• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’m Extremely Ticklish Everywhere!

TicklishLauren6

TMF Poster
Hehe omg! I’m so ticklish EVERYWHERE! I LOVE playful tickling so much! It makes me laugh more! I even LOVE it when the tickler verbally teases me about how ticklish I am and uses LOTS of tickle talk like, “Tickle tickle tickle!” And “Coochie coochie coo!”

I don’t like intense tickling/tickle torture, that’s when I would really want it to stop.

Also, I LOVE to be tied down and tickled! I love the fact of being helpless to cover ticklish spots or escape the tickling!

I have this fantasy of my boyfriend Kyle straddling and tickling me until I can’t take it anymore! I also have fantasies of Kyle tying me down spread eagle in a bikini and tickling me all over and even locking my feet in stocks with toes tied back and tickling them!

I think you should tell Kyle your fantasy. I’m sure he’s be happy to take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I’ll definitely tell him about this tickle fantasy as soon as I can. I’m sure of that too.

So when are you going to post up some pics of your ticklish feet so we can get to see these ticklish toes?

So when are you going to post up some pics of your ticklish feet so we can get to see these ticklish toes?

Seeing that you've resurrected a thread from over a year ago.....and "she" hasn't logged into "her" account for almost a year, I think the answer is.......no time soon.

How do people even FIND these ancient threads that they feel the need to post in? They really should consider locking threads that are over say, 6 months old.

How do people even FIND these ancient threads that they feel the need to post in? They really should consider locking threads that are over say, 6 months old.

Boredom and just typing random numbers into the search bar? But yeah I agree we need a reddit style system where 6 months and a thread gets archived.

They get bored in their Mom's basement! :p

Agreed. Locking threads would be a great feature.
My guess is the person who resurrected this thread spent a lot of time going through the tickling discussion pages...

Agreed. Locking threads would be a great feature.
My guess is the person who resurrected this thread spent a lot of time going through the tickling discussion pages...

Not so fast!

It's really just a slight inconvenience, isn't it? The truth is sometimes there are threads that COULD and sometimes SHOULD be resurrected. In Mainstream this just happened.....someone posted about a scene back in 2001......and it languished lonely and without a single comment for EIGHTEEN YEARS until someone found the scene and commented on it, which led to the scene being shared.

Anyways, such an act would require the mods to do busywork, and is it really that important? I mean, they don't exactly get paid for this.

Plus.... look at how many laughs we've had on this thread, just in the last few days! :rowfull:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back