• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slow tickles

Volsung

Verified
The video I'm thinking about was called Tan Tickles... it was on YouTube... it's gone now but that really isn't what this post is about.

The aspect that intrigued me is that is was slow foot tickles... something that you don't see very often anymore. It really looked nice. Do you think slow tickles has more of a psychological bent to it? Does it require the subject to be MORE ticklish to work?

Well, I’d say it’s more a teasing and caressing and it feels awesome. I really don’t know y tickling always must lead to hysterical screaming. It’s so much more fun when u can enjoy it. So slow tickling is just sexy

Well, I’d say it’s more a teasing and caressing and it feels awesome. I really don’t know y tickling always must lead to hysterical screaming. It’s so much more fun when u can enjoy it. So slow tickling is just sexy

What she said lol

I've seen a couple of videos now with slower / teasing Tickling, I really enjoyed them. I thought they were great, and yeah definitely sexy. Just a Shame that there's so few around (that I could find) .

I've seen a couple of videos now with slower / teasing Tickling, I really enjoyed them. I thought they were great, and yeah definitely sexy. Just a Shame that there's so few around (that I could find) .

Yes, I quite agree... that's the reason for this post really.

I love slow sensuous tickling hearing them moan and beg to orgasm is very hot. I love to slowly tickle my wife’s nylon feet until she’s begging to do anything I want to her sexually

slow tickle..if properly done can be much worse tan the insane racking of the soles. Just watch Brooke ..

Love the way you think Amanda!

My girlfriend and I have been exploring slow tickles lately. She's kind of over harder tickling, but begs me to tickle her back, neck and legs slowly. Especially after she takes an edible.

Light tickles on shoulders, shoulder blades, back, sides, the neck is some of my favorite stuffs. I love that goosebump feeling. I want to say I could lay there and take it for hours, but after a while, it makes everything feel kinda extra sensitive and I gotta tell him to stop. Or maybe he's just doing that whole boiling-a-frog thing and subtly changing his speed / pressure so he can feign innocence while still getting a reaction. Rude.

The video I'm thinking about was called Tan Tickles... it was on YouTube... it's gone now but that really isn't what this post is about.

The aspect that intrigued me is that is was slow foot tickles... something that you don't see very often anymore. It really looked nice. Do you think slow tickles has more of a psychological bent to it? Does it require the subject to be MORE ticklish to work?

I know the slow tickling of fingertips work best on my feet. Very slow and very light fingers gliding or wiggling along the bottom of my foot will drive me insane with tickling. I can only take it for a little while without moving, then I will start pulling away or kicking if the ler isn't careful. But I love it better than the fast harder pressure tickling most people use. It seems to tickle more but isn't really torturous to me as other touches tend to be on my feet.

As for requiring the lee to be more ticklish to work, I can't answer that because I have always been hyper-sensitive to tickling so I can't attest to if it would work with someone who is less ticklish or not.

I agree Amanda. I'd rather be tickled by slow fingertips gliding along my ticklish spots than to have to be held down and tickled with the fast harder pressure tickling most people like to use. It is a lot more enjoyable, and still tends to make me giggle and squirm around after a few minutes of it but doesn't cause me to laugh so hard that I end up not being able to breathe in the end.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back