• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 way RP Audios

CapturedDoll

Verified
So I had an idea yesterday. Most of you know I make Tickle Talk Audios.

Now anyone who engages in rp in the chat room knows it involves 2 people (or more.)

So I was thinking... why not blend the 2? :)

Just like an rp. One person writes, the other responds. But as I have done in the stories section- I did a 2 way STORY rp. Check it out if you are unfamiliar with what I am describing. it's a longer detailed rp between us. Paragraph for paragraph.

"At Midnight": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...F-f-(Sexual-feet-tickling)&highlight=Midnight

Now... I'm not shooting for that here. But it can definetly be done. Though here is what I'm thinking to start this.

As per what I'm thinking for this.... Like the audios I make... kinda like my new one "Your Secret"... I was thinking ... for anyone who would like to try this. Making DUAL AUDIOS. 2 people make an rp. One begins, then the OTHER person writes theirs. But instead of posting the writing... the person has to make an AUDIO. Then the OTHER person listens... and responds by writing theirs... makes THEIR audio... and posts it next within the thread. Soundcloud would be your best option as you can use it for free. There are most details about free and its limits but forget that for a moment. All I'll say it... keep your audios under 5 minutes. More or less. But if you want to go further- by all means. Check out soundclouds time limit for space. And "Voice Record Pro" is what I use -free In the Google app store. But feel free to test different recorders.

So: Essentially it's a back and forth until the piece is finished. In audio form.

Once again you can have as much detail as you like. Or as little detail. But remember... you have to act like the person is directly speaking to you. And respong in kind. Pretend you're on the phone. Like A predator to a victim and vice versa. Or a Dominant to a slave.. and vice versa. And if you write as if you are thinking things to yourself... THAT can provide the details without making it a book type story. (Check out "Your Secret- my audio for that particular idea in how I handle that. Basically I "wonder aloud".

You just have to make it a bit more interesting to the listeners here to want to listen to. An rp as how you would do it usually.... just write it down... practice into the recorder so you get use to it. Then record. You may have to take a few takes before you are satisfied... but... this could be an absolute WONDERFUL way to play.. without having to Skype or snapchat. And... we get the benefit of listening too. :)

What do you think?

Sounds a bit like phone sex, only instead of it being immediate back and forth, we have to wait for a well thought out response to our initial post. Ultimately I say phone sex because in my experience in the chat room, role plays tend to divulge less into a detailed story of sorts, and into what either of the role play participants would want to do to the other in the real world. Vocalic cognizance, I think, would only amplify this divergence from story telling, if in fact that is the angle at all.

Sounds a bit like phone sex, only instead of it being immediate back and forth, we have to wait for a well thought out response to our initial post. Ultimately I say phone sex because in my experience in the chat room, role plays tend to divulge less into a detailed story of sorts, and into what either of the role play participants would want to do to the other in the real world. Vocalic cognizance, I think, would only amplify this divergence from story telling, if in fact that is the angle at all.

I'm totally with you until the last sentence. It's written in such a way that I can't quite grasp what you are saying there.

I guess what I could add here is that... it IS like phone sex. But... it's more of a middle ground between phone sex and story telling. More I guess like a play. And if you picture it as such. This play is between 2 main charaters on stage. And... sometimes there's a narrator to explain what is happening between scenes. But here... it's up to both parties how they deal with explaining the narrative. They can ponder the situation outloud. Or not. This can be purely conversation pieces. Maybe Interrogation pieces can be had that would require the lee being questioned to fill in the blanks. Or reality based rp meaning ou record without writing out your answers first. I mean... there's room for a LOT of artistic freedom here I feel with this idea.

At the end of the day- its just a different version of rp.And there's no right or wrong way to do it. Everyone will do it a little differently or COMPLETELY differently. Thats kind of the beauty of this. :)

Also it might help people to simplify- they could record their skype calls together. But both have to agree to it on the recording itself. (I think?) Not sure about that one.

At the end of the day- its just a different version of rp.And there's no right or wrong way to do it. Everyone will do it a little differently or COMPLETELY differently. Thats kind of the beauty of this. :)

Also it might help people to simplify- they could record their skype calls together. But both have to agree to it on the recording itself. (I think?) Not sure about that one.

Basically what I'm saying in the last line is that voices can often detract from the focal point, which in this case is creating a story detracted from our realities. Instead of becoming enthralled by a narrative and interesting characters, our focus shifts from the surreal, to the more tangible. Ultimately there are those of us that prefer to fantasize about our own lives and how they would differ if we could incorporate our desires, freely, and without repercussions.

