• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Gaggle of Giggles (FFF/M, FFM/F)

BeautifullyBNT

TMF Expert
I knew I was in trouble that night when my wife reminded me that her friends were coming over. While I should have been relaxing on this Saturday, I was swamped with work. So there I sat in my home office, attempting to get caught up, while the three of them were downstairs getting louder by the hour. They did this sometimes: little girls' nights. Usually I made a point to be out of the house if they were gathering here, but tonight I was trapped. Work comes first.

Seven years I had been married, and it had been a great relationship. Deana was smart, hardworking, and quite pretty. Her short, straight black hair came to about her mid-neck. Her pretty brown eyes sparkled in the light, and her cute smile was something that brightened any bad bay. She was on the short side at five foot two, worked out regularly, and enjoyed a good pampering. Her nails were always painted, her skin often tanned, and her makeup was impeccable.

We had the nice house, good jobs, and were the stereotypical young couple. Honestly, the only thing I would have changed would have been Deana's outlook on sex. I was much more adventurous in this area than she, often trying to talk her into acts I found exciting. She was more of the vanilla type, but would occasionally submit to my fantasies. A few she wouldn't budge on: bondage, threesomes, spanking, etc. The few arguments we had were over sex, including one recently. I think she felt bad afterward, having made me feel silly for telling her what I enjoyed. I just wanted her to expand her horizons.

I leaned back in my chair, rubbing my face. It was getting harder and harder to focus with the three of them partying downstairs. I decided I needed a beer myself; I deserved at least one drink this week. All work and no play makes Josh a dull boy.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen, which was open to the living room. There they sat watching some ridiculous show: my wife, Bethany, and Faith. My wife and Bethany shared one couch; Faith sat across the room on the other. They spotted me immediately.

"Hi, Josh!" I heard in unison from Deana's friends. Each woman held a wineglass as they visited and gossiped.

"Hi, ladies," I answered, going to the fridge for a cold one.

"And how are you, Josh?" asked Faith, as I cracked open the can.

Faith was our age and had been friends with Deana since high school. I always thought she was quite pretty: Asian, average height, long dark hair (always in a ponytail), and cute little glasses. She was lean and petite, yet seemed the type who could kick your ass if she ever felt threatened.

"Excellent, thanks," I answered, approaching the threshold of the living room and taking a swig of beer. "How are you two?"

Suddenly, Faith let out a gasp. She quickly pulled her legs up on the couch, hastily covering them with a nearby blanket.

"He almost saw them!" she loudly whispered across the room to the other girls, who immediately began giggling.

"How much wine have you ladies had?" I joked, seeing how giddy they were. "Almost saw what?"

"SHH!" said my wife, making big eyes at her friend.

"Good thing I have socks on..." Bethany quipped, to the s******s of the other women, along with an arm jab from Deana.

Bethany had been friends with my wife for a few years. She was usually shy, that is until you got some alcohol in her. She seemed the picture of innocence: a blond haired, brown eyed, thin young lady. She was taller than the other girls, standing around five foot eight. She was a vegetarian, taught yoga, and was totally adorable.

"What are you talking about?" I smiled, though slightly nervous. What had Deana been saying?

"Nothing, dear," my wife said. "They're just being goofy."

"Deana was just telling us how much—" began Faith.

"Shut up, you bitch!" shrieked Deana in disbelief. She jumped off the couch, rushing her friend. It's a miracle wine didn't spill everywhere from the glass she carried.

"How much you—" Faith tried to continue, as my wife pounced next to her.

Both women started laughing, trying to hold their glasses level while fighting one another half-heartedly. My wife got the upper hand after a moment, pinning her friend and covering her mouth. "Mmm. MMM!" sounded Faith, surrendering.

"Don't you dare!" Deana told her, taking her hand off Faith's mouth and releasing her.

"Howmuchyoulikefeet!" shouted Faith as quickly as she was able.

My wife's friends cracked up. Deana, busted, covered her face with a hand. Then she proceeded to drain the rest of her glass while shooting me an apologetic look.

I instantly felt my ears start burning with embarrassment. Taking a long slug of beer, fight or flight kicked in like never before; I wanted to run away, yet I was tired of being ashamed thanks to my wife. She was the one who should have been humiliated, talking to her friends about our sex life.

