her house wearing a T shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of black converse. Angela could tell Tabby was nervous as she opened the door and sat down in the car.

"Here, put these on." Angela said tossing Tabby a small wrapped package.

"You're serious?" Tabby said nervously.

"Mmmhmm." Angela answered playfully.

Tabby sighed as she opened the package revealing the socks that Angela had bought for her. "You can't honestly expect me to wear these?" Tabby said in disbelief.

"Oh yes I do!" Angela said with a laugh.

Tabby let out another long sigh as she slipped off her converse and black and white striped socks tossing them onto the floor of Angela's car. Angela couldn't help but stare as Tabby slipped the new socks onto her feet. "There, happy now?" Tabby said putting her shoes back on.

"Very." Angela said pulling away.

The two ate dinner and then made their way to the party, Tabby was visibly nervous as the two approached the front door of Angela's friends house.

"ANGELA!" A girl yelled as she opened the door. "It's so good to see you!"

"You too!" Angela said giving the girl a hug. "This is Tabitha, and Tabby this is Lindsey."

"Hi so nice to meet you come on in." Lindsey said stepping out of the way. "Oh and if you could take your shoes off that would be great."

Tabby's heart sank as Angela let out a small giggle while slipping off her shoes. Tabby begrudgingly slipped off her converse careful to make sure no one saw the soles of her socked feet, she then followed Angela to the kitchen to grab a drink and finally they made their way over to the couch. Angela counted about 20 people at the party but most of them didn't pay much attention to her or Tabby other than Lindsey. The three of them sat talking and joking and drinking for most of the evening until Angela noticed that everyone else had left, then suddenly it happened, Tabby having forgotten all about the socks she was wearing placed her feet up on the coffee table with her soles facing towards Lindsey. Angela watched as Lindsey began to read the bottoms of Tabby's socks a smile growing on her face.

"Those are awesome!" Lindsey said laughing.

Tabby quickly realizing her mistake pulled her feet down off the table and turned a deep shade of red.

"Not so fast! Those socks said I have to tickle you!" Lindsey said standing up and walking toward Tabby.

"Nononono." Tabby started curling into a ball.

Angela watched in amazement as Lindsey grabbed a hold of Tabby's ankles pulling them to the end of the couch and placing them on the arm rest with her soles up. Tabby was so surprised by the sudden attack the she couldn't react before Lindsey was sitting on top of her calves trapping her feet. Tabby looked at Angela just as Lindsey began to rake her fingernails up and down her soles. At first Tabby tried to hold back her laughter but after a few seconds Angela saw her face change.

"Hahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Tabby laughed loudly.

"Uh-oh, is someone ticklish?" Lindsey asked playfully.

"Yesssss! Hahahahahaaa!" Tabby continued to laugh.

"Good! Coochie coochie coo." Lindsey teased tickling right below Tabby's toes.

The tickle assault continued, with all three girls laughing, for a few more minutes before Lindsey stopped.

"So, how much longer can I tickle you for?" Lindsey asked turning around and looking at Tabby.

Tabby sheepishly looked over to Angela who nodded her head with a smile.

"A-as long as you want." Tabby answered submissively.

Lindsey sat stunned for a second before looking at Angela for confirmation.

"I see." Lindsey said smiling. "Well in that case."

"Hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!" Tabby laughed as Lindsey began to scribble her long nails all over her soles. The tickling continued for the better part of 20 minutes before it was obvious that Tabby was exhausted.

"Damn, Tabby you can take some tickle torture." Lindsey said hoping off of Tabby and sitting back on the opposite couch.

All Tabby was able to do was sit up and try to catch her breath.

"So, I assume this is a whole thing for the two of you?" Lindsey asked with a knowing smile.

"A little bit yeah." Angela answered.

"You know I knew you had a thing for feet but I never knew you liked tickling." Lindsey said to Angela.

"It was a recent realization actually." Angela said looking at Tabby who turned deep red again.

"Well don't worry your secret is safe with me." Lindsey said making sure to make eye contact with Tabby.

"Thank you." Tabby said feeling a little relieved.

