• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here liked Wonder Woman or Justice League?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Anyone here liked the recent Wonder Woman movie? How about the recent Justice League movie?

I liked both of them to be honest.

Wonder Woman was on par with the Nolan Batman movies. Loved it, they could not have made WW any better, was pretty much perfect. I never saw Justice League, heard it was awful. I hate Ben Affleck as Batman. Terrible acting. I'll still see it because I am a hard core DC fan and I love Batman and Superman. I like Henry Cavill as Superman, he does a great job as the unwilling hero that doesn't want to kill. Zack Snyder has basically ruined DC filmmaking. He has been fired finally.

I thought Wonder Woman was ok - it was weak as a story, but it was saved by Gal Gadot's charisma.

Justice League was an exhausting slog that made zero sense. I thought all the actors in it were fine, given what they were expected to work with. It was just badly produced, written, and directed.

I felt pretty much the same way as Jeff about Wonder Woman. I haven't seen Justice League and, from what I've heard, will probably pass on seeing it.

Wonder Woman was great, haven’t seen Justice League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely loved Wonder Woman, amazing movie. Justice League, good but not great. One of the friends that I went with said they tried to explain too much of each character's story within too short a time. And I think that was the main problem.

Wonderful Woman was incredibly well done. There was a a good story that gave us a strong background for a core character. We learned exactly what we needed to to form an strong interest in the character. The writing was strong as was the cinematography.

Justice League was a train wreck that you couldn’t look away from. The story was full of plot holes and half developed side plots that didn’t actually fit into the rest of it. The only new character they did a half decent job on was Cyborg. DC should have spent the time to do stand alone movies before doing a team movie. I still don’t buy Affleck as Batman. And don’t get me started on how poorly they handled Flash. They way they filmed his running was just cringe worthy to me.

I think Wonder Woman was a great film. While the other DCEU movies have individual moments that I liked, I think that, on the whole, the rest of them are a complete mess.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back