• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC MALE SEEKS VERY TICKLISH FOOTED FEMALE...ARE THERE ANY OUT THERE?

gnipderp

Nice looking middle aged, financially stable, single man seeks a ticklish female who enjoys or wants to try being tickled that fits the above title. Not into hard unbearable tickling but more on the erotic side...Age is unimportant as I know it's difficult to find a woman who is interested in exploring and responding....would prefer a sub and bondage, but let's not get to ahead of myself...

OK, I guess I need to mention I will pay a fee. Maybe that will get a/more responses.

You’ve spammed a lot of messages in the short amount of time, nobody is gonna respond to someone that comes off crazy and desperate. That being said, the reason you’re not getting responses is because the male to female ratio on here is at best 70/30. And of that 30 a good chunk of them are into females as well. So what I’m getting at is that there are a lot of guys on here that want to tickle a female. You can’t expect them to single you out. Get actively social, meet people at MUNCH’s or events like NEST. I’m always post’s in here for NYC Foot Parties. And yes there are plenty of females who offer their services for cash. Look them up, don’t just expect them to reach out to you.

Speaking for myself here but there's nothing more degrading than someone offering you money to play.

Thanks

Thanks for the labeling!

I'm no more "creepy" or "desperate" than anyone else who posts in the personals section.

BTW, I could not come to NEST even if I wanted to as my job unfortunately does not allow it.

You can attend other events that arent close to your living or professional situation as well. If you're willing to travel.

I agree, Tortuga. Something about having money involved would ruin a play session for me. Although, I’ve heard (and disagreed with) female friends who think getting paid to play would just be a bonus to doing something they love.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back