"So now I know what makes you tick, did Angela ever tell you her big turn on?" Lindsey asked.

"Lindsey!" Angela said sharply.

"Oh yeah so you get to out your girlfriend in front of a stranger and you don't think I'm going to tell your dirty little secret?" Lindsey said sternly. "I think you obviously know that Angela loves feet, but did you know that she absolutely loves to suck on toes?"

"LINDSEY!" Angela yelled out.

"Seriously, just let her put your toes in her mouth and once she starts sliding her tongue in between them you will question whether or not you have a foot fetish of your own, errmm, well I mean I guess you already know that you do, my point is have her suck your toes it's fucking amazing!" Lindsey finished as Angela threw a pillow at her.

"Ugh you bitch." Angela said in a joking tone. "I was saving that one!"

"Oh well, guess the cats out of the bag now." Lindsey said smiling. "Anyway it's almost 1:00 am you guys should probably hit the road so you aren't out too late."

"Yeah probably." Angela said walking towards the door and slipping her shoes on. "Anyway it was nice seeing you, we'll have to get together again soon."

"Yeah definitely." Lindsey said. "Don't worry next time I won't tickle you.... Unless you want me to of course." Lindsey said winking at Tabby.

"Ok but next time don't go so easy." Tabby said with a smug smile on her face, Lindsey laughed as she closed the door behind them.

On the ride home Tabby stuck her socked feet up in the dash making sure to wiggle them around for Angela to see.

Once the two had gotten back to Tabby's house it was almost 2:00 am.

"Hey, you want to just crash here?" Tabby offered.

"You don't mind?" Angela asked.

"Not at all!" Tabby said smiling.

The two girls walked into the house and kicked off their shoes.

"C'mon you can sleep with me." Tabby said taking Angela's hand.

Tabby gave Angela a pair of pajamas to wear and changed into a pair herself before climbing into bed. Angela excused herself to the bathroom and when she came back she noticed Tabby's toes sticking out from under the covers. Angela crawled onto the bed putting her feet up by Tabby's head and pulling the covers back to reveal both of Tabby's feet. She giggled as they squirmed in anticipation of tickles, she grabbed onto Tabby's ankles and slid her toes into her mouth and began sensually sucking on them. After a few minutes Angela jumped as she felt the warm wet feeling of Tabby's mouth closing over her own toes. The two girl laid in bed sucking and nibbling on each others toes for quite a while before Angela climbed up and began to make out with Tabby.

After making out for another long time Tabby reached into her drawer and pulled out a vibrator and slipped it under Angela's pajama bottoms. It didn't take long for Angela to achieve climax and once she had recovered she grabbed the vibrator and returned the favor to Tabby who legs began to shake uncontrollably at the orgasm. The two girls fell asleep cuddled close together and slept well into the afternoon on Sunday.

To be continued....

A Remedy for Boring Bus Rides

Wonderful! I'm not sure I've encountered a story here that manages to be so playfully carnal and yet so sweet. The credible, gradual build-up of Angie and Tabby's mutual interest and romance really beguiles. Their growing trust in each other is also kinda moving, as each is open to the pleasures and sensitivities of the other. <p>The tickle scenes are just plain fun and happily generous. I would wager that if you actually had those socks knit and hawked on the TMF, you'd sell out promptly. Like the socks, your prose is comfy and sexy, too.<p> Every visit to the Tickle Shoppe is a delight. Thank you for granting us entry.

Last edited:
This is an awesome story! You're a very talented write! Thanks for share it! I hope Tabby will get a chance to the revenge to Angela, when Angela is wearing her cute pair of brightly colored striped socks! :D

keep going!!!!!!!!!! i love all your stories my favorite writer hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think I've ever commented on one of your stories, Tysuio. I have loved all your work, and really appreciate the care you take in scene-setting and creating a context for the action. Your tickle scenes are hot in and of themselves; establishing a little bit of a story makes them even hotter. You do it extremely well, too, in my humble — there's enough sexy stuff in the build up to hook a reader and keep them reading to get to the "main event." So, keep up the good work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back