• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse: a prime example where it's better to bow

I haven't watched any new Tickle Abuse videos so I don't know how bad it's gotten but a lot of tickling videos nowadays don't seem genuine, all the women seem to be faking it. The last time I watched a tickling video was from htownfootfetish and the women there actually seemed ticklish. But in all honesty, I seem to find much better tickling videos on YouTube than anything you'd find from the majority of these tickling productions.

Maybe because youtube is free and the others you have to pay? It's often better if free afterall.

CD
You are a blonde, and blondes are supposed to be dumb. But, invariably, when you post a response, there is thought behind it. Sometimes a little, other times a lot. As for commenting on your other posts, yes, I admit I've been lazy (among other problems with life in general). Should you post something again, I'll try to give comments, good or bad, to help you.

a lot of tickling videos nowadays don't seem genuine, all the women seem to be faking it.

Case in point.

How many fucking times have I said in threads that I don't hire fakes? How many people have actually gone to check out my studio after I've said it? "A lot of tickling videos" - from who? All three thousand of us? None of us are using actually ticklish people? It's complete horseshit and no one's willing to do the legwork beyond skimming the top ten and crying.

CapturedDoll said:
But... was it always like this for you?

Yes. I remember the one time I had a thread blow up with comments precisely because it's so rare. And in true TMF fashion, people begged for more content addressing their particular niche and then didn't buy any of it when I bothered to produce some.

Because as a forum poster... I see everyone talking about a lot of the models themselves... frequently. But as you said Tickle Abuse is the main attraction apparantly. Maybe it started out for you with comments galore... and then tapered off over the years? Not about the quality of your work but... people might just feel you should know you are appreciated. Maybe thats it?

Nobody talks about my girls here or anywhere else. Nor my studio. When I do poke my head up in here I get a lot of "lol who are you?" or "some producer I never heard of". You'll notice I don't come here much anymore and just stick to posting previews. And no, it didn't start out with "comments galore". I got a few cracks about how some of the girls I worked with "didn't seem ticklish" (wow, fucking surprise) and now basically two people follow me around and comment on every thread I post... which doesn't mean much because they're basically the milagros of the Video Clips forum and comment on every thread ANYONE posts.

Instagram? I used to get a fairly decent amount of interaction when I was a new account, mostly because people assumed I was the girls and they either sent me dick pics or kept trying to get me to type wank fodder for them in other ways in their PMs, but after I blocked and reported enough of them, it stopped. I get a good chunk of likes on my posts, but there's little to no sales turnover and certainly not as much as a model herself usually gets. What's been happening since I started working with models who have an IG presence is that people click through my page to theirs and start creeping on them directly. It's like I don't even exist.

So, appreciation? Well, as the old saying goes... artists can't work for exposure. People die of exposure. People don't buy clips, I can't stay in business. And odds are, I won't be for much longer at this rate and I seriously doubt anyone'll care. And the ones who claim they do care probably still haven't actually supported my studio by buying anything. I have nearly 1000 followers on Instagram. If even half of them gave me two bucks a month I'd be singing a very different tune.

I reward any fans that reach out and try to connect with me with coupons and other premium material like free clips and so forth. It happens so rarely that I can name off the top of my head everyone for whom I've done so.

I mean let's be fair, who would ever outright admit to it if that was the case?

While you're not wrong, the fact is that this is an unfalsifiable argument that it's impossible to win, as a producer. And you'd think that if people were really that keen on finding non-faking models they'd at least go check out the studio page of one who makes it a point to keep advertising that fact.

While you're not wrong, the fact is that this is an unfalsifiable argument that it's impossible to win, as a producer. And you'd think that if people were really that keen on finding non-faking models they'd at least go check out the studio page of one who makes it a point to keep advertising that fact.

Well yeah dude, but again, every clip store advertises that they have "the most ticklish girls around!" and "only real reactions here!". That's just sort of a given that everyone who makes videos think they have an edge over other guys in terms of content, that's just the drive of a businessman more than anything.

Well yeah dude, but again, every clip store advertises that they have "the most ticklish girls around!" and "only real reactions here!". That's just sort of a given that everyone who makes videos think they have an edge over other guys in terms of content, that's just the drive of a businessman more than anything.

Well again, you’re not wrong, but I don’t consider threads like this advertising. (And yes, plenty of producers lie about everything under the sun - not gonna name names here), but I’m talking in the context of threads like this where I back up my assertions with anecdotes and other information that lets people judge for themselves if I’m on the level. But honestly, it just proves my point - people just want to bitch so they construct unwinnable arguments that we can’t prove wrong.

But yeah, you’re right. I’m wasting my breath. Fuck me for actually trying to deliver content people say they want.

