• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Appreciation for the Personals Forum

I found myself browsing through the personals forum under regions I live far away from. Casually reading any post that caught my eye, without thinking much of it.

I was finding most of the content interesting and even gained insight into the community. Some TMFers take a slow, light approach. They don't commit to much and generally seek friendship and conversation. Others take a more direct approach and lay out on the table exactly what they're looking for. There are posts which offer a tickling service for a price. Some posts are filmmakers, business owners, searching for models. And of course, some posts are inevitably farce - catfishing, even. Some are even couples, searching for that special someone they can fit into a 3 way tickle scenario. May seem like quite the variety of folks but they all share a tickling fetish in common and the desire to make that special connection.

Direct individuals may post very specific details about their desired session. I respect the bold move. I'm sure it's also effective. Surely some members come across these and are amazed to see that this random stranger online has exactly the same kinky sexual fetish as them! Even I have read a couple which sound like a dream session. If I'm not super into the offered session I still find enjoyment in hearing what another person's desires are. I'm sure most of us share that in common! From what I've noticed generally specifics are used for requesting ticklish feet, bellies, navels, underarms, forms of bondage, duration of tickling, equipment, other dom/sub stuff, verbal teasing, etc. Some of these posts can be quite an exciting read! I feel compelled to respond to some posts and tell the poster how their session interests me but alas I often refrain.

So here's a shout out to the personals forum and those who post on it. If you haven't checked it out and enjoy a good read about tickling then I highly recommend it! I find it uplifting to see a tickling community alive and actively searching for potential sessions! I also want to shout out to the moderators for keeping this page cool.

Cheers
Joe

It might be interesting to read but it is very difficult to get a response.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back