Basically what I'm saying in the last line is that voices can often detract from the focal point, which in this case is creating a story detracted from our realities. Instead of becoming enthralled by a narrative and interesting characters, our focus shifts from the surreal, to the more tangible. Ultimately there are those of us that prefer to fantasize about our own lives and how they would differ if we could incorporate our desires, freely, and without repercussions.

Gotcha!. Well of course... :) So...

If this is not for you. I totally understand. No one may find this appealing. Which is of course fine. This is just an idea I had and thought I'd suggest it. But thank you for giving me your opinion. :) Very much appreciated.

I wonder if it would be easier to cut the middle man and record yourselves together? Otherwise I'm intrigued with this idea!

I wonder if it would be easier to cut the middle man and record yourselves together? Otherwise I'm intrigued with this idea!

Thats another option too I've thought about. :) (Thank you for responding to this... I was about to give up entirely.)
But I figured people might feel too on the spot to do it. Either way I KNOW this could be fun. I'm happy at least the idea intrigued you. Someone. ANYONE. LOL!!!!!! *phew* :)

I love this idea. I might be able to participate in a two way audio RP if I can get over feeling shy.

I love this idea. I might be able to participate in a two way audio RP if I can get over feeling shy.

That would be lovely.

But to help overcome being shy... start writing say a couple paragraphs - and practice speaking into a recorder. Just read the words outloud. And you will fix the writing and mistakes as you go. Also tones and inflections. Your basically practivng to become your ultimate Ler self (or lee self) And so by doing that... you will feel better about maybe going to events and such. THAT is how I came out of my shell. And bringing out who i am and helping my fantasies come out of my head. But my lee side while shy... still needs to walk through the doors of an event... not being sick in the bushes or staying home instead. That isn't fun to me. And something I want and WILL have. I've already made up my mind about it. Thanks to wanting to be not only creative... but provide good sexy entertainment for this community. :)

If you are a lee... you may always be shy ...just like I still am. And thats OK. Now... my Ler side... is VERY comfortable now. I still have to build up to doing them... but once Im off and running theres no stopping me. I received an inner power/ strength I didn't know I truly had inside me. And that is an amazing feeling to have. And even helps me in other parts of my life now. :)

But this is all contingent that you WANT help with this and to feel even just a BIT less shy. No one can make you or anyone do this. You have to want it badly enough. My lee side is always going to be a giggling shy blushy hot tickle mess... but... thats comes hand in hand with this fetish for most of us. I think for some people.... we are afraid of what we sound like... whether its to laugh or say something in response... or how our face reacts. How we come across. But... Rome wasn't built in a day... and at the end of the day its just about loving yourself... rather than hating the shyness. You CAN learn to respect your shyness and see it in a differnt light. Because whether you are a Ler or lee (Idk) both sides have a lot to give each other in that symbiotic way. Give and take. Take and give back.

Im not saying what I just said applies to you or anyone. This is just an observation overall. With my thoughts responding to what you wrote. I just want to give you hope and faith in yourself... to believe in yourself. This is for a lot of us a HARD fetish to have and deal with in life. Why make it harder on yourself? This is a way to explore confronting that fear. I was in the same boat... and I woulden't lie to you if it hadn't helped me.

Last edited:
That's some very solid advice. For now I'd say, keep gauging interest. But id definitely try give it a go. Even if it fails.

That would be lovely.

But to help overcome being shy... start writing say a couple paragraphs - and practice speaking into a recorder. Just read the words outloud. And you will fix the writing and mistakes as you go. Also tones and inflections. Your basically practivng to become your ultimate Ler self (or lee self) And so by doing that... you will feel better about maybe going to events and such. THAT is how I came out of my shell. And bringing out who i am and helping my fantasies come out of my head. But my lee side while shy... still needs to walk through the doors of an event... not being sick in the bushes or staying home instead. That isn't fun to me. And something I want and WILL have. I've already made up my mind about it. Thanks to wanting to be not only creative... but provide good sexy entertainment for this community. :)

If you are a lee... you may always be shy ...just like I still am. And thats OK. Now... my Ler side... is VERY comfortable now. I still have to build up to doing them... but once Im off and running theres no stopping me. I received an inner power/ strength I didn't know I truly had inside me. And that is an amazing feeling to have. And even helps me in other parts of my life now. :)

But this is all contingent that you WANT help with this and to feel even just a BIT less shy. No one can make you or anyone do this. You have to want it badly enough. My lee side is always going to be a giggling shy blushy hot tickle mess... but... thats comes hand in hand with this fetish for most of us. I think for some people.... we are afraid of what we sound like... whether its to laugh or say something in response... or how our face reacts. How we come across. But... Rome wasn't built in a day... and at the end of the day its just about loving yourself... rather than hating the shyness. You CAN learn to respect your shyness and see it in a differnt light. Because whether you are a Ler or lee (Idk) both sides have a lot to give each other in that symbiotic way. Give and take. Take and give back.

