• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten Ticklish Facts About Me!

TicklishLauren6

TMF Poster
1. I have had a tickle fetish since I was ten years old, which is now eleven years.
2. My tickle fetish started with cartoons. The first cartoon that got me started to adore tickling was the Flintstones when Barney's foot was tickled by Fred.
3. I am 40% tickler and 60% ticklee because I enjoy being tickled more, although I do like getting revenge occasionally.
4. I joined DA to express my tickle fetish since I am free to express my love of tickling here. I can get it out online instead of out loud when my family is around.
5. Fingers do tickle me but feathers tickle me the most since they are so tickly and give me goosebumps!
6. I'm mostly ticklish everywhere, from underneath my chin to the soles of my feet!
7. I chose TicklishLauren6 as my username on here because I am extremely ticklish and I love how people take advantage of my ticklishness!
8. I don't have a favorite place to tickle, I mostly like to tickle the most ticklish spots!
9. Tickle talk such as "Coochie coochie coo!" And "Tickle tickle tickle!" Really make me laugh a heck of a lot more!
10. I blush when I am being tickled from laughing so much!

There's something very enticing about a girl who shares her ticklish secrets. When are you next getting tickled?

Thanks guys. That totally made my day. It made me smile. I’m definitely gonna make the tickling happen sooner for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back