• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly tickles

0oo0

Just want to start a discussion about belly fetish/ tickling. I feel it's a pretty nieche market ;)

Last edited:
Just want to start a discussion about belly fetish/ tickling. I feel it's a pretty nieche market ;)

For me, they go hand in hand. The first part of the body that I notice on a woman is her face. Exactly what it is, I can't describe it, but it has to do with the combination of her hair style, eyes and everything else. Then, it's seeing if she is proportioned generally speaking. However, once I start to get into specifics, it's definitely the belly area. If she's fully-clothed, I usually wonder what does her belly button look like. Is it an innie or an outie? I think for me, it stems from wanting to be liked an accepted. I think it's the idea of I like her and does she look like me in this area? If she does, then I think she will like me.

I remember being very self-conscious about this area of my body growing up because of what some people said (not so much being mean, but definitely making me aware about that area of my body due to comments). I think that is where I got into the mindset of looking to see what the opposite sex looks like in that area.

One time I saw two dommes and requested that they tickle me. I remember asking them to be honest and to set up a scene where they tickled me because they had a problem with my body and I needed to be punished. I think I specifically mentioned my belly and bellybutton area. I remember when we started, one of the dommes referred to my request, but neither domme mentioned specifics about my belly or bellybutton. However, they did tickle there. I found that great because it gave me a lot of confidence about that insecurity I had for so long.

Lastly, I'm always disappointed when a woman has navel jewelry. I find it to be a turn off. While the combination of what the woman looks like, the teasing, tickling intensity and her reactions make me decide if it's a great tickling video I'm watching or not, I do find myself always a little disappointed if the belly button isn't tickled, as well as finding that part of the video to be the most enjoyable to watch.

Certainly do love a good midsection. I especially like soft, smooth, and supple midsections over a pair of snug jeans. That muffin top effect is mesmerizing to me. And the confidence that exudes those who brave to bare it, is awesome!

I think one of the sexiest things about a woman is her midsection. I love to tickle a firm abdomen. It also contains so many ticklish spots all in one: the belly, the navel, the ribs, and the sides! It's a whole package!

I love a nice tummy, can be the sexiest part of a woman in my opinion
Rather have one that's soft and curvy than one that's too toned
Tickling and playing with a tummy like that is amazing especially when it starts to twitch and flinch

That is one of the spots I think of when I think of tickling... Sadly I have never found a woman who is actually ticklish on or in her navel... Starting to think it is not actually possible to be ticklish there...

I love watching tummies getting tickled.. however I feel like alot of the times it isn't done too well... or is it just me? :)

I love watching tummies getting tickled.. however I feel like alot of the times it isn't done too well... or is it just me? :)

I feel apprehensive about really digging into my partner's tummy. She's by no means fat, but I think there's still a sense of self-consciousness when someone is kneading your belly.

Nope, I think you are right. There are a few ticklers out there who have been amazing at it in the past. Irving Krebb of the now defunct Vellication Video is one and 'Steelbod' from Mindless Tickle Slaves is another. It takes a certain kind of touch, sensitivity and appreciation. Tommy from Tickle Abuse was great too. I could care less if the tickler is some bikini stunner. I want to see someone who knows what they're doing. Having said this, Czech Tickling's new female domme, Andy is pretty damn good all over and she is a certified blonde bombshell into the bargain.

In my experience, if a girl is ticklish around her stomach then light teasing tickles are better than digging your fingers in. Tickling a belly button like you're trying to summon the elevator in a hurry doesn't work either. That's when a sensitive touch, brushes and raspberries or nibbles tend to work so well. Just breathing on a taut bare belly can be enough to get the giggles and wriggles started. After that you just have to not screw up. ;)

Hands down my favourite place to tickle and be tickled. Aside from me already being attracted to women's bellies, there's something incredibly satisfying about straddling up by her hips and watching the subtle twitches and flinches that follow a couple tracing fingers along her stomach. There's not a lot of places where there are enough muscles to have a specific spot twitch when you hit a sensitive spot, that sudden localized tensing is so god damn hot. Add that to the ability to watch her face react and try to maintain composure is just... phew. So far the women I've tickled weren't really that ticklish in their belly buttons but it was a very erogenous spot for some of them (which I absolutely would never complain about) so it would be fun to get someone who was seriously ticklish there and see how to drag that out as tormentingly as possible, haha.

As for myself, I'm sure I'm quite ticklish on my stomach but for whatever reason I have a lot of trouble actually feeling ticklish. My last partner has (and still is whenever we play around) been able to get some good reactions out of me there but it wouldn't last very long... except when she nibbled there, that would work no matter what. I can't really complain that much since it still feels amazing having the nails/fingertips gliding around even if it didn't tickle a whole lot.

tickledgirls said:
I love watching tummies getting tickled.. however I feel like alot of the times it isn't done too well... or is it just me?