"He likes MY feet," Deana snapped, reaching for the wine bottle.

"Maybe you should take up yoga, Josh," offered Bethany. "Lot's of feet there!"

"Heh. Yeah..." I said, wishing I could drown myself in my beer.

"What's so great about your feet?" Faith asked my wife.

"Josh says they're cute," she answered, taking a sip. "And sexy."

I gathered up my nerve and walked over to the couch, taking a seat between Deana and Faith. After a long swig of beer for courage, I set the can on the table. Instead of running away as I yearned to do, I made myself confront this awkward situation. My wife's hot friends discussing feet? I'd be kicking myself if I retreated now.

"Ooh! Cute AND sexy," laughed Faith, as I took my wife's legs. I plopped them across my lap, her soles facing Faith.

"What are you doing?" asked Deana, making herself comfortable in a reclining position.

I slipped my finger under her little black ankle sock, quickly peeling it off. Her little foot with turquois toes was revealed on my lap, her girlfriends oohing sarcastically.

"Another thing about her feet," I said, glancing at Deana, "is how ticklish they are!"

With that, I began running my fingers around her sole, holding her legs as she started kicking. "Stop. Stop! I'm gonna spill!" she squealed, trying to hold her wine glass level in her panic.

Her friends laughed as I stopped the tickling, taking the glass from her. "Ugh! You suck," Deana jabbed, as I set her glass on the coffee table.

"Wanna try?" I prompted Faith, who I caught looking intriguingly at Deana's bare foot.

"No!" said my wife, her friend setting down her glass with a big smile. "Don't you dare!"

I took Deana's legs in an arm lock as Faith brought her manicured black nails to her sole. "Hahaha! Stop! Stop it!" my wife laughed, trying to pull away while I held her tight.

"I'm barely touching you!" giggled Faith, as she continued lightly grazing her friend's foot.

The pressure in my pants started building when Faith slipped off my wife's remaining sock, tossing it aside. "What about this one?" she taunted, wiggling her fingers on the fresh foot.

"Haha! Faith, god damn it! HAHAHA! Stop it!" screamed Deana, doing her best to escape from my grip.

"Ooh, this is fun, Josh," smiled Faith. "Maybe I get why you like her feet."

My wife finally squirmed out of my arms, sitting up and putting her feet on the floor. "You guys are the worst!" Deana huffed.

"What about you, Bethany?" asked Faith, looking over to her friend who had been watching quietly from the other couch. "Are you as ticklish as Deana?"

"Ha ha," Bethany nervously laughed. "I don't really like... Um. People touching—"

"What about you!" my wife asked Faith, saving the blushing Bethany. "Give me those feet!"

With that, Deana reached over me, grabbing her friend's legs and pulling them out from beneath her. Before I knew it, unbelievably, Faith's adorable feet were set on my lap by my wife! They were tiny, her black painted toes looking so sexy against her Asian skin.

"Oh my, what is that?" Faith asked. I was humiliated as I realized she could feel the hard-on in my pants! Luckily for me, my wife was ignoring her.

"Hold her!" Deana ordered me. I took hold of Faith's ankles while my wife started testing her friend's feet with her nails.

Faith hardly flinched. She just sat there with a cocky smile on her face while Deana tried to get a reaction. "Ha! I'm not very ticklish. So sorry," she sarcastically apologized.

"Well, you're no fun," Deana said, giving up already. I knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and quickly spit out my plan.

"I bet I know what would tickle her," I said, my heart racing as I heard myself saying the words. "Bethany, could you go to the bathroom and grab the baby oil and comb from under the sink?"

"Go ahead," Faith told her friend, who was hesitating with a confused look. "It's not going to matter. People always try to tickle me and never can."

"Plus, you're drunk!" my wife laughed, as Bethany went off to retrieve the items. "That probably helps."

"I am not!" said Faith, giving her friend a little nudge on the leg with her foot. The two women giggled, each taking up their wine glass for another sip.

I was feeling like another beer myself, when Bethany came back, handing me what I had asked for.

"Okay," I said, uncapping the bottle and drizzling oil on Faith's feet, "let's see if this makes a difference."

"Mmm, that's nice," she sighed, my fingers rubbing the oil in. "You're husband's a good masseuse."

