• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples tickled together

That's always been something I wish there was more of, I find that to be a lot of fun to watch!

Hi, I to love both being tied spread eagle naked tickled by a man as my wife watches, I also love to watch my wife tied and tickled as I’m forced to watch.so far just a fantasy. If you’re into this and would like to talk about this and other fantasies leave me a message for the best time to talk.

That is my husband's fantasy also, and it's one reason I joined TMF (he was already a member for years), but I've run into some mean people here.

That is my husband's fantasy also, and it's one reason I joined TMF (he was already a member for years), but I've run into some mean people here.

That’s a shame because you and your husband have a great story and I’ve enjoyed the posts from you both. Your pics when they were all up were fantastic. Hopefully it’s just a vocal minority that acts this way.

Really? What the hell is wrong with people today? You always seemed like such a nice person....

There are some good stories about couples being tickled in the fiction section here.. I remember one where a couple lives next to a biker dad and daughter and they are always playing their music to loud so the wife who is preppy ask her preppy husband to go over there and say something, he is tortured by the dad and daughter and then the wife starts to wonder where is, walks into the garage to see his sandals laying there and hears laughter coming from inside, she walks in and sees the dad torturing her husband and goes to leave but runs into the daughter behind her who scoops her up and tickle tortures her in stocks as well.

As a fantasy only, I'd like to see my wife's shoes removed, tickled for a short time and then having her feet bared and tickled for an extended period while I am forced to watch.

Thirsty11, I love chatting about fantasies safe and fun, my wife and I rolplay she loves different fantasy scenarios. It turns my wife on to be tied and sensually tickled.and it’s a very hot turn on to be bound naked forced to watch and guy and or a woman tickle my wife to sexual submission.

There are some good stories about couples being tickled in the fiction section here.. I remember one where a couple lives next to a biker dad and daughter and they are always playing their music to loud so the wife who is preppy ask her preppy husband to go over there and say something, he is tortured by the dad and daughter and then the wife starts to wonder where is, walks into the garage to see his sandals laying there and hears laughter coming from inside, she walks in and sees the dad torturing her husband and goes to leave but runs into the daughter behind her who scoops her up and tickle tortures her in stocks as well.

Is there any way you could find this story for me? Was it posted here or on another website? Thanks. :)

Edit: I found it, it was posted here, let me know guys if you need the link to it.

Is there any way you could find this story for me? Was it posted here or on another website? Thanks. :)

Edit: I found it, it was posted here, let me know guys if you need the link to it.

I enjoyed that one so much, I copied it onto word and saved it!

There was something in True Tickling Stories a while ago (maybe a couple of years now) about a couple here that had a session with Kelli Lynn Sage. It seemed like they had a hell of a good time.

Huge fantasy of mine. Id love to be tickled with my wife. Id also love to team up and tickle someone together. Maybe one day..

Does anyone know of any videos were couples are tied up and tickled together or the husband is tied and forced to watch. Very big turn on and very challenging to find does this interest anyone else as well.

hello friend, i have a real ticklish couple who agree to participate in a video being tickled by a woman tickler.
if you are interested in writing a story the way you want, we make this custom video for you.
for this send me an email. [email protected].

Regards,

velloso

Any couple in the uk looking for this pop a message to me if they fancy it I’d gladly tickle a couple

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back