I can agree with this, I've seen a few clips where they're just kind of poking/digging in or just scratching around. I'm sure there's a 'lee for almost any (reasonable) tickle method, but on most people that'd probably either hurt or feel really annoying. I guess it's the same with feet though, just raking your nails up and down rapidly would just feel like a scratch. I'm not going to say there's a "proper way" to tickle someone but when what you're doing isn't yielding results, your first thought shouldn't be "well... obviously not ticklish here" and move on.

I really love ladies with sensitive ticklish tummies. It's actually a rare thing.

Like she is my favorite client in this aspect :)
tt0033polina_p3.gif

Link to the video: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...py-Tickle-therapy-for-Polina&highlight=polina
Polina - interview and preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy - from 00:50

Good to know others love bellies as much as I do. I find them the second most sexy part on a lady after her ass. Lol. I agree that not everyone knows how to tickle them right and it’s very frustrating seeing that in videos.

I like worshiping tummies and tickling them as well. There are so many tickle spots! The sides of the tummy and lower abdomen are my favorite spots for some lickling as they are usually very sensitive to the tongue and light touches. I like to dig in to the ribs usually and also kind of make a claw and do a vibrating motion with my fingers at the center of the tummy.

One thing my girlfriend used to do is pin my arms down and use her mouth and chin to dig in to my tummy around the sides and rib cage. That tickled like hell!

Good to know others love bellies as much as I do. I find them the second most sexy part on a lady after her ass. Lol. I agree that not everyone knows how to tickle them right and it’s very frustrating seeing that in videos.

I like worshiping tummies and tickling them as well. There are so many tickle spots! The sides of the tummy and lower abdomen are my favorite spots for some lickling as they are usually very sensitive to the tongue and light touches. I like to dig in to the ribs usually and also kind of make a claw and do a vibrating motion with my fingers at the center of the tummy.

One thing my girlfriend used to do is pin my arms down and use her mouth and chin to dig in to my tummy around the sides and rib cage. That tickled like hell!

As a huge belly lover, I've seen so many vids of ticklers totally ignoring the belly when it's right there. The most frustrating thing I see all the time that drives me nuts if when a girls shirt gets pulled up or rises up on it's own, and the tickler pulls it back down and covers the belly up. It's like, "WTF are you doing?"

As a huge belly lover, I've seen so many vids of ticklers totally ignoring the belly when it's right there. The most frustrating thing I see all the time that drives me nuts if when a girls shirt gets pulled up or rises up on it's own, and the tickler pulls it back down and covers the belly up. It's like, "WTF are you doing?"

That frustrates me too. What a wasted opportunity. Give that belly a little attention.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I know this feeling )

That frustrates me too. What a wasted opportunity. Give that belly a little attention.

And it's especially frustrating when the model getting tickled is someone who I know has a ticklish belly & navel. If it's someone who seriously doesn't want their belly/navel tickled, that's a different story.

I recall years ago, Jamie Daniels was asked on here about navel tickling, and she said she hates it. That her navel not only isn't ticklish, but that poking it generates feelings similar to her having to throw up. So in a case like that, I totally understand avoiding that area.

But let's say it's a tickling clip with someone like Tomiko, who's had her belly/navel tickled countless times throughout the years, and clearly doesn't mind having it tickled during a session. When it's a situation like that and the belly is ignored, it drives me absolutely nuts.

And it's especially frustrating when the model getting tickled is someone who I know has a ticklish belly & navel. If it's someone who seriously doesn't want their belly/navel tickled, that's a different story.

I recall years ago, Jamie Daniels was asked on here about navel tickling, and she said she hates it. That her navel not only isn't ticklish, but that poking it generates feelings similar to her having to throw up. So in a case like that, I totally understand avoiding that area.

But let's say it's a tickling clip with someone like Tomiko, who's had her belly/navel tickled countless times throughout the years, and clearly doesn't mind having it tickled during a session. When it's a situation like that and the belly is ignored, it drives me absolutely nuts.

I agree 1000 0/0. If they can't take the tickling there, then you gotta skip over the belly. But if you know they're ticklish and can can take it, go for it. I new a lee once who didn't like her navel tickled, but let me tickle her belly and sides all I wanted.

Hey, thanks, Suikoden, I appreciate you noticing my skills. I do enjoy a lovely belly to play with and it does take a gentle touch. One of my favorite videos, and it was only a short one, was the lovely Jenna. Jenna claimed her belly wasn't really ticklish. I had to prove my point with light touches. Light touches in just the right spots makes for giggles and squirming.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back