• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Tickling My Wife’s Feet (M/F)

Fink

TMF Regular
This is my first attempt at a story so be gentle! Some sexual content throughout.

Bit of background first, I’ve been tickling my wife’s feet since we met 11 years ago but for some reason I’ve never tickled her with a feather. I asked her recently could I purchase some online and her response was a simple “sure”. She’s 34, 6’3, red hair with gorgeous size 9 UK/11 US feet.

Anyway this weekend during a nasty snow storm here in Ireland we were fooling around in bed (just to keep warm ya know) and I pulled out her favourite vibrator and made her cum within minutes. I told her almost straight after that I was feeling greedy and wanted another orgasm from her so I started teasing her pussy all over again on the highest setting. This one took a little longer but she came just as hard. After a minute of panting she jumped up and said “your turn”.

She positioned herself next to my cock and put her big soles on my chest and began gently stroking me. I knew that this was a perfect opportunity to try out my feathers, the soles of her feet were bound to be extra sensitive after not one but two powerful orgasms.

I reached over to the bedside locker drawer and took them out. They are red goose feathers, about 5-6 inches long. She spotted me obviously and smiled. My cock was stiff at the thought of feathering her beautiful feet.

I started slowly dragging it from her heel to her wrinkled arches and she let out a ticklish yelp. It was almost like she was shocked that it tickled her and I was a little taken aback too, I wasn’t expecting such a reaction! I grabbed her big toe and dragged the feather between that toe and the next and another louder yelp followed by a “oh fuck”. I repeated this between all her toes watching her sole twitch, wrinkle & scrunch. This wasn’t the type of torturous “STOP” tickling, it was slow and sensuous and it turned me on so much.

I moved the feather head to the ball of her foot and the base of her toes and asked her “what’s wrong baby?” and she gasped “it’s SO tickly”. Her big soles being stroked & tickled by this small feather combined with her jerking my throbbing cock had me in heaven. I knew by the way she increased the speed of her jerking that the tickling was becoming too much, she wanted me to cum and for it to stop! I couldn’t help but oblige and buried my face in her big soft soles as I exploded in her hand.

I can’t wait to use them again!

Sounds like fun was had by all, great story!

Great story! :feets: Glad that you both had fun! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Does she go crazy if you lick her soles and toes?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back