Taking the comb from my lap, Deana began running it along her friend's feet. "Ooh!" let out Faith, apparently surprised at how much more sensitive she suddenly was. Her little feet even flinched back a bit.

"Does it tickle?" asked Bethany, who had sat down cross-legged on the floor near the action.

"Not really," bragged Faith, now managing to stay relatively unaffected by the sawing motion of the comb.

I took her little toes on each foot, pulling them back. "Try right under her toes," I instructed Deana, holding Faith firmly.

"Just give it up, you guys. I'm not— Oh! Oh my gosh!" Faith quickly lost her composure, the teeth of the comb running under her toes. "Ha ha. Ok! Alright! That tickles a little."

"Try between," I told my wife, separating Faith's toes on her right foot with my fingers.

"HAHAHA!" laughed Deana's friend, finally squirming as I tried to hold her foot still. The comb was able to slide in between those toes, stimulating the sensitive skin. Deana had a big smile on her face as she got revenge on her friend.

"Shit! Stop! screamed Faith, finally slipping from my grasp and escaping the comb. "Fine! You got me."

"Now we know your weak spot," Bethany said, laughing along with my wife at Faith's reaction.

"Yeah, yeah..." grumbled Faith, putting her feet on my leg and rubbing them against my pants. "This oil is so gross. Get it off!"

All I could do was sit there, enjoying the feeling of her feet rubbing on me. What's a little baby oil on my pants?

"My weak spot, Bethany?" asked Faith, taking her feet off my lap and sitting up. "And what's your weak spot?"

Reaching down, she grabbed her friend's crossed ankles, pulling her legs up onto my lap. Bethany's red socked feet were facing me as she sat on the floor, now leaning back on her elbows.

"No. C'mon guys..." the girl protested. "I don't like my feet being touched."

"Oh, shush!" said Faith, slipping off Bethany's right sock. My wife pulled off her left, and Bethany's big soles were revealed, resting on my knees.

"Hold her ankles," Deana told me, and I gladly complied. I was in heaven, as my wife and Faith each began running their nails along Bethany's feet.

"Ugh! Ha ha! No..." whined their friend, her long toes curling up. She had pretty, shining red nails that peeked at me as she fought to ward off the fingers. Adorable wrinkles formed on her pink soles when her toes scrunched.

"Bethany's ticklish, too," taunted my wife. The level of excitement in my pants was through the roof! If these women only knew how hot this was...

"Hmm! Oh! Please!" begged Bethany, trying her best to not lose control. "Hahaha! Okay, Okay!"

I released her ankles, and she immediately pulled her feet to the floor, breathing heavily. The three girls were giggling, and each decided they needed another sip of wine to recover.

"You know who else is pretty ticklish?" Deana said, setting down her glass. "This guy here!"

Quick as a cat, she dug her fingers into my sides, catching me unprepared. Hating to be tickled, I grabbed her wrists and jumped off the couch. Female laughter and taunts filled the room.

"Aw, it's only fair you get some," said Faith, with an evil look in those eyes behind her glasses.

"No, no. I'm good," I told them. "I have to get back to work."

"What a wimp!" my wife said. "He's more ticklish than all of us."

"Not true!" I laughed, as I made my way back upstairs. "Don't get too drunk, girls."

I sat at my desk in disbelief over what had just happened. I never dreamed I would have had two pretty pairs of feet put in my lap that night that didn't belong to my wife. I knew Faith had felt my erection. The question was: would she tell Deana? Would Deana be mad?

I tried to focus and get back to work. I had calmed down and began my next report when I head footsteps ascending the stairs. The girls were coming up, talking and laughing as I heard them go into our bedroom. How was I ever going to get anything done with all these distractions?

I heard the door of my office open, Deana coming in quietly. She stood behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Did you have fun down there?" she whispered in my ear, wine strong on her breath.

"Yes!" I answered, leaning back next to her warm mouth. "I hope... You're not mad or anything, right?"

"Why would I be mad?" she asked, giving little kisses on the side of my neck. "Faith said you were a little excited. I know we've had talks before, and... Well, just come in the bedroom with me. I want to do something for you..."

"Really?" I was surprised. Deana, despite our conversations, never wanted to share me. What did she have in mind?