SoleMates - think we're going off on a tangent. Nothing against you and your site - the original post has to do with Tickle Abuse. Along that line, I see the new TA posts have a post of tickling, followed by one of foot worship. I ain't a fan of the latter, but, whatever floats the boat at TA. If'n ya doesn't like it, ignore it. Or somethin' like that.

Tickle Abuse has built a catalogue of hundreds of videos that rank up there with the all time classic and great videos that other companies have also released.

There's no such thing as a lifer in this business. And piracy is out of control. And unless you diversify the content you release (orgasm videos, roleplaying, etc), the money will never be there.

The Tickle Room is doing amazingly well; but after that producer finishes school, I seriously doubt he's going to risk his career for a tickling fetish. He may keep producing videos for a while, but he will eventually move on in his lfie. (just an example).

TA still has a huge fanbase. As well as constant sales. People enjoy their more sexual side of things and buy the old clips as well. Tom changed but for us true lovers of the fetish world we do not like it. His new content to many is hot steaming garbage but his bondage will ALWAYS sell. No one can deny that. But his best models will not come back. As some people know I know a few of the TA girls from the past. They had no issues with tommie and neither did I until he kind of stopped answering people. He also has some models fake it or be a different person for views but did it ever matter? No. He still sold. To stop would be really stupid.

As per me. I am sitting on a mountain of clips (literally over 50). But School KEEPS me from doing more. When I am done I will produce more. Trust that. I do not see myself moving on because this is my fetish and I am all about the fetish and appeasing my best fans and helping those in the tickling world. Some of my content does amazing some does not. I do not care as long as a few love my content. Its always been that way. Always will.

I do my own work as well. I agree that going to school and having a job does make it hard to produce clips. Graduating school like I did recently does make it easier to do clips.... I hate producers/studios that fake their content period; regardless of type of fetish.... people can change with wealth. It is sad but it still happens. I have friends from all over the industry, some have modeled for TA, some have their own work, and others have completely their own work unrelated to this... this is the good part about being passionate about something you enjoy - the networking and friendship aspect.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/123301/fish-fantasies

About people moving on/having it potentially get in the way of a career.... employers of all kinds just want to see that you can't be bribed and aren't going to violate anyone's sexual boundaries... as long as you can prove you can be professional on the job and show with research all the consent that goes on, employers won't reject you for having this side of you.... the ones who do, I wouldn't want to work anyway and they are being dismissive because they are insecure with how secure the candidate who is also a producer is.

A quick glance at your store and it's not really what people want.

You don't need to do a survey to know that people predominantly like female on female content with strong/tight bondage positions ( Rack or XFrame )

You don't check either box

I have never been one to give people what they want... I do something that interests me and I will find my fanbase... it may take some time, but once you find it, you are set... and the good part is that you did it on your own terms.

A quick glance at your store and it's not really what people want.

You don't need to do a survey to know that people predominantly like female on female content with strong/tight bondage positions ( Rack or XFrame )

You don't check either box

I have female on female content. Plenty of stores don't use bondage. Like the bulk of the people here, you're assuming your own tastes are what "everyone" wants and that the bandwagon everyone's jumped on is de one true wae. Jeff and all of the other pioneers did just fine without racks, X-frames, and baby oil. If they didn't we wouldn't even be here.

As I said prior, I have fans. Those fans do not buy.

And yes, we've gone off on a tangent. Go back to talking about how Tickle Abuse sucks. But for the record, I have tried to deliver what people want - people say over and over that all they want is "genuinely ticklish girls" (check) being tickled competently (check) with no faking/acting (check) at reasonable prices (check) from producers who actually care about their content (check) and keep a decent level of video quality (check). Either that's not the full story or those people are lying, and I've asserted both in the past.

Last edited:
Maybe because youtube is free and the others you have to pay? It's often better if free afterall.

CD
You are a blonde, and blondes are supposed to be dumb. But, invariably, when you post a response, there is thought behind it. Sometimes a little, other times a lot. As for commenting on your other posts, yes, I admit I've been lazy (among other problems with life in general). Should you post something again, I'll try to give comments, good or bad, to help you.

I bleach my hair so I wasn't born blonde. And you might already know I enjoy Bimbofication to a degree. But... to assume all blondes are dumb is kinda dumb. Are YOU blonde? LOL ;)

Also I wasn't saying this to goad people into commenting on my stoires/ audios etc. People do as they so wish. It is what it is. My post was directly to Solemates. Commisserating. If I wanted to ask for comments I would make my own thread. But I never will do that. A comment/ compliment/ or even critiscism should come without prompting. :) And at least I know those comments are geuine when given. But I plan to be on this earth for quite some time... so I just want to be able to look back in 20 years and reread the comments. Thats all. Memmmooooorrrrriiiieesssss. :)

And forums really aren't my issue at all. It's the other social media sites that leaves me feeling cold sometimes. But I'm getting older so... maybe I'm not meant to adapt. Meh- who knows. lol

Last edited:
Case in point.

