• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She thinks she's tough...until she gets tickled

Almost

I have a friend named Kayla who is a tom-boyish girl who likes to drink beer, work on her car and likes to say she isn't afraid of anything. She acts tougher than she is, but mainly because she grew up with all boys in our neighborhood. She was one of the girls in high school that had dark black hair and dressed in all black. Like I said she liked to think she was pretty tough. Kayla is about 5'6, amber hair with an athletic body. She's actually a very cute looking girl and I protect her like she's my sister since I've know her since we were toddlers. Sometimes though her tough attitude will annoy her friends and they'll want to take her down a few pegs. Unfortunately for Kayla, as tough as she thinks she is, she has one minor flaw...she's extremely ticklish all over and everyone knows about it.

A few days ago we were all hanging out (4 of us and Kayla) playing video games like we used to when we were younger, but now wirh legal alcohol (yay!) and she was in one of her annoying attitudes and we decided to tickle her. As she came back into the room I think she realized what we were planning because she started saying that we better not while slowly inching her way to escape. Too late. One friend started tickling her ribs and she immediately busted into laughter. We were able to put her on the bed laying on her stomach and I sat on her legs while the other guy pinned her arms. She had some strength to her because she liked to keep body toned, mixed with how ticklish she was, we had to hold her down to keep us ticklers safe from injury. Even though the two of us holding her down had her in size and weight, it still was quite a challenge to hold this smaller girl down because of how much she thrashed around while being tickled. I held her ankles down while one of our girl friends used her nails to tickle Kayla's barefeet and the other friend tickled her ribs. Kayla's feet are so ticklish and I love it. Her feet shook under my grip as she busted out in high pitched laughter and a few screams as her toes were tickled. We only tickled her for about 4 minutes and then let her up because she started screaming laughing when the girl tickling her feet dug both hands under her toes and the friend tickling her ribs had started pinching the back of her thighs.

I hope you guys enjoyed that story as much as I enjoyed gang tickling her. Also before my friend started tickling her feet I was able to snap a quick picture of Kayla's trapped feet under my legs and I'll add it to this thread.

Attachments

• 20180304_100556.png
    20180304_100556.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,275
I have a friend named Kayla who is a tom-boyish girl who likes to drink beer, work on her car and likes to say she isn't afraid of anything. She acts tougher than she is, but mainly because she grew up with all boys in our neighborhood. She was one of the girls in high school that had dark black hair and dressed in all black. Like I said she liked to think she was pretty tough. Kayla is about 5'6, amber hair with an athletic body. She's actually a very cute looking girl and I protect her like she's my sister since I've know her since we were toddlers. Sometimes though her tough attitude will annoy her friends and they'll want to take her down a few pegs. Unfortunately for Kayla, as tough as she thinks she is, she has one minor flaw...she's extremely ticklish all over and everyone knows about it.

A few days ago we were all hanging out (4 of us and Kayla) playing video games like we used to when we were younger, but now wirh legal alcohol (yay!) and she was in one of her annoying attitudes and we decided to tickle her. As she came back into the room I think she realized what we were planning because she started saying that we better not while slowly inching her way to escape. Too late. One friend started tickling her ribs and she immediately busted into laughter. We were able to put her on the bed laying on her stomach and I sat on her legs while the other guy pinned her arms. She had some strength to her because she liked to keep body toned, mixed with how ticklish she was, we had to hold her down to keep us ticklers safe from injury. Even though the two of us holding her down had her in size and weight, it still was quite a challenge to hold this smaller girl down because of how much she thrashed around while being tickled. I held her ankles down while one of our girl friends used her nails to tickle Kayla's barefeet and the other friend tickled her ribs. Kayla's feet are so ticklish and I love it. Her feet shook under my grip as she busted out in high pitched laughter and a few screams as her toes were tickled. We only tickled her for about 4 minutes and then let her up because she started screaming laughing when the girl tickling her feet dug both hands under her toes and the friend tickling her ribs had started pinching the back of her thighs.

I hope you guys enjoyed that story as much as I enjoyed gang tickling her. Also before my friend started tickling her feet I was able to snap a quick picture of Kayla's trapped feet under my legs and I'll add it to this thread.

Great story, do you have a photo of Kayla ? or even her body ?

What gorgeous feet! They look flawless. I wouldn't be able to stop tickling them.

Ive known more than a few like her....and damn glad i have....always fun to give out "attitude adjustments". :)

I'm thinking you guys should tie her down and take you time tickling her.... :wow: :bounce: :laughhard: :rowfull:

That's a really fun-sounding story! I love it when tough girls get tickled :D

Kayla has extremely beautiful feet as well! :)

This is a cool story. My partner is very similar lol she thinks she super tough (oh and she can be XD bless her) but once I get too tickling her it kinda all melts away and she becomes like a kitten. XD thanks for the story

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back