"C'mon, sexy," she said, spinning my chair around so I faced her. "The girls want to see you, too."

My excitement was back in an instant! I stood up and followed my wife, hand in hand, to our bedroom. Bethany sat on the foot of our bed, her legs crossed, cute feet still bare. Faith stood waiting for me, a feisty look in her bespectacled eyes.

"Mmm! There he is," said Faith, coming up to me. "Let's take this off."

I was embarrassed as my wife's friend slid her fingers under my shirt, lifting it up and over my head. I felt Deana at the waist of my pants, unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling them down!

"Damn, Deana!" Faith commented, as I stepped out of my pants. "Your man is fine!"

I felt my face flushing and ears burning as I stood in my boxer-briefs and socks, these two unfamiliar women looking me over. True, it has always been a fantasy for something like this to happen, but it's quite different when it actually does!

Dana backed me toward the bed with her hand on my chest. I sat down, Faith grabbing my legs and lifting them up while my wife laid me back. I scooted up to the pillows, not believing what was happening. Soon, I was left in nothing but my underwear, as Deana and Faith each slipped off a sock.

My wife straddled me, taking my wrists and holding them down near my head as she sat on my chest. "His tummy is pretty ticklish," she hinted to her accomplices.

Before I knew it, fingers started exploring my sides. I tried to move, but my wife had her full weight on me; I couldn't do much but squirm while Faith dug in her fingers! "No! AH! HAHAHA!" I heard myself yelling and laughing.

"Hold his legs," Faith said, and I felt Bethany's weight on my ankles as she sat on them. I had never felt so violated, barely able to budge to defend myself.

"No, no! Faith! Stop!" I was crying, her fingers beginning to dig into my stomach.

"Shh!" whispered my wife, her face hovering above mine. "You can take it, honey. Be a man!"

"Haha! Hmm! Huh!" I panted, trying to control myself. Her friend's damn fingers kneaded and poked my tensed muscles in horrible ways.

"Look at these abs, Bethany," Faith said. I wanted to scream when her finger tips began squeezing around each one. I was about ready to heave my wife off of my chest in desperation when Faith finally stopped.

"Poor baby," giggled Bethany. "What about his feet?"

"No. Okay, that's enough," I said. "We're even!"

I could hear Faith moving to the end of the bed, though all I could see was Deana on top of me. Bethany's weight on my ankles made it impossible to escape the fingers that began touching me. "Even his feet are nice," Faith commented, lightly running her fingers on my soles.

"Alright. Bethany, get off," I said, knowing she wasn't going to listen. Nails began to graze my feet ever so slowly. Instantly, I felt my penis growing even more erect!

"Such big, soft feet..." taunted Faith. "So much here to explore..."

I was starting to pant hard as the sensations of those nails up and down my soles grew more intense. It was turning into near-agony as she explored under my toes, slowly scratching. "Haha! No! Fuck!" I let out, unable to hold it in any longer.

"My big, strong man can take it," breathed my wife into my ear. She put her lips to mine, gently kissing me. Her warm tongue was soon in my mouth, slightly taking my mind off the torture of my feet.

"My gosh!" I heard Bethany say. I instinctively knew what she was looking at: my dick pressed against my underwear, aching to be free.

"Mm! Hmmm!" was all I could say, moaning in ticklishness into my wife's mouth. Faith was pure evil down there, those nails gliding every which way. I tried to wiggle my feet, but that made it worse. The girls would only taunt when I scrunched my toes for protection. This was so much worse than what I had done to them!

"Take off his underwear," Deana said, moving her kisses to the side of my neck. Bethany's fingers slid under my waistband, and I lifted my bottom to allow them to be pulled off. I didn't know what was better: the freeing of my aching dick, or the pausing of the torture on my feet.

"Jesus Christ!" Faith exclaimed.

"Oh wow!" I heard Bethany comment.

"He's a big boy, isn't he?" my wife asked proudly, sliding off of my chest.

I now began to feel extremely embarrassed, laying there totally naked in front of Bethany and Faith. Bethany scooted off my ankles, while Faith climbed onto the bed from where she had been standing by my feet. My face burned as I was scrutinized, these clothed women looking me over from head to toe.