How many fucking times have I said in threads that I don't hire fakes? How many people have actually gone to check out my studio after I've said it? "A lot of tickling videos" - from who? All three thousand of us? None of us are using actually ticklish people? It's complete horseshit and no one's willing to do the legwork beyond skimming the top ten and crying.

Yes. I remember the one time I had a thread blow up with comments precisely because it's so rare. And in true TMF fashion, people begged for more content addressing their particular niche and then didn't buy any of it when I bothered to produce some.

Nobody talks about my girls here or anywhere else. Nor my studio. When I do poke my head up in here I get a lot of "lol who are you?" or "some producer I never heard of". You'll notice I don't come here much anymore and just stick to posting previews. And no, it didn't start out with "comments galore". I got a few cracks about how some of the girls I worked with "didn't seem ticklish" (wow, fucking surprise) and now basically two people follow me around and comment on every thread I post... which doesn't mean much because they're basically the milagros of the Video Clips forum and comment on every thread ANYONE posts.

Instagram? I used to get a fairly decent amount of interaction when I was a new account, mostly because people assumed I was the girls and they either sent me dick pics or kept trying to get me to type wank fodder for them in other ways in their PMs, but after I blocked and reported enough of them, it stopped. I get a good chunk of likes on my posts, but there's little to no sales turnover and certainly not as much as a model herself usually gets. What's been happening since I started working with models who have an IG presence is that people click through my page to theirs and start creeping on them directly. It's like I don't even exist.

So, appreciation? Well, as the old saying goes... artists can't work for exposure. People die of exposure. People don't buy clips, I can't stay in business. And odds are, I won't be for much longer at this rate and I seriously doubt anyone'll care. And the ones who claim they do care probably still haven't actually supported my studio by buying anything. I have nearly 1000 followers on Instagram. If even half of them gave me two bucks a month I'd be singing a very different tune.

I reward any fans that reach out and try to connect with me with coupons and other premium material like free clips and so forth. It happens so rarely that I can name off the top of my head everyone for whom I've done so.

I know you really are a sweet man. Last year you were willing to give me a great deal on an idea of mine.. But then my Christmas money was spent on some things I actually NEEDED. When you explained to me what the original cost might be with the original idea.... I was floored. But it showed me how much goes into the process. And how much work it would have been to pull off. I just wish I could have gone through with at least the condensed version of the idea. I really hope things turn around for you.

CD
You are a blonde, and blondes are supposed to be dumb. But, invariably, when you post a response, there is thought behind it.

You DO know how to talk to women, my friend :laughhard: "You're supposed to be dumb, but I'm glad you're not" is one hell of a compliment! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't mean to take a jab at you but I found this very funny :D

I bleach my hair so I wasn't born blonde. And you might already know I enjoy Bimbofication to a degree. But... to assume all blondes are dumb is kinda dumb. Are YOU blonde? LOL ;)

I was really curious to see how you were gonna answer my friend rdhd's compliment, and you didn't disappoint :goodjob:

Case in point.

Solemates has always been my encyclopedia on the tickling business. It's fascinating to read his posts because they tell you the reality of things, with no filter. It's really fascinating.

Poor models. What you say about Instagram and the girls being creeped out... It's a very sad aspect of the human nature you're describing here...

About this "if people gave me two dollars a month" thing. That sounds like Patreon. Have you considered looking in that direction?

Well again, you’re not wrong, but I don’t consider threads like this advertising. (And yes, plenty of producers lie about everything under the sun - not gonna name names here), but I’m talking in the context of threads like this where I back up my assertions with anecdotes and other information that lets people judge for themselves if I’m on the level. But honestly, it just proves my point - people just want to bitch so they construct unwinnable arguments that we can’t prove wrong.

But yeah, you’re right. I’m wasting my breath. Fuck me for actually trying to deliver content people say they want.

Look, I got nothing against you, but let's be fair; you're not doing this as a public service. You want to get paid for tickling girls. That's cool. More power to you.
There are just too many elements in your vids that look like people are just paying for you to tickle girls, and the video is an afterthought.
Based on the setting and the static camera angles, it just looks like the filming is a pretense, you know what I mean?

I personally have never understood the point of these threads I mean yes I totally completely understand that everyone is allowed to have their say and post their opinions, but are threads like this really needed? It's pretty simple if you don't like what a producer creates or I guess in this case you don't like what they are creating now then just don't buy it, it's as simple as that. I'm pretty positive this thread isn't going to make Tickle Abuse consider throwing in the towel.