Im not saying what I just said applies to you or anyone. This is just an observation overall. With my thoughts responding to what you wrote. I just want to give you hope and faith in yourself... to believe in yourself. This is for a lot of us a HARD fetish to have and deal with in life. Why make it harder on yourself? This is a way to explore confronting that fear. I was in the same boat... and I woulden't lie to you if it hadn't helped me.

So audio RP is your way to help confront fear / shyness. Interesting. I think I want to badly enough that I can get over the terror of saying “tickle” into a recording. I’m a little unnerved that thousands would hear my voice and someone could (gasp!) recognize me.

I am both ler and lee. I do think RPing as a ler will be infinitely easier than as a lee. Maybe if I record while hiding under a blanket as lee that may work.

Any other fellas wanna jump in and do this?

Thanks for the encouragement. I do think that the relationship between ler and lee requires give and take, and I do think it’s worth exposing and exploring that relationship.

So audio RP is your way to help confront fear / shyness. Interesting. I think I want to badly enough that I can get over the terror of saying “tickle” into a recording. I’m a little unnerved that thousands would hear my voice and someone could (gasp!) recognize me.

I cannot say either way if your voice would be recognizable to such a degree that those around you in your daily life might find you. Esp since you probably would be posting under a different name. But don't worry about ANY of that right now. Don't even think of posting anything to a site yet. You're not ready. That would be too much pressure on you. Right now you have enough on your tickle plate so to speak. Baby steps.

Yes... if it makes you feel better -SURE!- go under a blanket and do it. I had to do it by locking myself in the bathroom with the lights off. Try to get a little louder with each recording. I was shocked to find how turned on I was. It was so strange to hear my voice. And I didn't like my voice at first. But it wasn't so bad that... I wondered why I had waited so long to try this. (I KNEW why but... it made me want to keep going.) Suddenly it felt like this was going to be a fun and sexy adventure. :) And after a couple hours I was reading my first 2 paragraphs I had written. All I needed to do was change my tones and inflections so that I could impress (or scare) my lee side. My Ler side is now quite a force if i do say so myself. Quite the Ler Villain I have become. Ask anyone who enjoys my recordings. ;) And I am proud of myself. Every time I do it, it feels like another accomplishment. :)

Just try to say a complete sentence. Because the word itself may be too titillating by itself- and could cause you to stop. Then maybe when you're ready... take off the blanket. Then what would be the next steps? Thats up to you. You can ask me for advice on that. I don't know what your home situation is like but you may have some privacy issues. Idk. But what you truly have to focus on here is the key of repetition. Technically this may fall under "Exposure Therapy". (I belive it is exactly that.)

The more you say the word(s)... the more you build up your confidence about yourself. It won't be easy at first but nothing is. We all have to start somewhere. Just take your time. Fear is nothing but a wall to climb over. And when you fall... you get back up and climb again. Over and over until one day... you reach the top. And you will reach the top. So don't be hard on yourself... believe in yourself. I believe in you. :) But say... what if you don't reach the top? Reaching the middle of that wall is ALSO a HUGE accomplishment. Far better then sitting on the ground looking up. Take your time... There is absoultely NO RUSH HERE. But don't keep putting it off and off. That much I'll say. Just... go at your own pace. And work from there.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do think that the relationship between ler and lee requires give and take, and I do think it’s worth exposing and exploring that relationship.

You're welcome!! :) Most people think they have to put the cart before the horse and try to meet people. That THAT is the first goal. They are NOT ready for that. Lots of meeetups end in dissappointment because the person doesn't show up. Flakes. NOPE. It's that/ those words- they are the wall that needs to be climbed over first. Tickle. Tickling. Ticklish. Tickler. Ticklee. Feathers. Bare feet. Etc. You might if you are so prone to... maybe as a reward you masturbate after every session. Up to you. But do find a way to reward yourself. Because that is a HUGE accomplishent I know all too well. :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back