"You girls ever given a footjob before?" asked Deana, shooting me a sly glance.

"What?" Faith chuckled. "That's a thing?"

"Oh yeah," confirmed my wife, reaching out her hands. "Give me your feet."

Her sexy friend leaned back on her elbows from between my legs. Deana took her by the ankles, placing her little feet near my penis. They were cold to the touch, as Faith teasingly inched them toward my dick. Deana would caress her hands over her friend's feet, around my hips, and lightly graze my penis. I couldn't believe it when Faith eventually set her soles on my privates, her cold skin feeling wonderful on my hot member.

"You know what he would love, Bethany?" Deana said. "Scoot up to him... There ya go. Now, put your feet on his face."

Bethany blushed as she maneuvered near me, and complying with my wife's orders, gently set her big soles on my face. Her feet were warm, soft, and smelled like strawberry lotion. I had to be in a fucking dream! I thought, as I felt Faith's feet begin rubbing me.

"I can't believe my feet are on your husband's dick," giggled my wife's friend. "You like that, Josh?"

All I could do was give a muffled moan, lost in paradise. I lifted my head a bit to peek from below Bethany's soles; it was so hot to see Faith's feet on my crotch. Deana bent over my penis, beginning to gently kiss the head. I laid my head back, the tension in my penis growing to new heights.

Right then, all my self-consciousness was lost. I couldn't help but begin to lick the soles that were poised on my face. My tongue felt the soft wrinkles of Bethany's feet, and I kissed them between licks. Before I knew it, I was going things to this woman's feet I never thought I'd have the opportunity to do to another woman again.

"Ha ha! Ugh!" grunted Bethany. "He's— He's biting me!"

As I nibbled on Bethany's soles, I felt my wife take my dick in her hand, Faith's feet gripping it at the base. Deana's hot mouth enveloped it, and I felt her bobbing up and down my shaft. My balls were cinching up as the pleasure grew, and I soon felt Faith's little toes caress my balls. She squeezed my skin between her toes, gently pulling.

I placed Bethany's left foot on my chest, focusing my attention on the long toes of her right. My mouth closed over her last few digits, and I sucked on them, swirling my tongue all around and in between. "Haha! Mmm..." she moaned, sometimes flinching when I passed over a sensitive spot.

With a pop, my dick was out of my wife's mouth, but still firmly held. Up and down her hand slid on my wet penis, causing my hips to thrust involuntarily with her pumping. "Mmm..." I began to moan, knowing an orgasm was well on its way.

"Ooh! He's liking that, Deana," I heard Faith comment. "You gonna cum, Josh?"

Glancing down, seeing the hottest sight of my life, I knew I was about to lose it. I brought my mouth over Bethany's big toe, sucking and nibbling on it. My wife jerked faster, and Faith rubbed my balls with her little toes. Taking Bethany's toe out of my mouth, I angled her sole next to my face, staring at it as I climaxed.

"Oh. OH! FUCK!" I yelled, hot cum spurting onto my chest and stomach. "Uh! Uh! UH!"

I could hear the girls giggling as I came. "Oh my!" one said.

"That's a lot of cum!" said another.

All I could do was look at the bottom of Bethany's foot in my hands as Deana squeezed the semen out of me. I had never known such pleasure!

"He sprayed my foot," Bethany said, as I laid back my head, exhausted. Her foot on my chest had been in the line of fire, apparently.

"That was hot!" said Faith, getting off the bed.

"Aren't I a lucky woman?" my wife said, letting go of my manhood.

My self-consciousness returned immediately after orgasm. Had that really just happened? I thought. How could I ever look at these friends of Deana's again? I was quite embarrassed as they cleaned up Bethany's foot with some tissue. With playful goodbyes, they left the room, laughing and whispering to each other.

What a fantastic wife, I thought to myself as I lay there alone. Not many would do such a thing for their husband. She had made my wildest fantasy come true, and now I pondered if she would ever ask for anything in return. A foursome with my friends? I was repulsed at the thought! I had hopefully not opened a Pandora's box. Well, maybe it would be worth it, I smiled.

The End.

Wow – thank you for posting, BeautifullyBNT. I enjoyed practically every aspect of this, and the final section most of all. What a wonderful fantasy. ^ _ ^

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back