As a producer Ill add one thing to this conversation that I learned early on. You can't make everyone happy. I love what I do and I appreciate those who support my efforts.

Thank you.

I have female on female content. Plenty of stores don't use bondage. Like the bulk of the people here, you're assuming your own tastes are what "everyone" wants and that the bandwagon everyone's jumped on is de one true wae. Jeff and all of the other pioneers did just fine without racks, X-frames, and baby oil. If they didn't we wouldn't even be here.

As I said prior, I have fans. Those fans do not buy.

And yes, we've gone off on a tangent. Go back to talking about how Tickle Abuse sucks. But for the record, I have tried to deliver what people want - people say over and over that all they want is "genuinely ticklish girls" (check) being tickled competently (check) with no faking/acting (check) at reasonable prices (check) from producers who actually care about their content (check) and keep a decent level of video quality (check). Either that's not the full story or those people are lying, and I've asserted both in the past.

I mean. I do all of this and end up fine. Ya issues present themselves and there will always be that in our line of work. But if it isn't working maybe change is necessary. You have your fans but obviously it's not enough for you. So adjust. And if sales aren't complying than that's a fault of your own. One thing my Fiance told me when I started flipping about piracy is that at least I was good enough that they tried so hard to do it. I can't please many. But for the few I do please, it's enough. they love my content and it's enough kick back to keep me going. But when there was a problem that was genuine I listened.
Lighting was a problem= fixed it
resolution= fixed it
diversity= fixed it
but from the get go I had my angles, skill as a ler (that I got from here and experience), and models to work with. So I was and still am successful. people are giving you constructive criticism. listen to it. Not everyone on the forum is out to fuck us over.
And once again. the fuck tickle abuse threads are actually getting old. he's making more money than a LOT of producers. So yes. it sucks for other producers but one day it will change. The better producers always come around

I enjoyed reading all the responses, both positive and negative. Business is fine and TA isn't going anywhere. I did not abandon my business lol, nor does c4s rank stores arbitrarily, sales rank a store's position and that is it. TA2 is at the top as of now so I must be doing something right. The membership site is fine too, whoever doubts the strength of TA in 2018, just check the traffic rating on Alexa for tickleabuse.com instead of making assumptions. Tastes have changed for sure, and TA will always evolve to provide what the customer base wants. My customers know they can contact me directly if I am failing in meeting expectations. Throughout the years I have read many posts like this, supposedly TA fell off a cliff many years ago lol. I wonder if people/producers with an agenda start some of these posts.

I will admit that my desire has faded some but not because I don't still love producing content but because all of my content ends up shared all over the place. Still think my content lacks appeal? Just see who's content is shared the most by far.

I for one am more into tickle abuse now than ever before! I actually just decided to become a member on their site, something that I’ve never done for any company because I wanted to see all the videos of Naomi! She’s my dream ler! ❤️❤️❤️ They haven’t had someone this sexy in a long time. Keep up the great work!

I enjoyed reading all the responses, both positive and negative. Business is fine and TA isn't going anywhere. I did not abandon my business lol, nor does c4s rank stores arbitrarily, sales rank a store's position and that is it. TA2 is at the top as of now so I must be doing something right. The membership site is fine too, whoever doubts the strength of TA in 2018, just check the traffic rating on Alexa for tickleabuse.com instead of making assumptions. Tastes have changed for sure, and TA will always evolve to provide what the customer base wants. My customers know they can contact me directly if I am failing in meeting expectations. Throughout the years I have read many posts like this, supposedly TA fell off a cliff many years ago lol. I wonder if people/producers with an agenda start some of these posts.

I will admit that my desire has faded some but not because I don't still love producing content but because all of my content ends up shared all over the place. Still think my content lacks appeal? Just see who's content is shared the most by far.

I'm not a producer, I was just stating my opinion. No agenda here for starting this thread.

I was a loyal customer once that has probably spent in the thousands of dollars on purchased clips from your store.

Regarding what The Tickle Room said, yeah there's probably a lot of good/great producers who are trying to break in but will never be able to. People will continue buying from TA because of the bondage aspect and the fact that their "tickling clips" purchasing habits are locked in to seeing these bondage positions. I'm not one of those people though. I have written positive things about "2010-2011 tickleabuse" before in threads so no agenda here. It's just when I access your store and see that the last 4 pages have the same model, that puts quality into question. That has probably never ever happened before since you the store was created.

24fwiuc.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any way to protect content better that you've heard about or seen? Streaming-only, perhaps? I buy individual clips. Would pay for a streaming-only service from you all. Keep it going!

About time, the only reason I was looking through this thread was to see if you responded. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back