• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish bum?

medikation65

TMF Master
Does anyone else have a super ticklish butt? My butt cheeks are insanely ticklish. Sometimes my wife will scribble her nails around my butt and it's almost dangerous how I react. Anyone else?

Yep.

Not super ticklish but quite ticklish. I only have a couple spots that are NOT ticklish though so.....

~ toyou

I've known a few women for whom that spot between the ass and the upper thighs is an instant give-up.

Bum and inner thighs are my favorite places to tickle. I think the inner thighs are not only underrated as a ticklish spot (almost always the most ticklish spot) but also so erogenous if done a certain way

Quite tickly - really pleasant though.

Although not good if I need to empty my bladder!!

Mine can be, and I’m not that ticklish. It’s an overlooked and underrated tickle spot, I’d say.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Electric toothbrush along the crack seems to work very well on most bum ticklish lees!!

The crease between your bottom cheeks and upper thighs - particularly if you add a bit of baby oil to give it a slippery sensation - can be especially vulnerable to light fingertips tickling! (and of course...the crack!)

The first time my ex used those metal banjo finger-pick things on my butt with a bit of baby oil was the first time I ever insta-safeworded. Like, immediately after being tied down. We kept going of course (because, tickling, LOL) but that first discovery was like electricity coursing through me. Still a horrific spot in all circumstances.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back